Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Yeah, they really could have. I hadn't played any of the witcher series before either, so I was super confused as to who all these characters are. You spend like 80% of the game looking for someone you don't really know unless you read the books. Still, you do know the character pretty well by the time you do catch up. Both the main quests and the side quests are just done exceptionally well. It is a really dark fantasy world in some surprising ways. Not an over the top grimdark like Warhammer, but in a very plausible "People are complete assholes" sort of way. Monsters are assholes too though, so it kind of balances out.
    I feel that sometimes it goes a bit gratuitously over the top, such as how depraved Whoreson Junior is, just how batshit they made Radovid, and how literally every single person associated with the standard issue Christianity stand-in is a massively hypocritical asshole at best and a perverted serial killer nearly half the time. I honestly found the game more black and white than most, some situations are greyer but for most of the game the line between the heroes and the villains is pretty clearly drawn; the DLC is generally better about this.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

So assuming both Cyberpunk and Shadowlands come out roughly the same time, which will you play?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    So assuming both Cyberpunk and Shadowlands come out roughly the same time, which will you play?
    Anyone who values their time, their money, or their enjoyment, I'd assume is picking Cyberpunk. But I'm biased as hell now, I'll pick anything over wow at this point.

Cyberpunk got delayed 21 days, check their twitter.

7+ Year Old Account

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Anyone who values their time, their money, or their enjoyment, I'd assume is picking Cyberpunk.
    So people who won't share your opinion, don't value their time/money/enjoyment? For me WoW expac is something that lose value over time, launch night is easily best experience. CP is open world single player cRPG, playing it few days later will be same except you will have less bugs.

Damn, they must have found something nasty. 3 week delay after going gold isn't great at all, and I guess that Day 1 update is gonna be pretty important for the game.

Launching across so many different platforms must be a nightmare, I hope Google is at least throwing them some cash for the Stadia release.

10+ Year Old Account
    December 10th is perfect for me tbh, just a day before my 3 week vacation, nice. Also maybe my 3080 will arrive by then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Damnit, my bday is or rather was a week after release and I was looking forward to playing it.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2020-10-27 at 06:26 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post

Its like poetry.
    Somebody got rekted.
    Not to worried cause this still gives me more time to finish off my pile of games I haven’t finished yet

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Damn, they must have found something nasty. 3 week delay after going gold isn't great at all, and I guess that Day 1 update is gonna be pretty important for the game.

Launching across so many different platforms must be a nightmare, I hope Google is at least throwing them some cash for the Stadia release.
    Looking how they behaved i think they just could not crunch nasty enough to get rid of all the launch game bugs. They know they "gone gold" with game that would be unplayable without day 1 patch.
    So, they just extended the crunch period.

10+ Year Old Account
    This sucks so hard. I'm not blaming the devs for delaying it, I know it must have been very important given the timing. But why must fate delay my satisfaction? I thought the wait for the 19th was tough but this is just unreal.

Rumors are getting out that the delay happening because one of the dogshit archaic console system shits the bed from something in the game. If thats true, nice one CDPR, fucking up the release for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    Rumors are getting out that the delay happening because one of the dogshit archaic console system shits the bed from something in the game. If thats true, nice one CDPR, fucking up the release for everyone else.
    If that is true and it was delayed because of a console problem. Just release the fucking PC version and then the console versions at a later time. Keep the PC version launch on the 19th November..

What is this now, 4th or 5th time?! and it's basically the same reasoning as last time. They should just have freaking made it Next-Gen only. Then it would have released in a few weeks time, as originally planned. And not get delayed again!

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images...6add687d02.jpg

This basically confirms it. I bet it's Stadia, they got a ton of money to release the game on that dogshit, and now they cant release any version before it.

This game better fucking bring it home when it releases.

Srsly....another delay...jesus fucking christ

Well, that's disappointing. I suppose it isn't too far away, though.