What's exactly going on underground Orgrimmar?

If anyone remembers the quote: "Garrosh has become corrupted and has been doing some really nasty things beneath Orgrimmar."

What does this mean? Seeing the only underground part of Org is Cleft of Shadow.

Is the raid going to be underneath org?

someone inform a wow lore noob

Ragefire Chasm.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    If anyone remembers the quote: "Garrosh has become corrupted and has been doing some really nasty things beneath Orgrimmar."

What does this mean? Seeing the only underground part of Org is Cleft of Shadow. Is the raid going to be underneath org?

someone inform a wow lore noob
    could just be talking about the revamped rfc
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Ragefire Chasm.
    at first i thought you were saying the new raid is going to be in RFC, i was like WHHHATT, but then i remembered RFC was revamped.... >.>

Check out the dungeon in the Cleft of Shadows... You will see why.

Deleted
    Lots of dooking monkeys ooking their dooking out of their ook.

Da ook you dook ?

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Lots of dooking monkeys ooking their dooking out of their ook.

Da ook you dook ?
    like i said wow noob, thought RFC was just visually enhanced not inculding the lore and i found that quote in the Siege of Orgrimmar wowpedia site so i assumed it was related to the raid
    Last edited by Nanaboostme; 2013-01-10 at 09:48 AM.

There's lore in every dungeon though, there always has been :U

I think what's going on there may not have anything to do with Garrosh. Perhaps at some time, they wanted to pursue it, but, MoP is going in an entirely new direction with Garrosh seeking Mogu technology, and thus far hasn't been anything other than his typical raging douchebag self.

Well, we have been joking about raiding Ragefire for years now...looks like we'll actually get to do it.

Revamped RFC looks like garrosh meth lab.

but watch them turn it into a 5man heroic like scholo before Garrosh' raid

edit: 69 lol