Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    With Gilnean architecture this time, not a tree.
    Maybe thats why Genn is in Stormwind, he's petitioning for one. :P
    Yes please. I love Gilnean architecture and I'm sad it isn't in more places.

Typical, the place gets finished right before we siege the place.

To the few distraught by the park still being in rubble.
    This is not the final 5.2 release build, still lots of chances for it to be updated.

But the park left a pretty big crater so maybe in 5.2 we'll see some building starting, scaffolding going up, fires gone out. And Fully built in the next patch?

Who knows but at least something is getting done with the city.

A big stone balcony over the crater.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

YESSSS. Its about time.

Finally they finished the Orgrimmar front gates, been waiting to see the end result for a while!

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, seeing the Stormwind gates repaired... kind of makes em lose something.

They obviously shouldn't be molten wrecks anymore, but... It'd be kind of cool if they left the "cooled" imprints of Deathwing's claws in the tower, as a kind of... badge of honor for SW, I suppose.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2013-01-10 at 05:05 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    Yes please. I love Gilnean architecture and I'm sad it isn't in more places.
    why stop at gilnean? lets make it a mishmash of pandaren draenei night elf and gilnean @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    ALELUYA! I hope these will remind Garrosh and Varian to... NEVER HIRE THOSE GUYS AGAIN! THEY ARE TO SLOW WORKING!
    Darned union workers.

On-topic, it looks good, but I was honestly a fan of the Deathwing-scorched Stormwind, so I'll miss that look. Do we know if the destroyed chunk of SW will come back?

Cool. I hate the look of Stormwind, so bland and generic. Glad I'm Horde, get to enjoy Orgrimmar.

Thank goodness. I was worried Blizzard would just leave them as is. Glad to see some progression.

A shame the park's still a giant, gaping hole, however. You'd think they'd at least... put up a fence, or something.

I wonder if we'll see zone touchups all over the world, bit by bit, perhaps with minor content changes (but not major questline revamps like Cata) to reflect the healing world

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In the words of a certain space marine, "Hell, it's about time."

FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Oh thank goodness, this was what I was expecting to happen in the last expansion.

Wait..... what about the park?..

Quote Originally Posted by Korgesh View Post
    Only parts are being updated at a time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post
    Cool. I hate the look of Stormwind, so bland and generic. Glad I'm Horde, get to enjoy Orgrimmar.

It's not bland and generic. It's a Human City. Lordaeron looked nearly the same thing I bet before it's Scourging.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Korgesh View Post
    It was where Night Elves resided, Blizz doesn't care about that aspect of the story

Seeing these fixed again got me thinking...

What if blizzard did the same things to all the other places around the world, but players could kill the npcs and slow down the building and take supplies for their factions own use for rebuilding! Would last for a month or so and would give players a chance at world pvp again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saah View Post
    Currently in Russia there is too much freedom, you can freely do things, that would cause you be arrested in USA.