Page 2 of 140 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I can't wait to "play" this for real when it goes live.

This isn't my web forum but it seems to be active with other beta users. I hope to see you peeps soon in game.

marvelheroeshub.com
    Last edited by DarkV; 2013-01-13 at 05:10 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taimak View Post
    I don't like the diablo style they are going with but it does look pretty cool. Hulk smash time.
    Agreed, but I guess it's just another Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, as it also had the same cameras, and annoying controls.

Just got done watching Gamespot play Marvel Heroes for 1hr and I got to say I really can't wait to play it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3eFS52jpso "The video"

I do hope there is other ways to unlock the heroes ingame without spending cash. But I do get why they got to charge for something tho so its ok.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Just got done watching Gamespot play Marvel Heroes for 1hr and I got to say I really can't wait to play it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3eFS52jpso "The video"

I do hope there is other ways to unlock the heroes ingame without spending cash. But I do get why they got to charge for something tho so its ok.
    I watched the video and I think I remember them saying heroes could be drops. They could also implement some type of currency system similar to League of Legends. One thing for sure though, with this IP there will be no shortage of cosmetics for the cash shop.

I don't know much about this game. Would it be safe to say we're looking at a 2014 release?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    He doesn't need a source to know that he pretty much hit the nail on the head.
    “What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.” - Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Whitepepper View Post
    I watched the video and I think I remember them saying heroes could be drops. They could also implement some type of currency system similar to League of Legends. One thing for sure though, with this IP there will be no shortage of cosmetics for the cash shop.

I don't know much about this game. Would it be safe to say we're looking at a 2014 release?
    This spring it is coming out at lease last said it was and I can see that happening.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I watched the video and I think I remember them saying heroes could be drops. They could also implement some type of currency system similar to League of Legends.
    Heros and costumes can drop from zone bosses and instance bosses. Not sure if regular mobs drop heros but do drop costumes.

Yup spring 2013....think talk is a mid april launch.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkV View Post
    Heros and costumes can drop from zone bosses and instance bosses. Not sure if regular mobs drop heros but do drop costumes.

Awesome Can't wait. hope it stays that way but if they do charge for some heroes that don't drop I can agree with it since they do need to make money

Quote Originally Posted by DarkV View Post

I didn't think it was that close but I saw the same thing about a spring 2013 launch on their website. Nice to see it's coming so soon. I'll definitely give it a go when it launches and if it's a decent game I'll probably be dropping some cash in the shop from time to time.
    “What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.” - Christopher Hitchens

I didn't think it was that close but I saw the same thing about a spring 2013 launch on their website. Nice to see it's coming so soon. I'll definitely give it a go when it launches and if it's a decent game I'll probably be dropping some cash in the shop from time to time.
    If its anything like UA 1 or 2

I think it will be awesome.

I was just looking at the Founder's Packs being offered over on their website. They offer three different founder's packs which offer increasing numbers of heroes, costumes, days of early access, in game currency, and xp boosts. I have to say I was a little disturbed to see the Ultimate Pack (for $199.99) offers a permanent 5% item find boost. It also offers a permanent 5% xp boost. I don't mind xp boosts but seeing it's permanent made me raise an eyebrow. Seeing a permanent 5% item find boost makes me a little concerned about where they could take the cash shop in the future.

Well as you can see from my Avatar..

Once I saw the announcement for this game and saw Deadpool as a playable character, I needed to wipe down my computer screen.

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 12:21 AM ----------

I was just looking at the Founder's Packs being offered over on their website. They offer three different founder's packs which offer increasing numbers of heroes, costumes, days of early access, in game currency, and xp boosts. I have to say I was a little disturbed to see the Ultimate Pack (for $199.99) offers a permanent 5% item find boost. It also offers a permanent 5% xp boost. I don't mind xp boosts but seeing it's permanent made me raise an eyebrow. Seeing a permanent 5% item find boost makes me a little concerned about where they could take the cash shop in the future.
    What does it matter...

The game is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

If people want to pay for a little extra EXP/Item find who the fuck cares?

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 12:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Dream team Dead Pool + The Punisher + Gambit = Win Can't think of a 4th atm.

I guess add in Iron Man so you got a rich guy with a base to hang out at LOL.
    Asif not Wolverine as 4th D:
    Last edited by Pool of the Dead; 2013-01-14 at 02:26 PM.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Deleted
    Whow, gotta admit, this actually looks really REALLY cool, and it's f2p! I look forward to smack some butt with Hulk, Spiderman, Iron Man and Deadpool.

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    What does it matter...

The game is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

If people want to pay for a little extra EXP/Item find who the fuck cares?[COLOR="red"]
    Permanent item find boost in an ARPG looks like a step down the wrong road to me. Item find in a game that's all about gear is an indirect increase to player power. It shows they are willing to sell player power in the cash shop. That's a bad move for any F2P cash shop imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone remember playing a game called Freedom Force? That's what this game looks like (In a good way of course because I loved Freedom Force)

The fact that you cant make your own character doesn't bother me as long as you have all those Marvel heroes to choose from? How does character selection work by the way, can you like have 10 Wolverines wandering around on one screen or what? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    anyone remember playing a game called Freedom Force? That's what this game looks like (In a good way of course because I loved Freedom Force)

The fact that you cant make your own character doesn't bother me as long as you have all those Marvel heroes to choose from? How does character selection work by the way, can you like have 10 Wolverines wandering around on one screen or what? :P
    You can play any of the characters you have unlocked at anytime and it dose seem you can have the same type of characters on screen at the sametime as well.

Deleted
    Permanent item find boost in an ARPG looks like a step down the wrong road to me. Item find in a game that's all about gear is an indirect increase to player power. It shows they are willing to sell player power in the cash shop. That's a bad move for any F2P cash shop imo.
    It's $40 per % lol, if they want to charge that to have the game f2p I don't care
    It's not like they have a RMAH for actual drops...

Any new news? Haven't heard anything about this game for awhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't you guys hate it when you get a E-mail from them, and i giddy up with excitement thinking its a beta acess , and ends up being yet another e-mail about the Founders Program? I mean i know they have to get money somewhere , but 1 e-mail was enough, the other 3 is just excessive.

*Googles*

Squirrel Girl, Rocket Raccoon and Deadpool playable in the same game?!

OH MY GOD! WHERE DO I SIGN?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    Don't you guys hate it when you get a E-mail from them, and i giddy up with excitement thinking its a beta acess , and ends up being yet another e-mail about the Founders Program? I mean i know they have to get money somewhere , but 1 e-mail was enough, the other 3 is just excessive.
    I got about five of those e-mails.