Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    UA glyph is now mandatory for Afflic as it is a dps increase.

So the Captured Titan Model is Rai-Den but the Titans are version of the Norse gods right?

Rai-Den = Odin, Leader of the Titans...

i searched rai-den for WoW and this came up "Ra-den is the thirteenth and a heroic-only boss encounter in the Throne of Thunder." so it looks like he is the secret boss.

Deleted
    Dat troll model is drop-dead gorgeous. And that's saying alot from a guy who HATES current troll models.

Raiden the thunder god from Mortal Kombat?

Dat female troll, awesome. <3

Deleted
    Still waiting for notes that will help disc in pvp..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinGraph View Post
    So the Captured Titan Model is Rai-Den but the Titans are version of the Norse gods right?

Titans have members from multiple mythologies. Ra-Den is patterned after Japanese Raijin (who also the source for Mortal Kombat's Raiden).

Am I seeing an icon for archaeology rifle?

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinGraph View Post

The leader of the Titans is Aman'Thul.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Aman%27Thul

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    When it comes to warriors and mage: is it a bad joke? Ups, really?! Warlocks? More nerfs? rofl
    Mage: 15s CD blink, ice lance cleave, more procs, up damage, Deep change reversed
    Wars: Second wind change reversed back to 3%, more healing.
    Locks: nerf fel armor, epic nerf glyph of ember: from +50% instant to +5% making it a 10sec HoT.

Good one Blizz. Get a clue on OP classes and gimped ones please
    That's always been Blink's CD, nothing has changed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the new troll model. If that's any where close to what we might see for the vanilla races, it might just draw me back in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinkara View Post
    it's about time that blizzard did somthing to fix how broken and undesirable resto are to play right now.

1 change is not enough to keep up to par with other healers
    Tell me about it. As a 25 man Resto Druid I've been feeling depressed to find myself struggling to stay off the bottom of recount in raids with most of my heals getting sniped by the other healers vastly superior aoe heals. However I do not know how this change to mushrooms is going to work, the tooltip information confuses me a little.

Also the 4 set bonus " The healing done by your Rejuvenation increases by 6% each time it causes healing. " is extremely disapointing as I mentioned Resto Druids suffer from out hots being sniped and it getting lost to overheal. Maybe this set bonus is intentional and aimed at making us use the Healing Mushrooms more in 5.2. If it were up to me however I would do away with the spell completely I absolutely hate wasting GC's putting the damn things down.

is it just me who notice those blood extraction tubes on that watcher /titan ( whatever u call him ) ankles ? if u enlarge the photo u can see blood dropping . its pretty cool but i REALLLY hope hes not a titan ;p would be silly to let a titan be captured by their own creation doesnt matter how weak he was at time. i hope hes the watcher of vale of eternal blossom .

Stormwind and Orgrimmar will be reconstructed again. What about Danath Trollbane's statue in Stormwind City? It'll be reconstructed again?

Downgraded defensive stance huh? I blame Reckful

10+ Year Old Account
    That troll model has serious potential. My two issues with it: stomach area is too thin and the nose looks off. Also, one last thing - does she blink?!

(Seriously, though, I hope fem trolls will get to blink one day. And have more than one "pretty" face that doesn't look stoned.)
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    I really hope they change the female troll model to that specific model. Can't say that she is a cutie but it do at least look much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of those tier sets look nice for some random BG fun... Also, is the new monk ability "Storm, Earth, and Fire" a 3 minute CD?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riftcrusher View Post
    And not a single damn was given about ret Paladins..

is this new? rets have been shit on and not relevant since wotlk...

15+ Year Old Account
    That new troll model <3 Wish the player model would look as hot. :3