Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I allmost fell of my chair as I saw the "Ancient Tome of Dinomancy"! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Deleted
    Those talent and spell changes are very interisting even tough ther's nothing major for paladins atm.
    Troll model looks freaking awesome, but is it just me or looks the face a little bit more rl-human like?
    Would love to see a similar model of the Titan for warriors Avatar-Talent, instead of becoming just bigger and brown.
    I believe the Stormwind park will be "fixed" soon, maybe they aren't sure what to put there yet. After all there's a big part of landmass missing.
    Haunting Spirit seems to be the new crafting-item for this tier...need to get rid of all of my Bloodghost.

15+ Year Old Account
    And yet again blizzard amazes me, not a single fucking line of shaman changes.

Zul'Again (New) Kill 10 Zandalari Warscouts and 5 Zandalari Warbringers.

Made me smile : )

I hope those new skins for troll females will be used for playable characters later, because they look fucking fantastic.
    Pure. Goddamn. Love.

That troll model is stunning

Quote Originally Posted by suffeli View Post
    And yet again blizzard amazes me, not a single fucking line of shaman changes.
    Pfft, we got few talent adustements and ele got SR, what more do you want? That was already more than I expected from Blizzard for 5.2

Whoa whoa!!! What's this? http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...anCaptured.jpg. Is this the HC only boss? Is this what a true Titan looks like?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    That troll model is stunning
    Not so much when you consider that the animation is exactly the same as what we have now. This is just a skin. Hardly enough.

On other news, I'd like to take 12 cookbots and 6 Advanced Refrigeration Units for my guild's newly opened high-class restaurant.

How you can obtain those reputation tokens? Do you think they plan to add them as a weekly reward from dungeons? Or it will be a reward if you do the dailies while you are already exalted? I am curious And also whats that with the blacksmithing and Tailor discoveries? Will you be able to discover old content discoveries?or is this a way to get the new recipes without doing the rep grind?

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Whoa whoa!!! What's this? http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...anCaptured.jpg. Is this the HC only boss? Is this what a true Titan looks like?
    Whether Ra-den will be a real Titan or not is still a mystery. But judging from filenames is inaccurate. Blizzard loves to label all the Watchers as "Titans" in its files. The Ulduar models for example are all named "Titan" somethings.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    it's time to add some stable slots Blizz

Deleted
    HAS NOBODY NOTICED THAT THE ARMY OF THE DEAD COOLDOWN IS NOW 40 SECONDS, DOWN FROM 10 MINUTES??!!! Also I'm guessing that DPS tier bonus will be to give Unholy the boost it needs, like the Tentacle sword did in Cata. As long as the minions that spawn do shadow damage and stack with Unholy mastery.

10+ Year Old Account
    the Captured Titan is probably a Captured Titan Watcher/Keeper and also could be Tyr (the one missing in Northrend's Storm Peaks (Temple of Order)) which is indicated as missing in games as the current story stand (Patch 5.1)

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 12:14 PM ----------

Also have the statues in SW been repaired as well as the roofs?????

Deleted
    its me or does its look like the red saurok is inside the captured titan?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    Pfft, we got few talent adustements and ele got SR, what more do you want? That was already more than I expected from Blizzard for 5.2
    Restoration adjustments. A serious buff/change to Chain Heal. Resto doesn't really have a choice in any of the talents; so buff/change them - especially Elemental Blast, Ancestral Guidance and Conductivity. Restoration DPS is also the shittiest of all healers. (Yes, this matters in 10 mans)

Elemental Shaman needs some changes regarding Shocks and their shared CD. Lightning Bolt needs some changing, and so does Lava Burst. Secondary stats scale too shitty for Ele; crit being close to useless due to Lava Burst being always a crit.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The models, oh my!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbranox View Post
    HAS NOBODY NOTICED THAT THE ARMY OF THE DEAD COOLDOWN IS NOW 40 SECONDS, DOWN FROM 10 MINUTES??!!! Also I'm guessing that DPS tier bonus will be to give Unholy the boost it needs, like the Tentacle sword did in Cata. As long as the minions that spawn do shadow damage and stack with Unholy mastery.

It's the duration not the cooldown. On a side note, that titan's cuts make me cringe for some reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Whether Ra-den will be a real Titan or not is still a mystery. But judging from filenames is inaccurate. Blizzard loves to label all the Watchers as "Titans" in its files. The Ulduar models for example are all named "Titan" somethings.
    They updated PTR dungeon journal and now this model is added to Ra-den, so yes it is the actual boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b34tst34k View Post
    I allmost fell of my chair as I saw the "Ancient Tome of Dinomancy"! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    Grats! So where did you find it?