Deleted

Council of Elders 10man

Just spent around 45minutes switching between groups to test this boss on PTR. It's extremely fun, i played a rogue and its quite enjoyable on that class, lots of movement and target switching though so maybe i shouldn't like it as much as i do right now. We got the boss (or 1 of them) down to around 26% and the others around 50% but id seen the fight so decided i'd get some sleep.

Other people's thoughts on it?

The Amani Elder looks like Blanka from Street Fighter when he does his "lightning cannonball" dive roll.

I like the encounter so far, and I also enjoyed the concept - one champion for each of the troll nations (the Gurubashi, Drakkari, Farraki and Amani), empowered by a Zandalari we have already killed in the Vaults. The Drakkari's model does not look half as good as those of his three colleagues, though.
    Last edited by iscalio; 2013-01-12 at 02:04 AM.

Deleted
    Just finished with a pug on PTR, was a nice fight. Best attempt was like 50%, would have probably got more if it wasn't for a 16 mile hike from spawn to boss, but its PTR for a reason.

Good fight over all, the rolling guy that reflects damage is a little annoying for melee dps but it adds to the fight. Didn't really notice to many mechanics been melee but there was a lot of adds spawning around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    Just finished with a pug on PTR, was a nice fight. Best attempt was like 50%, would have probably got more if it wasn't for a 16 mile hike from spawn to boss, but its PTR for a reason.

Good fight over all, the rolling guy that reflects damage is a little annoying for melee dps but it adds to the fight. Didn't really notice to many mechanics been melee but there was a lot of adds spawning around.
    I quite liked the reflect, as a rogue with recup/leeching poison it was rather trivial damage and i had shadowstep/sprint/preperation sprint to jump around

The big wave of sand adds that come was quite nasty, imagine a warrior tank with banner will be nice there

Council fights are so stupid

Deleted
    Another retarded encounter, spirits king 2.0, omnitron 3.0. Enough with the councils already. Enough with the events filled with kickable spells and target switching.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    I don't even know what to say to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    *blackgirlvoice* lol no u diiiiennnnt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    Another retarded encounter, spirits king 2.0, omnitron 3.0. Enough with the councils already. Enough with the events filled with kickable spells and target switching.
    You must be new to this game, also you must have issues actually paying attention to more than one thing....rofl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    Not even legitimate feedback on the encounter itself, yet another 'player' who whines about the overall concept of an idea just to trash the forums. I think I can speak for everyone if we can state that this guy didn't even test the encounter himself, nor does he even raid, because if he is, he would've left WoW by the time that OmnOtron came out, according to his feedback.
    Adds and more than 1 boss keep an encounter interesting, it avoids the road of encountering 1 NPC at a time, furfilling the ideal of an interesting fight that fills the bossroom with more things to expect from different NPCs.
    Last edited by mmoc1cb88fe73b; 2013-01-12 at 02:29 PM.

Deleted
    I love council bosses, speccially if you have to switch them during the combat, instead of just burning them down one by one. (protectors in Terrace)
    Watched a few streams, havent gotten to do it myself yet, but i cant wait! Really looking forward to this.

This first boss has so much more, living sand adds, those beast that dmg/heal, stuff to avoid. Really cant wait! Hope they dont change to much other then some tweaking if needed.

Hope they keep this up, tired of people just wanna tunnelvision their bosses.