Page 4 of 140 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am very exited for this game..... this one i will try out for sure. Very anxious to play Thor.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonard McCoy View Post
    Hey it's written by Brian Michael Bendis as well. That's awesome. House of M was one of my favs.

Hope they add more heroes. LIke in ultimate alliance you could make teams and get bonuses. I would always make think tank. Iron man, Mr.Fantastic, Dr.Strange and spider man. I'd like to play as Mr.Fantastic. Of the available heros though it's a tough choice. I'll probably play Iron Man or Cable I guess. Thor is tempting to though.
    Last I heard, Gazillion can bring in just about any Marvel character they want, barring any random/unusual licensing issues, so time is pretty much the main factor for getting new heroes.

Would be interesting to see Mr. Fantastic in the game - given his particular set of powers, animating the character for the game could prove to be quite a challenge.

The roster has most of my favorites (minus a couple X-men), though I'd like to also see a few of the Asgardians added beyond just Thor...Sif, Heimdall, the Warrior's Three. Would be great fun to tear through enemies with a group all using those characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they add Blade at some point, but for now ill play Black Widow since the starter pack i bought features her. Probably will use Hawkeye, Wolverine and Hulk too.
    Last edited by Razael; 2013-03-01 at 01:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I've written my covering letter to be a beta tester lol :P

Quote Originally Posted by CCSlim View Post
    just got into closed beta this monday :P. I only wanted forum access lol..ill test also since thats what im supposed to be doing
    How did you accomplish this?
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CCSlim View Post
    just got into closed beta this monday :P. I only wanted forum access lol..ill test also since thats what im supposed to be doing
    You bastard, making me jelly =p

Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    I hope they add Blade at some point, but for now ill play Black Widow since the starter pack i bought features her. Probably will use Hawkeye, Wolverine and Hulk too.
    They already added 4 more that are inaccessible at the moment, but can be viewed in the Ultimate Founders Pack link.

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but the CM named Rockjaw is Stephen Reid one of the casualties in the SWTOR layoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    They already added 4 more that are inaccessible at the moment, but can be viewed in the Ultimate Founders Pack link.

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but the CM named Rockjaw is Stephen Reid one of the casualties in the SWTOR layoffs.
    Oh no way. Funny where people end up. That's good to hear though. Always liked reading his posts.

I can't wait to play this game! They can just keep dropping new characters, classic storylines, and new updates for current events and movies. It's going to be awesome!

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 10:29 AM ----------

I think the roster is great for a frist go. Hopefully the release a new character or two every couple months, if not sooner. This game is shaping up to be pretty great!

http://alienwarearena.com/giveaway/a...a-key-giveaway

Just for march 9th-10th but for some people that really want to play might be useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Marvel Heroes also has a non-disclosure agreement, but is it okay to reveal whether or not you were invited?

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Marvel Heroes also has a non-disclosure agreement, but is it okay to reveal whether or not you were invited?
    Yeah, that's fine. If you're in Closed Beta, there is a thread where Rockjaw reminded people of the NDA. Basically, you can't discuss specifics about the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    got into the beta took too long to download, noticed the beta schedule deleted it.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    got into the beta took too long to download, noticed the beta schedule deleted it.
    Thanks for adding nothing to the discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Should have sent me the key instead =O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Yeah, that's fine. If you're in Closed Beta, there is a thread where Rockjaw reminded people of the NDA. Basically, you can't discuss specifics about the game.
    Well that's cool.

I got invited into Closed Beta and it's quite a nice game, I have high hopes for it.

Yea I had fun in the closed beta. Hopefully we get to play some more.

Can't wait to try this out. Can't wait to play Ghost Rider.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebracal View Post
    Can't wait to try this out. Can't wait to play Ghost Rider.
    You may be waiting a while because he's not an announced character, and they haven't really released any plans to create more besides "we'd like to do it sometime."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matheren View Post
    You may be waiting a while because he's not an announced character, and they haven't really released any plans to create more besides "we'd like to do it sometime."
    If they want to keep the business model going they'll have to.