Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seani View Post
    yeah to me 40% seems a little high, I would imagine they will be lowering that value. Also I would imagine 40% every 5 sec per charge of holy power refers to the time value only.
    Blue clarifications on front page now. "per charge of HP" only relates to duration. reapplying the buff will refresh and not extend any existing block buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am looking at the 4pc now and 20% hp per charge. Lot more powerful for 25mans than 10mans but that was obvious as soon as it became based on how much damage you take. For 25mans this is almost another Holy Avenger, on a 30second CD but for 10man it'll be a lot less powerful but still pretty decent. Still, on a 30second cooldown it appears to be quite nice.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    with the 4pc that would of been a bit annoying if we still had the limit of 3HP, it means i have to change my play style back to cata where its spam DP off every CD (which tbh i should really be doing currently, the 2pc thought is nice as either way we get a damage reduction for a short amount of time, always felt that WoG was not that useful unless at 5 stacks

Deleted
    I hope they make the extra HoPo storable if attained while at 5 hopo - or better yet, change it to an extra 3 point move per 33% dmg taken while DP is up.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they don't then for the duration of DP so for 12 seconds every 30, or 33% of the time, instead of using finishers off 5 HP we'll have to just spend and go at 3. Whole reason for 5 now is so we're only 1 away from a safety net if needed, this eradicates the need for that if the boss is hitting hard enough. In 25mans at least, 10mans is a bit more questionable at times.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

I would imagine quite a few changes to these set bonuses before they go live. Just read the latest blue post, seems they have issues with the 4 piece bonus as well.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You know, I'm not too thrilled about the 4 piece because I really like my current extra 10% DR from Shield of the Righteous. Maybe I'm just bad, but this would mean I have to decide between the 50% DR from Shield or the block chance from Word. It adds variety for sure, but DR feels superior to me.

Edit: My bad, I guess I was thinking of replacing my 4 piece with the new 2 piece.
    Last edited by MrKnubbles; 2013-01-13 at 09:49 AM.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    You know, I'm not too thrilled about the 4 piece because I really like my current extra 10% DR from Shield of the Righteous. Maybe I'm just bad, but this would mean I have to decide between the 50% DR from Shield or the block chance from Word. It adds variety for sure, but DR feels superior to me.

Edit: My bad, I guess I was thinking of replacing my 4 piece with the new 2 piece.
    You do realise that the 10% from the 4p is not flat 10%, it is a 10% increase of what you already have, so if you have 45%, it goes up to 49.5%, not 55%. Since almost every paladin and their mothers are stacking haste, that will not increase so much as haste is not our top priority stat atm. So the 4p is not even that great. I do not even want it, I personally think the itemization on the prot gear is not worth the bonus.

And there is no question about it that the increased item level on the next tier gear will be far outweigh the current 4p bonus.