Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

  1. #5021
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Theres these things called lifts/elevators where you stand still and the camera zoom's in close as the walls are very narrow around lifts and you naturally look at your character while you patiently wait. Also when talking to NPC's knocking on the door and that brings the camera right up to face level.

    And its called fashionborne for a reason. People like to look cool while slaying beasts
    then you answered to your question. like people love the irrilevant fashionsouls, people like to know that their char in cp77 has a penis.
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

  2. #5022
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    then you answered to your question. like people love the irrilevant fashionsouls, people like to know that their char in cp77 has a penis.
    Except as I said, you actually notice it in 3rd person games and it naturally helps sell the immersion of the game.

    You know immersion? Something I find pretty important and this game fails on multiple accounts. Just as you start feeling the magic of nightcity you'll notice the bugs. And thats why the bugs are so annoying. People will say "who cares they are not game breaking" well they are to me because I cant emerge myself into night city with all the T-posing and pathetic AI that just walk in loops and V's shit voice/dialogue.

    Oh cool I feel like im pulling off a heist! Fun! "Oh no wait theres V's penis and he just said "biz" again...nevermind I know im playing a video game"
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2021-01-22 at 07:03 PM.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  3. #5023
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Except as I said, you actually notice it in 3rd person games and it naturally helps sell the immersion of the game.

    You know immersion? Something I find pretty important and this game fails on mulitple accounts. Just as you start feeling the magic of nightcity you'll notice the bugs. And thats why the bugs are so annoying. People will say "who cares they are not game breaking" well they are to me because I cant emerge myself into night city with all the T-posing and pathetic AI that just walk in loops and V's shit voice/dialogue.
    fucking green eyes help in the immersion for bloodborne more than playing a trans char setting a penis in cp77?
    ooooook
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

  4. #5024
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    fucking green eyes help in the immersion for bloodborne more than playing a trans char setting a penis in cp77?
    ooooook
    Yeah because as I said I like green eyes. So to pretend im a green eye'd badass is fun.

    If people wanna pretend to be a tranny with a dick then thats on them. But apparently even they are not happy because they didnt commit to it fully.

    So if you're gonna do it, at least commit to it. Dont just do it for marketing reasons like cyberpunk
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  5. #5025
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yeah because as I said I like green eyes. So to pretend im a green eye'd badass is fun.

    If people wanna pretend to be a tranny with a dick then thats on them. But apparently even they are not happy because they didnt commit to it fully.

    So if you're gonna do it, at least commit to it. Dont just do it for marketing reasons like cyberpunk
    but here you are confusing 2 different discourses. the lack of trans-sexuality topics (that the setting would allow) isnt the one about dick customization... the game lack any sexuality focus, thats true, but like lack any "eye" focus or whatever customization you want
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

  6. #5026
    Just downloaded the new big update and patch on PC.

    Let's see what's what.
    "It's a big club. And you ain't in it. It is also the club they use to beat you with." - George Carlin

  7. #5027
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Just downloaded the new big update and patch on PC.

    Let's see what's what.
    Apparently it's primarily a stability/bugfix patch - https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37373/patch-1-1

  8. #5028
    Nothing interesting. Not sure why it was not called 1.07, unless those optimizations are serious. Oh well, waiting for the next one...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

  9. #5029
    "Major 1.1 patch" turns out to be the same level of patch as their "hotfixes" where.

  10. #5030
    Titan
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    America's Hat
    Posts
    13,112
    I'm not seeing any difference in performance, maybe the improvements were in RTX optimizations.

  11. #5031
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    "Major 1.1 patch" turns out to be the same level of patch as their "hotfixes" where.
    Didn't expect much considering the return from the Holidays and the last hotfix being December 21. Remains to see if the next path is also the same old.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

  12. #5032
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Didn't expect much considering the return from the Holidays and the last hotfix being December 21. Remains to see if the next path is also the same old.
    I was going to say the same. Every media/content creator is shitting on them for the bugs/console performance and telling them to make the game work well before adding extra game. While it may suck for people like myself where the game runs smoothly with rare and minor glitches every now and then, I don't think CDPR had much of a choice in terms of what this (and I predict the next one, too) patch will offer. At the end of the day, I would say their highest priority right now is probably getting the game to the ps store to try and help mitigate those legal challenges.

  13. #5033
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    More like opinion needs to not be complete and utter bullshit fabricated by a hypocrite who has a clear agenda.
    He is a investigative journalist. Propably the best we have in gaming. You are idiot for thinking he fabricate anything. He already proved himself.

  14. #5034
    Titan
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    America's Hat
    Posts
    13,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    He is a investigative journalist. Propably the best we have in gaming. You are idiot for thinking he fabricate anything. He already proved himself.
    You do realize the same wanker who whines about game developer crunch, blatantly ignores the fact that his industry does the exact same shit in order to be the first sites to drop game reviews so they can get the most clicks, right? Not like it matters, game journalism is dead, and so is his career, because they've illigetimized the industry and allowed streamers and influencers to become more trustworthy than the supposed pros. Maybe if game journos stopped attacking and hating the same people who are supposed to be reading their articles, their industry wouldn't be on its death bed.

  15. #5035
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    You do realize the same wanker who whines about game developer crunch, blatantly ignores the fact that his industry does the exact same shit in order to be the first sites to drop game reviews so they can get the most clicks, right? Not like it matters, game journalism is dead, and so is his career, because they've illigetimized the industry and allowed streamers and influencers to become more trustworthy than the supposed pros. Maybe if game journos stopped attacking and hating the same people who are supposed to be reading their articles, their industry wouldn't be on its death bed.
    Maybe if game journalists stopped getting money in exchange for good reviews, like in the case of this ridiculous game, the industry wouldn't be in bits

  16. #5036
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringefest View Post
    Maybe if game journalists stopped getting money in exchange for good reviews, like in the case of this ridiculous game, the industry wouldn't be in bits
    If you got proof that the reviews was paid for then prove it because guess what that is very illegal. Paid review's must be disclosed and I don't think company's like IGN, Gamespot and others would risk getting shutdown over one game review.
    My Current Gaming Platform: PlayStation 5
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

  17. #5037
    Im getting 70-80 fps with all the bells and whistles on after this patch in the badlands area before the patch it was 50-60...so I'll take an improvement any day.

    In the middle of a mission, but will check out inside NC when im done and edit this post

  18. #5038
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    You do realize the same wanker who whines about game developer crunch, blatantly ignores the fact that his industry does the exact same shit in order to be the first sites to drop game reviews so they can get the most clicks, right? Not like it matters, game journalism is dead, and so is his career, because they've illigetimized the industry and allowed streamers and influencers to become more trustworthy than the supposed pros. Maybe if game journos stopped attacking and hating the same people who are supposed to be reading their articles, their industry wouldn't be on its death bed.
    He reports on game crunch. It happens in other industries also. Doesnt change the fact that it is abhorent, and any company who does that should be brought to the public eye. You dont have any argument except "no u!". Game journalism is not dead, thankfully because of people like Schrier. And his carrer is dead? Because random on mmo-champ forum said so?
    Also, you are prime example of people who dont even want reviews, as i said before. You want to get confirmation of your bias.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cringefest View Post
    Maybe if game journalists stopped getting money in exchange for good reviews, like in the case of this ridiculous game, the industry wouldn't be in bits
    They dont get payed for review scores. They get payed for clicks and being first to post a review. The giant companies like IGN or others are much, much more trustworthy that random nobody youtuber.
    If you dont agree with a review thats fine, you dont need to. But again, confirmation bias.

  19. #5039
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    You do realize the same wanker who whines about game developer crunch, blatantly ignores the fact that his industry does the exact same shit in order to be the first sites to drop game reviews so they can get the most clicks, right? Not like it matters, game journalism is dead, and so is his career, because they've illigetimized the industry and allowed streamers and influencers to become more trustworthy than the supposed pros. Maybe if game journos stopped attacking and hating the same people who are supposed to be reading their articles, their industry wouldn't be on its death bed.
    He works for bloomberg ffs, not even a gaming specific outlet. His career is bigger then it's ever been but you claim it's dead, laughable. Your claims are so far off base about him. He doesn't even do reviews, he does investigative journalism and every once in awhile has an opinion piece.

  20. #5040
    And the good news keeps rolling in. (Slight story spoiler below)

    https://kotaku.com/cyberpunk-2077s-l...source=twitter

    Cyberpunk 2077's Latest Patch Reportedly Added A Game-Breaking Bug
    Patch 1.1 addresses an issue in the mission “Down on the Street” where Takemura would not call, thereby preventing any progress in the mission. He’ll call now, apparently, but then won’t say a word. Some users say that reloading old saves or creating new save files doesn’t fix it either.

    There’s at least one apparent workaround. First, try to call Judy before Takemura calls. When he does, hang up the line, then tackle a side job. (The player who reported this workaround tackled a Delamain side-quest.) Wait 24 hours in-game and Takemura should call in—with dialogue and everything—allowing you to progress in “Down on the Street.
    My Current Gaming Platform: PlayStation 5
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •