Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Picking up items in this game is the worse, I honestly can't think of another game that handled something as simple as picking up an item so poorly.
    FF15. Let's make it the same button as jump button!
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Again, it's your system that is "shit", not the game.
    Buy a new one.

Stop being cheap and get a real system. It's just that easy.

It's not, it works great for me. You're just cheap.
    It won't make any difference. A PS4 bought today has pretty much the same hardware as a PS4 bought at launch.

- - - Updated - - -

How so? If you refuse to upgrade your system and demand that developers should creat everything to fit you 10 year old gaming system then you are either cheap or just a brat.

It has nothing to do with the game at hand. Its just you.
    No, the problem is with CDPR releasing a game for the PlayStation 4 when they can't get it to work properly on the PlayStation 4.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Some websites are reporting sony giving no questions asked refunds of ps4 versions bought through psn.
    Ya this is false, tried it two days ago and was denied.
    My Current Gaming Platform: PlayStation 5
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

How so? If you refuse to upgrade your system and demand that developers should creat everything to fit you 10 year old gaming system then you are either cheap or just a brat.

It has nothing to do with the game at hand. Its just you.
    not everyone can afford a new console or a good PC.
    so are you going to buy everyone an upgrade?
    if not then shut up with the fanboy crap. A company needs to know when they screwed up badly, its how they learn and grow to do better.
    the report systems sucks and the mods are bias.

Herald of the Titans MrPaladinGuy's Avatar
    I have 2.8 hours in the game, if I could get a refund I would, but only because I can only achieve 45fps on lowest settings @ 1440p.
    8600K @ 4.8 | 1080 Strix | 16GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 SSD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS | Soon to have an 'HP Reverb G2' VR Headset
    After 16 years I am no longer MrPaladinGuy, I am now- MrHunterGuy

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    thats cool but i am still bitter over the banning of people trying to help them fix bugs.
    Oh, don't get me wrong. F76 memes status has been rightfully solidified ages ago. But at least they didn't abandon the project, like EA did with Anthem.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I have 2.8 hours in the game, if I could get a refund I would, but only because I can only achieve 45fps on lowest settings @ 1440p.
    That will teach you to buy stuff from Steam in the future where the limit is 4 hrs.
    "When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
    George R.R. Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Sorry if it was posted before, adding it again for visibility - (temporary) performance fix for AMD/Ryzen cpus:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comment...ostly/gfjf1vo/

I got pretty good gains on my R5-3600.
    Just ANOTHER SMT Scheduler Bug from AMD - btw it has to be fixed with a Microcode-Update from AMD.
    Not the first time not the last. CP2077 is the first game with great CPU scaling and it shows bad driver/microcode from the CPU manufactuers.

Using the hex-manipulations gets you the Intel HT optimisation, not every CPU benefits from it. Using RINGBUS optimized code on a chiplet CPU is just asking for problems. ZEN3 runs on beta BIOS, got still not fixed AGESA bugs and people playing a game with using intel HT scheduler optimisation. There is no limit for stupidity.

If we see in 1-2 months a high number of CPU degradation (as it happened with ZEN2 short after launch), dont blame CP2077 for it, its your own fault.
    hidden information WoWArmory | Raider.IO | WoWProg | logs Logs1 | Logs2 | Logs3

On a more humoristic note:

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    That will teach you to buy stuff from Steam in the future where the limit is 4 hrs.
    The limit on Steam is 2 hours or 14 days after buying.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...6695-QIKM-7966
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2020-12-13 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Oh, don't get me wrong. F76 memes status has been rightfully solidified ages ago. But at least they didn't abandon the project, like EA did with Anthem.
    i agree. Anthem had potential.
    the report systems sucks and the mods are bias.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    The limit on Steam is 2 hours or 14 days after buying.
    I guess they love me or something because I keep returning games over 2 hrs and they never refused a refund.
    "When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
    George R.R. Martin

Digital Foundry posted their optimal settings guide, gonna have to play an hour of 2 to see how much it helps.

Honestly most of these comparisons I could not see the difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    FF15. Let's make it the same button as jump button!
    haha true but that was usually more of a case of just rushing to pick up the item rather than it being actually difficult to pick it up.

i agree. Anthem had potential.
    Anthem was a really good game, might not have lived up to modern gamers' expectations of a live service but it was incredible fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Anthem was a really good [free to play] game, might not have lived up to modern gamers' expectations of a live service but it was incredible fun to play.
    Fixed that for you. Just like avengers, it would have been fine if it didn't have a box price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Fixed that for you. Just like avengers, it would have been fine if it didn't have a box price.
    Thats not the reason it failed.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No, it's the reason it got bad press. It was good enough for a ftp title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No. The reason was shallow gameplay, lack of content and broken promises.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    No. The reason was shallow gameplay, lack of content and broken promises.
    Bit like cyberpunk 2077

not everyone can afford a new console or a good PC.
    so are you going to buy everyone an upgrade?
    if not then shut up with the fanboy crap. A company needs to know when they screwed up badly, its how they learn and grow to do better.
    They are not that costly. In any case, it's not a humna right to have the best games.
    If you can't pay for a new PC every year or so, maybe your focus should be on education rather than games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    It won't make any difference. A PS4 bought today has pretty much the same hardware as a PS4 bought at launch.

- - - Updated - - -

No, the problem is with CDPR releasing a game for the PlayStation 4 when they can't get it to work properly on the PlayStation 4.
    It works, it just runs like it should on an 8 year old system. Buy a new one.