10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifonology View Post
    It was an awesome guide, thank you for efford but I have one question. Which addon do you use for aura bars on your boss frames?
    Weak auras, I actually think the next guide I do is either going to be going over my UI or keybinds / macros. I get a lot of questions about both of them and it would probably be easier for me to be able to just point people to a video.

Deleted
    That was very nice, we are just progressing on this, be it in 10-man, and I definitely took something away from that.

Deleted
    Hi !

One question.

With my current gear : http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte...C3%BC/advanced

What's the best for me ?

Go to 8095 haste and mastery ?

Go to 14153 (imp) haste then mastery ?

After the reset, i'll have ilvl 600 back, so i can reac 14840 haste breakpoint.

I don't know what to do :/ .

(Sorry for my english)

Quote Originally Posted by XaMou View Post
    Hi !

One question.

What's the best for me ?

(Sorry for my english)
    I'd just go all out haste, but it's a personal opinion really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha, I always figured you'd just gotten too busy in life to do the guides you'd hoped to do, zinnin. Nice to see you are getting around to it, cause this was a very good first video. I like the way you handled music in your video. The kinda in the background tune is much better then silence during the speaking parts or the more active music people mostly use for their kill vids.

If you make a UI/Macros/key binds video it might be an idea to link/embed it in the OP of this sticky, as I'm sure it's something that people looking for information about Demo can put to good use.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XaMou View Post
    Hi !

One question.

What's the best for me ?

(Sorry for my english)
    im also going for the 14153 haste point for the extra imp swarm, but that is also mainly bcoz i prefer the haste and its so close to the 13787 haste breakpoint as afflic, so i can switch back and forth more easily without having to regem or reforge but i can also see the benefit of stay near the 8,1k haste and rest into mastery, it comes down to what you prefer i think.

Deleted

need help with my equip, thunderforged vs set bonus

hello

i have the thunderforged Lightningweaver Gauntlets (http://www.wowhead.com/item=96006) which i upgraded 2 times, but also have the 522 T15 hands which would give the 2 set bonus, should I switch out the thunderforged item? I read the 2 set bonus is very goodd for demo, i could upgrade the set hands 2 times right away

Do it.

From all lock specs, demo may be the only one worth going 4piece, and definitely should aim for 2piece.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    Do it.

From all lock specs, demo may be the only one worth going 4piece, and definitely should aim for 2piece.
    4pc is extremely bad for demo. Neither Wild imps nor Pet generate that extra fury from 4pc, only spells casted by warlock generate that.

Deleted
    Yeah, if you have access to TF/HC TF gear with good optimization, dont be afraid to break the 4 piece. It's extremely lacklustre as Demo as well.

2 piece however is alright - I personally go for the HC head and HC shoulders as I'm a sucker for haste :< Have HC chest from Ji-Kun (haste/mastery), HC legs from Jinrokh (mastery/hit) and waiting for HC gloves from Durumu (haste/hit).

2pc for Demo is pretty good I think, certainly helps to sustain the initial burst by remaining in DS for the full duration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumble View Post
    Yeah, if you have access to TF/HC TF gear with good optimization, dont be afraid to break the 4 piece. It's extremely lacklustre as Demo as well.

2 piece however is alright - I personally go for the HC head and HC shoulders as I'm a sucker for haste :< Have HC chest from Ji-Kun (haste/mastery), HC legs from Jinrokh (mastery/hit) and waiting for HC gloves from Durumu (haste/hit).
    im doing the exact same thing, altho we havent killed twins, iron qon or durumu on heroic yet, so ill have to settle with with the normal versions of tier and tf versions of the durumu gloves.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    For the people that have waited since 5.1 for my promise of making video guides I have news, the first of my terribly edited guides is finished!

[snip]

Please let me know what you think of it, and what you would like to see in future guides. Now that I have a better idea what I'm doing I might be more inclined to actually do more.
    Zinnin, I really loved this guide for megaera! While our guild has meg on farm (we're 10 man), I'm still going to try this fight as demo and use a lot of what you mentioned, it's definitely better than how I was handling it, I would love to watch more guides if you chose to make one for other encounters.

One question I'd want to ask though, is what is that on the left hand side of your screen that's showing dot duration timers on the boss targets? Your corruption/doom timers specifically on the various heads, that's extremely useful and I would love to incorporate that. Is that an addon or what?

Great video and thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathral2 View Post
    Zinnin, I really loved this guide for megaera! While our guild has meg on farm (we're 10 man), I'm still going to try this fight as demo and use a lot of what you mentioned, it's definitely better than how I was handling it, I would love to watch more guides if you chose to make one for other encounters.

One question I'd want to ask though, is what is that on the left hand side of your screen that's showing dot duration timers on the boss targets? Your corruption/doom timers specifically on the various heads, that's extremely useful and I would love to incorporate that. Is that an addon or what?

Great video and thanks
    It is weak auras, and I will be going over it in my next video.

Unless you have enough haste passively + from procs to get a FULL Imp Swarm in between DS uses, you should align Imp Swarm with DS and only use it then. Keep in mind that when Imp Swarm is off cooldown, you do get the Demonic Calling back, so you will generate extra Imps even while it's off cooldown.

Afaik Imps don't snapshot, so using them before or after you pop into Meta shouldn't matter; they will scale with whatever buffs you have active/become active while Imps are up.

---------- Post added 2013-06-10 at 12:32 PM ----------

A question of my own: does Glyph of Shadow Bolt increase your procs? Since it's 3 separate hits (which apparently crit individually), does that mean you increase your chances of PPMs triggering?

Deleted
    Teye actually tested it and glyphed shadowbolt counts as two hits not three.

That said, I don't think that it matters so much now that trinkets are Rppm based, as when they're ready to proc they'll proc, regardless of how many chances to trigger you throw. That's my understanding having followed these forums, I havent tested it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post

That said, I don't think that it matters so much now that trinkets are Rppm based, as when they're ready to proc they'll proc, regardless of how many chances to trigger you throw. That's my understanding having followed these forums, I havent tested it myself.
    I don't know if it's RNG or something else, but I always seem to get more procs when multi dotting than single target.
    Not sure if it's 'the more spells you cast, the more proc chance you get' or just RNG, but definitely I get more procs when I AOE as well.

looking for AN addon or plugin for elvui for a frame for multidotting adds. boss frame in elvui doesnot show health bars of massive anima golems, finding it imposible to get dooms rolling on them without something i can use mouseover macros on

Try ForteXorcist, it had a feature that shows your dots on all targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20937812

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20938104

Yeah...