10+ Year Old Account

iPhone to iTune?

I recently got a new PC, shocking as it is, when I attempted to sync the phone to the new PC, it is asking me if I want to delete everything on my phone to match the iTune (which is currently empty), and I couldn't find a way for iTune to sync to match my iPhone, anyone know how?

15+ Year Old Account
    Without third party software, you can't. Applications you can sync from phone -> computer, but not music

easiest way is to move your iTunes library from the old computer to the new one
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

You can only match your phone to your library, not the other way around.
    I've also struggled with this, but there is no way export the library on your phone.

What you should have done is made a back-up of your iTunes library, opened iTunes while holding Shift, then select that library to import it.
    That way you would have had the same library, and your phone would have synched to it.
    (Thank you Captain Hindsight!)

Do you still have access to your old library?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that would involve me to hook up the old PC again and and save it to a external, I will do that tomorrow.

Do I need to try trace the folder? Or can I just save the library and throw the whole thing into the iTune block?

15+ Year Old Account
    All I did was copy the iTunes folder from My Music on my computer. Unless you want to save playlists, really the only thing you need is the actual iTunes Media folder that houses all the songs. If you want to save playlists you'll have to do some Googling as I don't have playlists so I didn't worry about those when I moved!
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you doing this on OSX or Windows ?

Here is something that might help with on Windows,

http://www.howtogeek.com/104298/sync...t-losing-data/

The easiest way, if you want to transfer all playlist, ratings and other iTunes only functions, is to do the following:

1) In your old iTunes library, make sure you have consolidated all files. (Meaning all music files have been copied to the iTunes Media Folder).

2) Copy your entire iTunes Media Folder to your new computer. The default location is C:/Users/[Username]/Music if I'm not mistaken, you can check through iTunes' options under Advanced.

3) Open iTunes on your new computer while holding Shift, it will ask if you want to import a Library. Select the C:/Users/[Username]/Music/iTunes/iTunes Library.itl file.

That file contains all information concerning your Library. Consolidating the files will make sure it can find and play all music that was present in your Library.