Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    I would remove them.
    This guy has the right of it.

Deleted
    Get rid of them all

Quote Originally Posted by Daverid View Post
    I would either Remove them (If there was literally no way to give EVERY race a Really interesting fluff/aesthetic racial, which ofc seems ridiculous) or just remove any racial which gives a Combat Bonus and change to something Aesthetic.

For example Dwarf - Remove Stoneform and replace with 3 Racials (Each basically the same). Each one just allows you to turn from the standard Dwarf, into either Dark Iron, Wildhammer or Frostborn. 1 Hour Transformation with a 1 Hour CD. Would be perfect for RP'ers, and general appearance change stuff is always cool.
    I think this would be acceptable as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either make them all aesthetical, or occasionaly handy, convenient stuff like breathing underwater for Forsaken, or remove them all.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss