[Boomkin] macro help

Hey guys a friend of mine has this marco but it wont work for me it does work for him where did i go wrong ?

/castsequence Wrath /use Wildblood gloves /cast Starsurge

Its ment to use Wrath and keep starsurge on cool down when proc and not on CD

/cast Starsurge
    /cast Wrath
    /use Wildblood gloves

That should work, it should prioritize that starsurge over the Wrath whenever it is "Castable".

Deleted
    Macros like that Claynoe wont work.

I don't see why you want to have this sort of a macro, I'd keep starsurge on a different keybind and use it as an individual spell. Use an addon like TellMeWhen to track the starsurge CD if needed.

And Flandersson, i realise that the macro doesn't work, it just made sense when i saw the post

A simplified version of the macro you are after is:
    Code:

#showtooltip Wrath
    /castsequence Wrath
    /cast Starsurge
    /use Wildblood Gloves
    Note: On first pressing this macro it will begin with wrath, then once you are effectively 'spamming' wrath it will cause you to use starsurge procs and starsurge on cooldown. You can of course also use this with starfire. However, you do not always want to be casting starsurge as a moonkin if you are about to enter an eclipse within 1 wrath / starfire cast. This is so your starsurge can benefit from the bonus eclipse damage.

A more practical macro is as follows:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Wrath
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /castsequence Wrath
    /cast Starsurge
    /use Wildblood Gloves
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    whcih will remove the UI errors i.e. "the spell is not ready yet"