Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    No it doesn't.
    What's up with your console obsession?

Runs better in ps4 than minimum pc specs. Fact.

Minimum pc specs are superior in terms of hardware. Fact.

Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Or you know, I just score things how they really are not what marketing bullshit have brainwashed people. Shadowlands has many problem that cannot be fixed the same as fixing bugs, on the other hand I couldn't care less about performance on consoles of cyberpunk so that has no sway over my eventual opinion on it. And PC score is fairly high.
    SL user score 5.8, critic score 83
    C2077 user score 7.1, criti score 87
    Everything checks out.
    Yeah my man thanks for seeing things like they really are. What would we do without you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, either you have a goldfish memory or you never played big games before, that's practically what happened with every game of that scale so far including witcher.
    This whataboutism bullshit does not matter any, period.

You don't go ahead, bend over and take it like some sheep. All these shit studios that pulled out turd like Fallout 76, Anthem and even Andromeda (which was not AS bad) got a big backhand slap, so I don't see why CDPR should somehow be exempt.

It's their turn to get raked over the coals because it's their fuckup and theirs alone. Customers are not the ones to blame for them putting it out on platforms where it simply was not ready for or for fucking cars flying from mid air, teleporting cops with amoeba AI and what not.

And no, because "whelp it happened in past" is not a good excuse. That's just bullshit and I don't understand why you defend this shit so much. It's a typical EA level of scumbaggery, the only thing they are missing is a "live service" announcement to complete the circle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You made the mistake of thinking I care. If someone posts an outright lie, to defend a game they get called on it. That's not caring, that's just the truth. Claiming only the last gen version is broken is an outright lie trying to downplay criticism of a game that somehow gets more broken with each patch because their patches are as rushed and half cooked as the game itself was.
    Haha, nice try, I guess. Even if someone posts an outright lie, why is it your job to point it out, especially in a thread about a game you likely don't even own? if you had something to say about the game itself after playing it, I'd get it. But if you didn't care about making sure you're right you wouldn't be spending so much time in a thread about a game you didn't even buy/play. Whether they are stating a lie or not, you have to care even slightly to be willing to call them out on it. If a person didn't care, they just wouldn't say anything at all. If you don't care, why bother stating you are still waiting for him to explain himself? You obviously care about something, which again isn't the game itself in this case I'm sure, but more importantly that someone else acknowledges that you are correct.

It is not a mistake to state you think you are always right and go to great lengths to prove it. This thread wouldn't be the first time, nor will in be the last I am sure... Out of curiosity, have you ever, even just once, admitted you were wrong about anything here on the forums?

i will never understand why people are defending CDPR so hard.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    *puts on glasses*
    I'd say they probably developed some sort of emotional attachment for the company and now find it hard.

In short its the same as a abusive relationship.

No matter how many times your other (in this case CDPR) hits you, you still love and support them in the hope they love you back.

I feel for the dev's tho because this was the fault of higher management including the CEO.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I don't think it's defending CDPR so much as eyerolling at completely ridiculous behavior. CDPR has things to fix, but you'd think they shot a kennel full of puppies with the reactions by some kids here. And the ones who haven't even played the game don't even deserve a serious response.

Quote Originally Posted by Cringefest View Post
    You < - - - - - - - - - > reality

Complete detachment achieved!.

First off, lots of games ran smoothly at release, but that's not even the point. There's running smoothly, having some issues, and then there's cyberpunk 2077, being removed from stores which is quite an achievement.
    Your second point makes even less sense. They had 8 years to develop a game for whatever platform they picked, and they failed miserably. That's what happened in reality, get back to it pls.
    The game runs great on the platform i play it on PC so for most of the PC community it runs good, the game was just developed beyond the current capabilities of the old gen consoles and its probably the higher ups that pushed the release through, would of been fine if it didnt release on consoles for now, even blizzard fail at every single launch and cant have even a smooth launch once.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Or you know, I just score things how they really are not what marketing bullshit have brainwashed people. Shadowlands has many problem that cannot be fixed the same as fixing bugs, on the other hand I couldn't care less about performance on consoles of cyberpunk so that has no sway over my eventual opinion on it. And PC score is fairly high.
    SL user score 5.8, critic score 83
    C2077 user score 7.1, criti score 87
    Everything checks out.
    Look at those critics review dates for WoW, then look at the review dates for Cyberpunk.

Most WoW reviews critic reviews are at least 1 week after

Giving 90-100 score reviews without actual in-game footage, 3 days before the game released, it is the reason I've said that some critics are as guilty as CDPR for being part of the missleading launch, and should pay for they followed their own agendas. One of the lowest, shi7iest moves I've seen in my gamer life.

And to think I tought No Man's Sky is the highest way to scam people...

And it's your fault of being emotionally attached to a company.
    Just from the witcher release you should have expected that.
    You would be the kind of politician that would let dealers sell cocaine/heroine and blame people for trying it and becoming addictive.

Dude, either you have a goldfish memory or you never played big games before, that's practically what happened with every game of that scale so far including witcher.
    That should be learned from both parts, developers/publishers and customers aswell. But then again BICONNEEEEEECTTTTT. When you promise the game that will revolutionise the gaming industry and the open wolrd genre, and the rpg genre .... people want to belive instead of doing the opposite, like treating a promising dev that it will make shi7, that it will never make something good and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? I got a 1060 and was wondering how it would run.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    The game runs great on the platform i play it on PC so for most of the PC community it runs good, the game was just developed beyond the current capabilities of the old gen consoles and its probably the higher ups that pushed the release through, would of been fine if it didnt release on consoles for now, even blizzard fail at every single launch and cant have even a smooth launch once.
    Performance is only one of the many issues. And even then the game doesn't run properly on the devices they chose to sell it to. Can't deny that.

Regarding launch. There's smooth, troubled, and then there's fucking catastrophic. This is beyond that even. So much that it got removed from stores. That doesn't happen often. Actually very rare.
    Last edited by Cringefest; 2020-12-20 at 06:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Fairly well, I would imagine. It's just last gen consoles that have it bad, and even then it's still playable. A PC with decent specs shouldn't see a problem.

Running it on medium on my 1080 (in SLI). Should be perfectly playable, but definitely not on ultra :-)

And, even though PC is a lot less buggy, expect to find bugs. Lots of them.

"it runs great for me."

well good you are one of the minority of lucky ones that didnt get screwed over then.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

So I have a 1070, but my processor is an ancient 8-year old 4790K, DDR3 ram, non-SSD HD, etc. Literally my video card is the only thing made after the PS4 launched. Game runs at 30-40fps on ultra, and despite what the freaks say, it seems smooth as butter. A 1060 is a little bit behind a 1070, but I wouldn't expect it to run terribly, especially if the rest of your system is comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    Since when has a game worked flawless out of the box, no game has ever so what you expect is out of the realm of realism, the game works perfectly for me so i have no issues..
    Why do you keep lying about this? I've challenged you on it twice and you keep ducking because you don't have an argument. There was a time before patches existed when you had to release polished games.

Why is it only videogames get to sell a bad product on the promise they'll fix it in the future and anyone criticizing that is 'entitled'? Imagine if you bought a mixer that only came with the kneading attachments (despite the beaters being advertised) and you were told that the beaters had been cut or they will be released at a later time?
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The same reason people defend CIG for Star Citizen. Several years in development now and that project has very little to show for it. In fact, it has even less to show for it than Cyberpunk 2077 being a finished product. And yet people defend that game even harder despite all the promises the devs have made and how many timeline goals have been missed. People want to feel invested in something. At the end of the day, the game is in a broken state for a lot of people, but in a playable state for a lot more. I can't really convince people that they are being stupid for bitching about a game that seems to work for some people but not for them, whatever their problems are, I can't really fix and only time will determine whether the game is actually fixed for those with issues.

I have a 1060 too and it runs pretty well on medium settings.

You won't get above 30 fps on medium without downscaling the resolution.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?