Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by simland View Post
    The real question is how is it coded. ;-) Because based on literal interpretation you could conceive the following with the glyph:

160%->176%->194%->213%

Now wouldn't that be nice :-).
    That would pretty much make the glyph mandatory, so I doubt this is how it's intended. Will they mess up and will it work this way? Probably, lol.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Based on literal interpretation you could conceive the following with the glyph:

160%->176%->194%->213%

I'd have liked that but didn't think it was going to happen, alas, a blue post confirmed this:

"Further clarification on the Healing 2pc: the Glyph of Prayer of Mending will only boost the first heal.
    It will be 160% -> 110% -> 121% -> 133% -> etc."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holygrail View Post
    I'd have liked that but didn't think it was going to happen, alas, a blue post confirmed this:

"Further clarification on the Healing 2pc: the Glyph of Prayer of Mending will only boost the first heal.
    It will be 160% -> 110% -> 121% -> 133% -> etc."
    Aww, that is what I was hoping for. Thx for confirming - WTB more interesting glyphs.

15+ Year Old Account
    At least we can also confirm now that the 4-pc won't be slow and clunky as most of us had dreaded. This makes me a happy Fenix.

This tier's bonuses are most definitely better than last tier's, no question.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    At least we can also confirm now that the 4-pc won't be slow and clunky as most of us had dreaded. This makes me a happy Fenix.

This tier's bonuses are most definitely better than last tier's, no question.
    They always ramp up the bonuses - they don't want to make 2pc's too good or the first few tiers so that you aren't using old gear for the bonuses instead of upgrading.

Ya, if the 4pc looks like Drone Weapons from Stargate, I'll approve. Don't care if it's useful.

Also, with the 4pc, is it per tick of penance or is it per cast? Again, looking to get greedy here.

Ya, if the 4pc looks like Drone Weapons from Stargate, I'll approve. Don't care if it's useful.

Also, with the 4pc, is it per tick of penance or is it per cast? Again, looking to get greedy here.
    With CoH is it per cast or per player?

I assume the answer is the same here, per cast.

So, if per cast, an extra 100k healing ever ~20secs if penance is used on cooldown. Or 5000HPS or 10% increase, if you are doing around 50k HPS at the moment.

Actually, factor in the fact that you will have at least 4 pieces of T15 gear, you will likely be much higher than 50k HPS. Let's say average of 80k HPS. So a 6% increase in healing assuming the 100k isn't overheal and again, you are casting Penance on cooldown.

Can't complain too much if they are now buffing Penance as you will likely use it on cooldown to stack grace, atonement heal and proc this smart heal.

So, if per cast, an extra 100k healing ever ~20secs if penance is used on cooldown. Or 5000HPS or 10% increase, if you are doing around 50k HPS at the moment.
    That's assuming no overhealing. Even though this acts as a smart heal, it's still likely to do an average of ~30-40% overhealing most fights. It seems a bit underwhelming if it's per cast at 40% proc chance, then again it'd seem rather overpowered (certainly in favor of Holy) if it was per heal.

It's assuming no overhealing with a hps figure that is so low that it's almost certainly going to fully overheal.

We're easily capable of sustaining 100k effective hps with current gear, and even on those fights the set bonus is going to have non-trivial overhealing. I'd be surprised if it turns out to be more than 3-4% of our effective healing on most fights.