Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Stolen Insignias

Looks like Blizzard is going to be helping out the altoholics finally
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/94227-sto...lotus-insignia
    I'm glad that they're putting these in, makes it easier to play my alts.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

But who do you steal them from!?

Hopefully, there's one for August Celestials, Golden Lotus and maybe even O:SW/DO. I certainly don't need them and wouldn't really care unless those factions get updated valor gear, but just Shado Pan would be kind of a underwhelming.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Hopefully, there's one for August Celestials, Golden Lotus and maybe even O:SW/DO. I certainly don't need them and wouldn't really care unless those factions get updated valor gear, but just Shado Pan would be kind of a underwhelming.
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/search?search=stolen+insignia

list of ones in the database so far
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Too little, too late.

Really only needed for Golden Lotus, Klaxxi, Shado-Pan, and August ones. The rest of the dailies are a breeze/fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Veliladon View Post
    Too little, too late.
    I disagree entirely. This is perfect for my up and coming alts.

but how you can obtain them? Will they be by doing the dailies again while you are exalted?or they will add an alternative way to get rep without doing dailies?
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Too little, too late.
    Something > nothing

And this is actually the 2nd buff for alts. It's easy now, it'll be ridic easy in 5.2
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Peace pipe prices are going to crash :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Too little, too late.
    -snip-

"It's something."
    Last edited by Daetur; 2013-01-10 at 08:45 PM.

Too little, too late.
    I'm guessing i have more alts than you do. This looks good to me... anything is better than now.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Something > nothing

And this is actually the 2nd buff for alts. It's easy now, it'll be ridic easy in 5.2
    Nobody has ever once in the history of this whole fracas has ever argued that it's difficult. Inconvenient, tedious and artificially padded out.

The damage has been done though. My alt raids are long destroyed, half of them have quit and it would be hell to reform new teams even if I wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I'm guessing i have more alts than you do. This looks good to me... anything is better than now.
    I had two 90s and another nine 85s in the wings that I could never be bothered to level after the second one.

I had two 90s and another nine 85s in the wings that I could never be bothered to level after the second one.
    I have 6 90s and 8 85's that I'm going to level up soon(ish).These insignia's will help a huge ton! Therefore I disagree with your first statement.

Nobody has ever once in the history of this whole fracas has ever argued that it's difficult. Inconvenient, tedious and artificially padded out.

The damage has been done though. My alt raids are long destroyed, half of them have quit and it would be hell to reform new teams even if I wanted to.

Ok, so you are effectively agreeing that I have more alts than you. I see it as great timing because of how this will coincide with my current pace. Sounds like nothing would help you, be that more rep or even free exalted.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Ok, so you are effectively agreeing that I have more alts than you. I see it as great timing because of how this will coincide with my current pace. Sounds like nothing would help you, be that more rep or even free exalted.
    Certain people like his type have no room for compromise and are stubborn when the progress they wanted is implemented.

His loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

What would help is a decent gear reset and the zombie corpse of linear progression being put back in the earth where it firmly belongs. But since Blizzard's master plan for post-90 character progression is "duh let's just make more ilvls and stick them behind as long a grind as we think our customers can stand" I've personally reached an impasse.

What would help is a decent gear reset and the zombie corpse of linear progression being put back in the earth where it firmly belongs. But since Blizzard's master plan for post-90 character progression is "duh let's just make more ilvls and stick them behind as long a grind as we think our customers can stand" I've personally reached an impasse.
    Actually, do you read the notes and tweets?

Because, here's what's happening in 5.2:

-More gear drops from LFR, as in more likely gear will drop for you
    -Normal Mode nerfs (I found this out by looking through "Miscellaneous Spell Changes" on Wowhead. Sha of Fear, Amber Shaper, etc's abilities have been nerfed by a good 10-20%)
    -More alt friendly rep grinds like less daily quests, along with other ways to gain Lesser Charms of Fortune
    -Easier way to rep up with Factions
    -And, this is just from everything I've seen and a possible assumptions, lowering the requirement to purchase Valor Gear from Faction Quartermasters, along with the cost of Valor Gear.

So yeah.

Please argue my point. I'm curious if you'll use logic, or biased hate for Blizzard.

so what you're saying is you want free epics?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so what you're saying is you want free epics?
    After so many complaints for Harder Epics too!