Raid tests hitting PTR

Does it mean 5.2 in less than 2 months?

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...le-january-11/
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

I'd say around valentines!

I still think (and hope) it'll be released in March. I'd rather the fights get released as properly tuned as possible so we don't have to worry about hotfixes constantly the first couple weeks. Not to mention a LOT of guilds still have many heroic bosses to progress on. The majority of heroic raiding guilds aren't even halfway done with the 16 fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostinferno View Post
    I still think (and hope) it'll be released in March. I'd rather the fights get released as properly tuned as possible so we don't have to worry about hotfixes constantly the first couple weeks. Not to mention a LOT of guilds still have many heroic bosses to progress on. The majority of heroic raiding guilds aren't even halfway done with the 16 fights.

the hotfixes are going to happen anyway, people are bastards for exploits, if its there, they'll use it

5.2 has been in the works for quite awhile, frankly i hope it doesn't take the route of 6+ months for polishing bugs

The good thing about 5.2 is that people will still need gear from t14 raids, so unlike before previous raiding content won't get obsolete instantly.
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

Hoping for early March at the earliest. And I don't that realistically it'll be earlier than late February, considering how much there is to test -- between 10/25/normal/heroic there are, what ... 50 encounter versions to test, just for the raid (52 including world bosses) ? That's nearly as many as were in the launch raids. Plus all the other stuff that is still being iterated on (classs changes, the new daily area, possible new bg, etc)

Really, no way it can be early than mid-February at the absolute possible earliest, but I just don't see it until early March. I'm sure others will reply with stats on previous raid testing periods (I hope), but off the top of my head, what I recall on patch testing periods it should be late-February / early March.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Seeing as Heart of the Swarm is releasing March 12th, I doubt they'll want to release 5.2 around the same time. My guess is mid/late February or late March.

The raid will be out the first or second week of February. Calling it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

March 1-10.