Gang, I'm trying to work on a macro to expand my Hellfire macro to work with Immo Aura -- my Hellfire one will start/stop Hellfire. It actually even works to start Immo Aura ... but I cant figure a way to cancel Immo Aura with the same macro.

Here's what I tried (last two lines are what I added to my Hellfire macro)

#showtooltip
    /cast [nostance,nochanneling] Hellfire
    /cancelaura [nostance,channeling] Hellfire
    /cast [stance:1,nochanneling] Immolation Aura
    /cancelaura [stance:1,channeling] Immolation Aura

It doesn't look like Immo Aura is considered a channel (since I guess it's not channeling). I guess it's just not possible to do it with one macro, but I figured I'd ask in here if anyone has any thoughts.

Aaaaand as I was typing this a guildie helped me out to get one that does exactly what I want:

#showtooltip
    /cast [nochanneling:Hellfire]Hellfire;
    /stopcasting [channeling:Hellfire]
    /cancelaura [form:1]Immolation Aura;
    /run UiErrorsFrame:Clear();

Enjoy !
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightrianna View Post
    I just hit the point where i can get another shadowflame tick at 15,100haste xD in theory the amount of rppm procs I should get is crazy :'0
    They say that overcapping haste causes lags on bosses
    I hope that was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Gang, I'm trying to work on a macro to expand my Hellfire macro to work with Immo Aura -- my Hellfire one will start/stop Hellfire. It actually even works to start Immo Aura ... but I cant figure a way to cancel Immo Aura with the same macro.

Here's what I tried (last two lines are what I added to my Hellfire macro)

#showtooltip
    /cast [nostance,nochanneling] Hellfire
    /cancelaura [nostance,channeling] Hellfire
    /cast [stance:1,nochanneling] Immolation Aura
    /cancelaura [stance:1,channeling] Immolation Aura

It doesn't look like Immo Aura is considered a channel (since I guess it's not channeling). I guess it's just not possible to do it with one macro, but I figured I'd ask in here if anyone has any thoughts.

Aaaaand as I was typing this a guildie helped me out to get one that does exactly what I want:

#showtooltip
    /cast [nochanneling:Hellfire]Hellfire;
    /cancelaura [form:1]Immolation Aura;
    /run UiErrorsFrame:Clear();

Enjoy !
    #showtooltip Hellfire
    /cast [nochanneling:Hellfire] Hellfire
    /cancelaura Immolation Aura

works too, dont need the form thingy and I never recieve any UI errors
    Last edited by Micke; 2013-05-18 at 10:19 AM.

Deleted
    I just hit the point where i can get another shadowflame tick at 15,100haste xD in theory the amount of rppm procs I should get is crazy :'0
    How on earth do you have so much haste?

Quote Originally Posted by Dumble View Post
    How on earth do you have so much haste?
    I have 13500 with a 520 ilvl. 15k is easy if you're gemming for it and you're above 525.

---------- Post added 2013-05-18 at 11:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vlarkin View Post
    So currently my gear is approaching the possibility to getting the 8086 Shadowflame dot tick. Is that a must that I should go for? It seems like it might be. Currently I am reforged to Mastery but just wondering if going for that extra dot tick is better.
    It is. Actually, go to 8096 for the Doom tick under Blood Lust.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    I have 13500 with a 520 ilvl. 15k is easy if you're gemming for it and you're above 525.
    I wouldn't say its easy unless you lose all socket bonuses and go 320 haste every gemslot. I have 13939 haste with 533ilvl. Tho i have like 6 pieces of equipment without haste where i reforged to haste. But i don't think it's worth it to lose socket bonuses unless its like blue gemslot and you are over hitcap.

And for people who run 10man it's so much harder to get good items with best secondary stats. So, not easy by any means!

Ok I really need some help here. I have been doing Sims on my character all day and it seems at this point, it tells me Crit > Haste > Mastery. I have reforged, and tried all 3 and so far, Mastery has given me to highest dps... Same goes for Destro as well which I still use on a few fights. Its odd though, Demo I was maxing on a dummy over 100k while Destro was only like 75k... Makes no sense to me how my dps is so low. I am doing the rotations correctly so I am at a loss for words. Here is my armory if that helps. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yrene/advanced

Deleted
    I've asked in the affliction thread, but I'll get you transforming heathens to chime in if possible, now that the soulswap bug has been neutered, will demonlogy be king for council of elders heroic again?

Anyone who remembers how far ahead demo was v affliction back before the SS bug would be a star.

i could get more haste only 534 ilvl with mastery pieces on :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    I've asked in the affliction thread, but I'll get you transforming heathens to chime in if possible, now that the soulswap bug has been neutered, will demonlogy be king for council of elders heroic again?

Anyone who remembers how far ahead demo was v affliction back before the SS bug would be a star.
    iirc the very top aff parses were only ~5% behind Demo, but that's saying something by itself. More importantly - demo's damage is primarily on 1 target, as the imps will switch targets with you, so Demo is definitely ahead for real use on that fight, especially if it's progression - hard swapping 15+ imps and all your direct damage from Sul to the empower and back is more powerful than more damage spread around, for most groups, I'd think.
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-05-19 at 05:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by esatikkane View Post

And for people who run 10man it's so much harder to get good items with best secondary stats. So, not easy by any means!
    so true, rng is a b**** and its even worse when you just got plain bad luck. ive been forced t ouse ivl 502 shoulders coz the 522 versions just wont drop for us. got the TF off hand from lei shen but i would rather have had the trinket, just getting annoying when all the bosses you need gear from drops crap loot that no1 wants and it gets de'd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    so true, rng is a b**** and its even worse when you just got plain bad luck. ive been forced t ouse ivl 502 shoulders coz the 522 versions just wont drop for us. got the TF off hand from lei shen but i would rather have had the trinket, just getting annoying when all the bosses you need gear from drops crap loot that no1 wants and it gets de'd.
    Here here, using lfr shoulders for weeks. At least on wednesday I'll hit exalted and can just buy some shoulders, assuming durumu/qon don't drop shoulders tomorrow.

the top affi parse on council is 660k... what are you even saying! lol, and corruption n unstalbe are the only fixed dots. Agony has the bug still n going strong

the top affi parse on council is 660k... what are you even saying! lol, and corruption n unstalbe are the only fixed dots. Agony has the bug still n going strong
    the top parses are 551k 25m, and 477k 10m (china doesnt count) and they are from pre nerf if you check the dates

in fact all 156 aff parses in 10h are from prior to 5-16
    Last edited by weakdots; 2013-05-19 at 11:22 PM.

They are not prenerf (or is there some hotfix about soulswap that i dont know about?). The Corr and Doom Nerf went live months ago. But theses logs abuse the soulswap action, 100% crit on their dots on 2 targets all the time.

edit: guess you were talking about a soulswap nerf, can someone post a link? Didnt see this kind of nerf yet :S
    Last edited by Apero; 2013-05-19 at 11:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post

---------- Post added 2013-05-18 at 11:06 AM ----------

It is. Actually, go to 8096 for the Doom tick under Blood Lust.

Unless you have my gear. Gemming and reforging it completely I am nowhere near even 13500. @ 525 ilvl.

Edit: Nevermind, last time I went full haste was last week before I had Heroic BotH. But now with that I am still just around 11k full reforged/gemmed for haste .
    Last edited by Aeiri; 2013-05-19 at 11:43 PM.

hi guys.

I got a question for those of you that have done Ra-den. I don't really want to waste the limited tries you get on the boss by tweaking stuff between specs. I know destro been the go2spec for most players, but how about demo? I been waiting so long for the UVLS, even coined in LFR weekly. Got the hc version last night, and I'm in love. Yep with a coin :> Don't know if its cuz I waited so long for the stupid thing to drop or just cuz its so amazing, either way I Kinda wana go demo for that. Anyone of you tried it in Demo after doing it destro?

thx alot take care

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AWEZOM View Post
    hi guys.

I got a question for those of you that have done Ra-den. I don't really want to waste the limited tries you get on the boss by tweaking stuff between specs. I know destro been the go2spec for most players, but how about demo? I been waiting so long for the UVLS, even coined in LFR weekly. Got the hc version last night, and I'm in love. Yep with a coin :> Don't know if its cuz I waited so long for the stupid thing to drop or just cuz its so amazing, either way I Kinda wana go demo for that. Anyone of you tried it in Demo after doing it destro?

thx alot take care
    I did it as demo, the ball damage is not far behind destruction. I would recommend macroing /tar Essence of Anima to same buttons as touch of chaos or soulfire then just spam it when balls spawn. You can also doom the crackling stalker for extra fury etc.. otherwise i was just sitting at the boss and used GoServ and my felguard was on the boss whole fight.

Quote Originally Posted by esatikkane View Post
    I did it as demo, the ball damage is not far behind destruction. I would recommend macroing /tar Essence of Anima to same buttons as touch of chaos or soulfire then just spam it when balls spawn. You can also doom the crackling stalker for extra fury etc.. otherwise i was just sitting at the boss and used GoServ and my felguard was on the boss whole fight.
    Cool stuff, I was thinking demo could be pretty mad on that as well. I were more leaning towards GoSac just cuz of the extra dmg on imps/soulfire and obviously no pet travel time (switching). Also with destro you would obviously want to take MF, but with so little movement did you take AV in demo instead?

thanks for the reply bro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeiri View Post
    Unless you have my gear. Gemming and reforging it completely I am nowhere near even 13500. @ 525 ilvl.

Edit: Nevermind, last time I went full haste was last week before I had Heroic BotH. But now with that I am still just around 11k full reforged/gemmed for haste .
    it is totally possible to reach 14-15k haste in ilvl 525-526 gear without gemming pure 320 haste gems altho you would need pretty much all TF gear to do so and sacrifice a lot of mastery. Ask mr. robot is great for this, as you can build your gear set in it, i made a set of gear that i have access to and i would be able to reach 14k haste quite easily while socketing purely after socketbonuses, so you can prolly get to 15k if you dont, but you need the proper gear for it.