Quote Originally Posted by Moruff View Post
    If you have 4pc the fury generated by your imps should be enough to keep you in Meta for the whole duration of that first DS.
    Imps benefit of the 4pc? Thougt pets in general does not?! If i had knew that, i would have never skipped the farmrun yesterday.
    Would make the 4 piece incredible strong on council.

I use the same opener as you with a early lei shen procc btw.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/vVBGYy3.jpg

i know this dosnt have anything with a guide to do but i still wanted to share it with you

4 demo warlocks on council heroic fight.

wildimps everywhere

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormie View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/vVBGYy3.jpg

i know this dosnt have anything with a guide to do but i still wanted to share it with you

4 demo warlocks on council heroic fight.

wildimps everywhere
    slightly off topic, but what addon is it that is saying 1% hp to go, 91 power

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggers View Post
    slightly off topic, but what addon is it that is saying 1% hp to go, 91 power
    I would assume his bossmod? I think bigwigs has the same notification for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    Imps benefit of the 4pc? Thougt pets in general does not?! If i had knew that, i would have never skipped the farmrun yesterday.
    Would make the 4 piece incredible strong on council.

I use the same opener as you with a early lei shen procc btw.
    Actually, now that you mention it, I guess that was just an assumption on my part. However, even if they don't benefit from the 4pc, they do generate enough fury assuming you have 2pc. I do often find myself fury capped and spamming SF on council though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick fun thing for those Demo locks out there with Lei Shen's, Kuni made me an addon that tracks how many imps you currently have up, figured I'd share it.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7333734/Imps.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Aeiri View Post
    I would assume his bossmod? I think bigwigs has the same notification for me.
    It is indeed Bigwigs.

---------- Post added 2013-04-04 at 02:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    Quick fun thing for those Demo locks out there with Lei Shen's, Kuni made me an addon that tracks how many imps you currently have up, figured I'd share it.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7333734/Imps.zip
    Also; awesome.

Should we go GoSac for Jink? I know Destro and Afflic do it because our pets don't get water buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by BossChef View Post
    Should we go GoSac for Jink? I know Destro and Afflic do it because our pets don't get water buffs.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20656601

Pets get Water buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BossChef View Post
    Destro do i because they try to get to the pools with as many embers as possible, thus shifting their dmg done from ember generators to ember consumers. Demo GoSac should only be considered viable with Lei Shen's trinket of Silly Imps and i would still prefer to have GoServ n this encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Does anybody know if this counts towards the wild imps aswell? As in summon them when you stand in the pool and they'll do 40% more damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Saviour View Post
    Does anybody know if this counts towards the wild imps aswell? As in summon them when you stand in the pool and they'll do 40% more damage.
    99% sure they don't: Pre-UVLS log for Lei Shen, my W'imps' avg. crit (NON-sac) was 37.1k (higher on other pulls for some reason). My W'imp's average crit (SAC) on H Jin'rokh was 47.5k (lower than I'd expect BEFORE adding in pools).

Edit: night totals: Non-sac Primo-Lei Shen, 18,265 // 38,546. WITH Sac/better gear, Jin'rokh pulls total: 24,510 // 50,460

Either I suck at standing in pools really bad, or my gear got a touch better, and the imps don't benefit from pools. I'm pretty sure I don't suck that bad, because that's just barely 30% (34% and 30.9% respective, non-crits and crits).
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-04-04 at 09:18 AM.

Im sitting on a 502~ ilvl.

I was just curious, after reading through this thread, is crit valued over mastery and mastery over haste still?

I only have access to council trinket, valour trinket, and 2/2 DM and was curious if valour and council were the way to go.

Thank you very much for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    99% sure they don't: Pre-UVLS log for Lei Shen, my W'imps' avg. crit (NON-sac) was 37.1k (higher on other pulls for some reason). My W'imp's average crit (SAC) on H Jin'rokh was 47.5k (lower than I'd expect BEFORE adding in pools).

Edit: night totals: Non-sac Primo-Lei Shen, 18,265 // 38,546. WITH Sac/better gear, Jin'rokh pulls total: 24,510 // 50,460

Either I suck at standing in pools really bad, or my gear got a touch better, and the imps don't benefit from pools. I'm pretty sure I don't suck that bad, because that's just barely 30% (34% and 30.9% respective, non-crits and crits).
    Pets do, guardians dont. Imps count as Guardians.

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronic/advanced
    Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/xyronic (Tues-Thurs 7:00 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 3:30 cst)

ya my doom guard was doing about the same damage compared to other bosses,even when summoned in the pool. since goserv pets and wild imps are also guardians they wont benefit. been running sup instead. i believe ele shamans also had issues of their summons not being buffed.

This is a very early list. The Lei Shen trinket requires you do make sure you are never not in Meta when metamorphosis is on cooldown, which requires slightly different play then normal.

What does this mean?
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pawsz View Post
    This is a very early list. The Lei Shen trinket requires you do make sure you are never not in Meta when metamorphosis is on cooldown, which requires slightly different play then normal.

What does this mean?
    it means if you go into meta, you dont exit until the meta cd is finished so if need the trinket procs you can always pop into meta and apply doom

With Drumu hc and eventually Lei Shen heroic coming up in the future, I am wondering if Lei Shen trinket is bassically required to play demo? or is it only needed to Play Sac Demo? Also, with lei shen trinket, how is Sac Demo comparing to Serv Demo?
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    With Drumu hc and eventually Lei Shen heroic coming up in the future, I am wondering if Lei Shen trinket is bassically required to play demo? or is it only needed to Play Sac Demo? Also, with lei shen trinket, how is Sac Demo comparing to Serv Demo?
    It's very good for Demo no matter what grimoire you use. My dps pretty much skyrocketed when I got the trinket and I play with service.
    So if you have access to the trinket, go for it, you won't regret it.

Deleted
    I'm just wondering some about set bonuses. I'm not sure how well this works out in simcraft to see which is better, since so many says it's not so correct for demo in some cases.

Which is better:
    LFR T14 4-pieces set bonus - LFR T15 2-pieces set bonus?
    Normal T14 4-pieces set bonus - LFR T15 2 pieces set bonus?

And is GoSac only good/okay with the Lei Shen trinket? Annnnd is Glyph of Everlasting Afflication ever good in any scenario?