Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, the old saying of fixing one bug creates one hundred more. I didn't have any issues with that mission in two play throughs, though I did notice that there's a potential delay in when he calls you and this was before the patch

Spoilers ahead:

If you do the mission chain where you take down the Kang Tao AV and then have Takemura come and interrogate Hellman, you won't get a call from Takemura to continue the parade route until after you've waited 24 hours of game time assuming you did one of the missions involving the parade prior to it's conclusion

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And the good news keeps rolling in. (Slight story spoiler below)

https://kotaku.com/cyberpunk-2077s-l...source=twitter
    Haters gonna hate. If you actually indeed play the game, you would know that while as a bug it is annoying, there is a time skip option which takes 15 seconds and you eventually can skip those 24 hours with three clicks...

We agree it should not happen, but this tragedy and catastophe people like spreading in the forum and online just to be ''cool'' and on the bandwagon has to evetually stop.

P.S.Not directed as an insult to you or an ''attack'', rather people are blowing everything out of proportion just because now it is the cool thing to do, without actually providing the easy solution to this ''Game breaking catastrophic armageddon bug".Yes annoying as bug but which game doesn't have them?

Started my third run today. Sad console crybabies did so much damage use a pc like a real gamer

Anyone has tipps against Razor in the Beat on the Brat finale? I've been trying for hours already.
    This fight is a giant pile of bullshit with the boss winning the battle in 2-3 hits, having 3-hit-combos with minimal tells that are near impossible to block in time and other combos that just straight ignore blocks. Parries work almost never, dodging seems random, working only rarely. Heavy attacks don't interest him at all most of the time. I get staggered, he doesn't if he's in an attack.

I'm already using Cottonmouth that I placed in the ring but this fight is just so absolutely ridiculous. CDPR seems to have wanted to do a straight Punch Out battle without understanding why it doesn't work here.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Anyone has tipps against Razor in the Beat on the Brat finale? I've been trying for hours already.
    This fight is a giant pile of bullshit with the boss winning the battle in 2-3 hits, having 3-hit-combos with minimal tells that are near impossible to block in time and other combos that just straight ignore blocks. Parries work almost never, dodging seems random, working only rarely. Heavy attacks don't interest him at all most of the time. I get staggered, he doesn't if he's in an attack.

I'm already using Cottonmouth that I placed in the ring but this fight is just so absolutely ridiculous. CDPR seems to have wanted to do a straight Punch Out battle without understanding why it doesn't work here.
    Better off throwing the fight. Assuming you even can win, I don't think the reward is good enough for doing so. The dude has a crap ton of health. Gorilla arms might help as well as it'll up your punching damage.

https://www.ign.com/wikis/cyberpunk-...at_on_the_Brat

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Better off throwing the fight. Assuming you even can win, I don't think the reward is good enough for doing so. The dude has a crap ton of health. Gorilla arms might help as well as it'll up your punching damage.

https://www.ign.com/wikis/cyberpunk-...at_on_the_Brat
    I've had Gorilla arms all along and I only use them for the opener, trying to get my hands on Cottonmouth as fast as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post

drop a good weapon in the arena and lots of dodging around. Its a stupidly difficult fight but you need to learn when to dodge and just get your few hits in inbetween.

I did it at high 30's low 40's level as a int/body build without any melee skills.

If you meet the requirements get the health restore at low hp cyberware to let you be able to take an extra hit.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I can't recall when I did the last boxing match but I had the legendary Gorilla Arms installed. It was not that tough in my opinion. I just dodged/circled him and used quick jabs till he fell.

I didn't know you could use weapons in that fight or I would have beaten him with the vibrator.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildpantz View Post
    Started my third run today. Sad console crybabies did so much damage use a pc like a real gamer
    Is this a bait? Or you seriously think it is ok to sell broken game on consoles?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Is this a bait? Or you seriously think it is ok to sell broken game on consoles?
    Clearly bait, wouldn't waste my time on people like that.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Finally managed to beat the fight. I think consumables helped a lot (never needed them before in the game), allowing me to tank 1-2 more hits.
    Thanks to everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those Beat on the Brat quests are legit terrible. I can make myself a walking metal god, even specced into melee, and can tank a hit from almost anything. Then these guys take me down in one or two hits, and my attacks deal around 1% of their total health. Not to mention one of them takes place in a hostile area you need to go to for another mission, and getting spotted in that other mission automatically fails the Beat on the Brat there. Seriously, V just needs to find one of these guys, pay em a few thousand eddies, and have them walk in the front door of Araska dragging out Yorinobu by his collar.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Those Beat on the Brat quests are legit terrible. I can make myself a walking metal god, even specced into melee, and can tank a hit from almost anything. Then these guys take me down in one or two hits, and my attacks deal around 1% of their total health. Not to mention one of them takes place in a hostile area you need to go to for another mission, and getting spotted in that other mission automatically fails the Beat on the Brat there. Seriously, V just needs to find one of these guys, pay em a few thousand eddies, and have them walk in the front door of Araska dragging out Yorinobu by his collar.
    Yeah, that's basically why most people seem to have just used the drop weapon exploit and beat him that way. I did not want to bother otherwise, especially since my V was a walking stick with big brains.
    Take that haters.

Yeah, that's basically why most people seem to have just used the drop weapon exploit and beat him that way. I did not want to bother otherwise, especially since my V was a walking stick with big brains.
    Is that the cyberpunk experience?

Finally find challenging content so have to make use of the many bugs to exploit it to get it done?

Boy oh boy....

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

Finally find challenging content so have to make use of the many bugs to exploit it to get it done?

Boy oh boy....
    I found melee combat to be garbage. The challenge doesn't come from the content but from the controls and mechanics being janky.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account

Boy oh boy....
    It's not that it's challenging, it's overtuned. I wasn't exaddurating. I did 1% of damage every attack, and I was SPECCED INTO IT. I did far more damage to the final boss than I did to a random thug. And these guys beat me in two hits. TWO. That's more relative damage than a damned Dark Souls boss. They also don't seem to react to Street Brawler perks. Fighting these guys is a complete shitshow compared to the rest of the fights in the game. They aren't 'challenging' they are broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    It's not that it's challenging, it's overtuned. I wasn't exaddurating. I did 1% of damage every attack, and I was SPECCED INTO IT. I did far more damage to the final boss than I did to a random thug. And these guys beat me in two hits. TWO. That's more relative damage than a damned Dark Souls boss. They also don't seem to react to Street Brawler perks. Fighting these guys is a complete shitshow compared to the rest of the fights in the game. They aren't 'challenging' they are broken.
    Why not wait for one of those promised patches to fix the bug. Rather than utilizing another bug to get past the bug. Oh wait that sounds like Cyberpunk nevermind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not wait for one of those promised patches to fix the bug. Rather than utilizing another bug to get past the bug. Oh wait that sounds like Cyberpunk nevermind.
    I've never used a bug to beat it.

Boy oh boy....
    Brah. The fight is stupidly overtuned. It simply is. Compare it to the final boss, it gets even funnier.
    Not to mention that melee is noticably yanky and just not on the same level as shooting. Nothing wrong to approach it... differently...
    Take that haters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brah. The fight is stupidly overtuned. It simply is. Compare it to the final boss, it gets even funnier.
    Not to mention that melee is noticably yanky and just not on the same level as shooting. Nothing wrong to approach it... differently...
    Not gonna lie, I never knew about dropping weapons in the ring before. But the idea of sneaking in a weapon to an underground street fight is thematic to the cyberpunk genre. Even after they eventually fix the quest, they should keep in the weapon thing for non-brawler characters to get an edge. Maybe make a Cool or Reflex check to hide it or something.