Page 1 of 30
... LastLast

What is so great about McDonalds?

I use to actually like McDonalds, but not as much now as other burger places. The only burger I like from is the Big Mac.

What is it that makes them so great? And it's not because of their low priced slabs of meat on a bun. I mean, I've eaten at other burger places and their burgers taste much better. Especially other fast food joints like Burger King, Carl's Jr and Jack in the Box. And in my view, if you're going to eat a burger, you better make sure it's worth every bite.

So why does McDonalds do well compared to other burger joints?

Quote Originally Posted by SaburoDaimando View Post
    And it's not because of their low priced slabs of meat on a bun.
    That is exactly what it is, I can get full for about 3 bucks 4 if I want a large drink with that.

Price bro.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    literally because of how cheap it is. also, every burger king ive been too tasted bad, maybe just unlucky but i avoid them now, more expensive and not even as good. but mcdonalds is so cheap and quick. never waited more than 2mins for food at one, i only ever really go to them when i want a really quick cheap lunch when im on break at work or something.

Literally price. 2 dollars gets me 2 chicken sandwiches and water is free.

Aveline's amazing work!

The name of the game is maximizing Calories per dollar. McDonalds helps you win that game easily.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Cheap/Fast/Drive Thru.

Pretty much that. I don't think they taste all that bad but oh god are they terrible for you.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    That is exactly what it is, I can get full for about 3 bucks 4 if I want a large drink with that.

Price bro.
    McDonalds is expensive as hell compared to like fish and chip shops or making yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    McDonalds is expensive as hell compared to like fish and chip shops or making yourself.
    Not in the USA, maybe in some other backwards countries where McDonalds is expensive.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Airport McDonalds are expensive lol.

Aveline's amazing work!

Recognizable brand, cheap, fries aren't half bad, and there's one located on every other street corner (or wendys/bk). I'd go to Five Guys every time I wanted a hamburger but it takes 40 min to get there round trip so Wendy or McD's usually wins being right on the way home and 1/2 the cost.

Deleted
    Actually, not much is great about McDonalds.

Deleted
    Not in the USA, maybe in some other backwards countries where McDonalds is expensive.
    plus it saves you time (if you live close to one) never waiting more than a few mins. but its not as expensive as hell here. for how filling it is, i usually just get a large bic mac, only a couple of £.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly nothing is great about McDonald's.

Deleted

I love the pricing of it. In Northern Ireland you can get a Big Mac /w cheese and fries and a drink for like £2. It's crazy good value for money + the good does actually taste good. I also love the McFlurry to with smarties

McDonalds has the best fries imo

Quote Originally Posted by Valiea View Post
    Airport McDonalds are expensive lol.
    Airport ANYTHING is expensive.

OT: The price for a guess. Mc'D in the UK never filled me up though tbh, not sure if something is different to anywhere else.

Absolutely nothing. Low cost, unhealty and honestly, not very tasty food. However I guess in some countries it's pretty cheap, and for some reason there are people that enjoy their poison, so good for them

I like their milkshake and a Big tasty meal every once in a while is delicious. 3-4 dollars for a meal sounds insanely cheap though. In Sweden a big tasty menu is about 13$ with +menu and a dip :O

I actually like mcdonalds hamburgers more than some other burger resturants, like burgerking, max(swedish chain) and so on...
    The only ones i like better is Sibyllas hamburgers, but the closest one is about 2½ hours away while mcdonalds is just 15 min away.
    Pokemon Y Friendcode, PM if you wanna add: 3797-7990-5163
    IGN: GLITCH