Deleted
    Somebody please explain to me why the current (demo) simulationcraft profile has everything and his grandmother geared and reforged to crit, yet the scale factors suggest it should be haste over everything.

It doesn't make sense, at all....

10+ Year Old Account
    Mainly because it is a pain in the ass to fix it and the people that work with simulationcraft don't have unlimited time. I'm sure if someone put together an update simc profile and opened a ticket it could get changed, but so far no one has.

Did anyone know if the wild imps despawn too while flying on ji kun? Thought about going sacrifice demo this evening for hc progress, but if my imps would despawn, it would be kind of useless.

Hi
    Right now I'm using the shadopan trinket. In the second slot, I'm using the LFR Wushoolay, which seems to be bottom of the list of the new trinket. I also have a RoY 2/2. When looking at the armory of some of the more prominent poster here, i see that most of them are still using the relic. Is it better than the wushoolay ? When I sim it, the Wushoolay is ahead of the relic, but I'm not sure i can trust those sim, IMO they overevaluate the uptime of that trinket.
    Any advice ?

Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    Did anyone know if the wild imps despawn too while flying on ji kun? Thought about going sacrifice demo this evening for hc progress, but if my imps would despawn, it would be kind of useless.

The normal pet doesn't despawn. Just put him on passive right before you jump/fly and he'll come with you.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/uqibr...=11735&e=12130 <Solo flying from the point where the DK and Monk died. Never had any issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    The normal pet doesn't despawn. Just put him on passive right before you jump/fly and he'll come with you.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/uqibr...=11735&e=12130 <Solo flying from the point where the DK and Monk died. Never had any issues.
    This defeats the purpose of him not despawning - he doesn't attack when following you through the air, either, but he does reappear when you touch down =)

I'll be honest, I didn't get to check to see if imps were dropping away because I'm still getting in the swing of demo when I ran Ji'kun last, so I can't tell you if the imps despawn (and don't respawn) as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    This defeats the purpose of him not despawning - he doesn't attack when following you through the air, either, but he does reappear when you touch down =)
    Him following me and being able to Baldestorm/cleave adds beats the hell out of going Sac to buff the single target spells that won't do nearly as much damage as HoG and Bladestorm will do. >_> Also, if you're doing it properly you're only in the air for like 2 seconds each time you fly. Not really a big deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Him following me and being able to Baldestorm/cleave adds beats the hell out of going Sac to buff the single target spells that won't do nearly as much damage as HoG and Bladestorm will do. >_> Also, if you're doing it properly you're only in the air for like 2 seconds each time you fly. Not really a big deal.
    In the air? I had the fel/wrathguard re-spawning immediately on landing on the central platform or on nests.

Still not sure if the imps despawn (and if so, if they respawn when you touch back down) which was the original question.
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-03-27 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    In the air? I had the fel/wrathguard re-spawning immediately on landing on the central platform or on nests.

Still not sure if the imps despawn (and if so, if they respawn when you touch back down) which was the original question.
    Had felguard dispawning twice but it was rare, imps no idea but was still doing competitive dps so guess not

Finally got to go to 8097 haste tonight. Did absolutely amazing things for my damage. Looking forward to finally getting an RPPM trinket to replace DMC so I can see what the proc rates are like with this much haste.

Deleted
    nice guide, gr88even, halp alot <3

Deleted
    i believe it has been posted already in here, but I am curious:
    Soulfire spell, inside or outside of Metamorphosis? Cause there are is a lot of discussions, posts and so forth about it, and I am wondering what is the case?

Finally got to go to 8097 haste tonight. Did absolutely amazing things for my damage. Looking forward to finally getting an RPPM trinket to replace DMC so I can see what the proc rates are like with this much haste.
    I sadly could reach it at 504 ilvl without gemming full haste, now that I'm at 510 the only way to get it is by gemming a full haste gem .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord View Post
    i believe it has been posted already in here, but I am curious:
    Soulfire spell, inside or outside of Metamorphosis? Cause there are is a lot of discussions, posts and so forth about it, and I am wondering what is the case?
    General rule of thumb, only use SF outside Meta to build Fury. There are exceptions, but those are debated a lot and usually come down to having the extra Fury to spend OR fight mechanics having a demand for extra damage (while still having enough damage for the rest of the fight).

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    General rule of thumb, only use SF outside Meta to build Fury. There are exceptions, but those are debated a lot and usually come down to having the extra Fury to spend OR fight mechanics having a demand for extra damage (while still having enough damage for the rest of the fight).

One very serious exception is during Dark Soul once you have the T15 2 set. I cast 5 or 6 in Meta every time I hit DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    I sadly could reach it at 504 ilvl without gemming full haste, now that I'm at 510 the only way to get it is by gemming a full haste gem .
    I had the same problem. Dropped to a very obscure 4300~ (Don't remember the exact number) which gave me an extra tick of Doom while the Shado-pan Assault trinket was procced. Did dramatically better dps than 3036 was doing for me. Got Heroic Jin'rohk shoulders last night which have a truck load of haste, so that did the trick. 517 ilvl now, still with DMC and a 496 ring though. -.-
    Last edited by Teye; 2013-03-28 at 03:13 PM.

Hey all, I'm very new to this PvE thing(always PvPed), but I had to build a PvE set for Kanrethad and now I want to roll with it.

I was able to pick up my T14 4-piece last night, 496 Gloves/Legs, 483 Head/Shoulders. I also won 502 Shoulders and a 502 Tier leg. Is the 4-piece a better way to go over the 502 pieces? SimCraft said so but I wanted to hear other's opinions.

Awesome guide, by the way. Helped me so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirm View Post
    Is the 4-piece a better way to go over the 502 pieces?

Absolutely.

One very serious exception is during Dark Soul once you have the T15 2 set. I cast 5 or 6 in Meta every time I hit DS.

I had the same problem. Dropped to a very obscure 4300~ (Don't remember the exact number) which gave me an extra tick of Doom while the Shado-pan Assault trinket was procced. Did dramatically better dps than 3036 was doing for me. Got Heroic Jin'rohk shoulders last night which have a truck load of haste, so that did the trick. 517 ilvl now, still with DMC and a 496 ring though. -.-
    would you use DMC 2/2 over a herotic LotC 2/2?

Quote Originally Posted by Agrias-Oaks View Post
    would you use DMC 2/2 over a herotic LotC 2/2?
    No. If I had gotten LotC, I'd be using it for sure. Sadly, in 11 kills it only dropped once, and as the loot council for my raid, I gave it to our Shadow Priest. Much better for them. Used 11 tokens on it as well and never got it.
    Last edited by Teye; 2013-03-28 at 04:04 PM.

Deleted
    I have a question regarding stat priorities.

Apparently I can't post my armoury as I've not posted enough, but it's Uptbum on Kul Tiras EU if anyone can look.

Having read this thread extensively, looking at the reported stat priorities and simulating my own character, I consistantly find in my sims that Crit is apparently my best stat, hence a lot of my stats have been reforged to crit. I am however confused, as I have seen a number of people talking about Haste being the stat you want to go for. I realise that if you are naturally close to a haste breakpoint, you should attempt to get it without radically changing your gear, but I would like to know whether crit or haste is the stat I generally want to be going for, as I am not really very sure. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.