Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Or he wants to do one of her 5 sisters!
    That... actually explains it! OP, it was her boyfriend-in-law!

Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    No that would make it far too obvious that I like her, and I'm not ready for her to know just yet.
    So instead... you stalk her?

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    You would be surprised how much you could learn about a girl from just rummaging around her bin bags and the occasional breaking and entering.

That... actually explains it! OP, it was her boyfriend-in-law!

Looking someone up on facebook once is not stalking.

Talking about Tabasco Sauce repeatably in my relationship thread is trolling though.

No that would make it far too obvious that I like her, and I'm not ready for her to know just yet.
    Then suck it up.

Either that or tell her you like her, and something might actually happen. Stop saying you're not ready for her to know. You're just afraid to take the step that actually requires you to grow a pair of balls, and get somewhere.

Talking about Tabasco Sauce repeatably in my relationship thread is trolling though.
    How do you know the facebook status was real? Mines been set to single forever, Ive been engaged for 3 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, if she does in fact have one, you might as well pull the bandaid off fast. It hurts more in the short term, but the long term suffering isnt nearly so bad.

Seriously, all relationships are like bandaids.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    How do you know the facebook status was real? Mines been set to single forever, Ive been engaged for 3 years.
    Her profile picture is her with him and the description on it says "i love him sooo much", and all the comments say "oh you two look so cute together" or similar remarks.

You said nothing about facebook. If all you did was saw that her facebook status is "in a relationship", well damn, that could be anything.

Offtopic maybe. Trolling is a huge stretch. In any case, Report Post is ---> v

Her profile picture is her with him and the description on it says "i love him sooo much".
    Ok? Sounds like you don't really know females, girls say that all the time, it doesn't mean they're in a relationship with him. (Or when referring to Johnny Depp that they've even actually met him!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Her profile picture is her with him and the description on it says "i love him sooo much", and all the comments say "oh you two look so cute together" or similar remarks.
    ive said and done similar things with friends too. Women tend to have mutliple catagories of love. Is the body language of an intimate nature? kissing on the mouth? ect?

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    You would be surprised how much you could learn about a girl from just rummaging around her bin bags and the occasional breaking and entering.
    I flush my used condoms down the toilet. You ain't getting nothing from me!

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 03:18 AM ----------

I love heaps of stuff soooooooooooo much, still doesn't mean anything.

Comments could just be people like you misunderstanding.

I flush my used condoms down the toilet. You ain't getting nothing from me!
    Well - i did think it was your other half who used the condom but to each their own.

Or maybe she hasn't updated her profile in a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Well - i did think it was your other half who used the condom but to each their own.
    Dammit, he's too careless. That's why I dispose of them all on my own!

Do I have a long-lost sister?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Do I have a long-lost sister?
    Mine hasn't been updated in three years

God knows what's even on that thing today. Facebook isn't the be all and end all of everyone's current daily life, even though I'm probably an introverted freak who doesn't count.

Dammit, he's too careless. That's why I dispose of them all on my own!
    No it's recent, I looked at when she last "liked" some of the comments on the picture.

What does it mean when you know a girl has a boyfriend (from lurking), but she just says he's a good friend or a close friend to you?
    It means that you and her aren't at a point with each other where her relationships are any of your business. A girl you kinda know casually doesn't owe it to you to tell you if she's available or not any more than you owe it to potentially interested girls to let them know you're single. If you decide to ask her out, that's cool and all and hopefully she'll be upfront about things then, but at this point you're just some lurky guy asking her personal questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    ive said and done similar things with friends too. Women tend to have mutliple catagories of love. Is the body language of an intimate nature? kissing on the mouth? ect?
    Making silly faces

God knows what's even on that thing today. Facebook isn't the be all and end all of everyone's current daily life, even though I'm probably an introverted freak who doesn't count.
    You sound scarily similar to me on too many fronts...

Meh, i havent updated mine in 1½ year. My current one is the one where i got my graduating cap.