Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I think it will be a good game regardless but I doubt it's even the best game released in 2020. In fact I wager TLOU2 will clean it's clock in GOTY award numbers.
    I love naughty dog as much as anyone but so far we havent seen much of TLOU2. What has been shown of Cyberpunk looks 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    For those who somehow missed it...

Is this confirming Johnny Silverhand is an AI now, or is he broadcasting to you?
    I think it may be more like altered carbon where his personality/conciousness was recorded on that chip that was stolen. So when V slots him up he basically is slotting in Johnnys stack while he is still conscious himself. So johnny is literally his split personality right now which could be hell amusing with johnny being basically a non controlling personality that can just troll v.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Pre-order cancelled.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Oooof... big oof
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    We got confirmation, that there will be no multi.

Also, how the trailer should have ended:

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Never change REEEEEEsetera.

Day 1 buy for me. CD project red is one of the very few companies left that I have faith in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post

Never change REEEEEEsetera.
    For your sanity, stop going to that brain damaged forum please.

I'm looking forward to the suit of V. It must be a unique cosplay. And I'm waiting for April.2020.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not very suprising, johnny isn't physical.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Not very suprising, johnny isn't physical.
    I thought it was already pretty clear as one poster accurately described it as like the Joker in the final Batman game. Where hes shit talking to you and isnt real/imagination/Or an implant or something

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    We got confirmation, that there will be no multi.

Also, how the trailer should have ended:

Todd Howard you goddamn genius, you did it again!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed a lot of people hating on cyberpunk because it's popular; they expect all hyped games to fail or something.

If this was EA I totally agree, but this is CD Projekt Red. Anything from them, Larian, Obsidian, maybe a few select others, can be trusted for now until they fuck up.

And from everything we've seen, this is going to be a game that sets new standards, just like Witcher 3 did.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    I've noticed a lot of people hating on cyberpunk because it's popular; they expect all hyped games to fail or something.

If this was EA I totally agree, but this is CD Projekt Red. Anything from them, Larian, Obsidian, maybe a few select others, can be trusted for now until they fuck up.

And from everything we've seen, this is going to be a game that sets new standards, just like Witcher 3 did.
    Dunno what internet you live on but pretty much 99% of feedback ive seen of cyberpunk has been balls to the wallz positive.

I've yet to see anyone hating on Cyberpunk.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Dunno what internet you live on but pretty much 99% of feedback ive seen of cyberpunk has been balls to the wallz positive.
    It's mostly from the Kotakus, Polygons, Reseteras, etc. The usual autistic screechers
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    For your sanity, stop going to that brain damaged forum please.
    It's literally the best source of comedy on the internet IMO, right next to Nu-SomethingAwful.
    Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2019-06-14 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    It's mostly from the Kotakus, Polygons, Reseteras, etc. The standard autistic screechers

It's literally the best source of comedy on the internet IMO, right next to Nu-SomethingAwful.
    I was skeptical at first because I didnt love Witcher 3 combat. But now I am a devout follower of Cyberpunk. Games seem to be stepping up a notch to send off the ps4/xbox one era

Looks like a generic futuristic 1st person shooter. Reminds me of Fallout, Far Cry, and even a bit of Mass Effect.

I won't be playing it. It's not my thing, but to each their own.

Are bethesda employees trying to make a link to cyberpunk at an attempt at being associated with greatness or something?

I mean I applaud your cheering at E3 but enough.