Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I would go back and do it all again in a heartbeat. Even if I didn't know then what I know now. I loved school.

100% this. School for me was brilliant, i went to private school from ages 6-18 and i loved every moment of it. i was at the peak of my fitness, had lots of friends as well as foes, had girlfriends come and go, holidays paid for, no bills, no responsibility, went to australia for 4 weeks in 2000. even just turn back the clock to 1999 and be able to start 6th form again.

having said that, i am very happy with my life right now, so maybe relive 6th form, then jump back to 2013 lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    Considering how I was physically bullied on a daily basis for like 6 years, fuck school.

Worst time of my life by far.

Anyone who tells someone who hates school "cheer up, these are the best years of your life" is also an idiot. Great idea! tell someone who is miserable their life will never improve from its current condition.
    That saying is so retarded!!! I was bullied for about a month when I first hit highschool by 3 of these clowns that thought they were so cool. Like most kids that got bullied I pretty much put up with it... Until finally me and a guy that I ended up becoming best friends with kicked the living shit out of two of them one day at lunch. Got expelled for 2 days because of it.... but when I came back no one really dared to tease/fuck with me again
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

I miss it, sitting in the class room chilling with my friends planning which party to go too in the weekend
    And all the hot girls in the gym. 1 day they all came to the gym lesson in bikini's ^^ now as i work i don't have time to meet them as often as before

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "