Fight Difficulties

So my guild is getting into heroics, we haven't downed Sha of Fear yet, but we did Heroic SG tonight and it was laughably easy. We did 4 real attempts and it was dead. We're around a 490 item level and reasonably skilled players. I'm wondering if there are any more "freebie" heroics like this out there. What order do you recommend progressing with?

Elegon, blade lord, feng, wind lord, lei shi

Deleted
    With your item level Garajal should be a breeze aswell

H: elegon is laughable with good dps, all you nee d to do it kill 7 waves each phase and you're golden.

H: Feng is easy, phases don't last nearly as long, and the new phase is easy if you have good aoe dps.

H: Gara'jal in my opinion is easy now that we have more gear and the enrage timer isn't nearly as dangerous

H: Windlord The fight is less healing intensive than normal mode, and is all about simple mechanics now. if you have a shadow priest,, mass dispel laugh your way to victory.

H: lei shi is very simple one people manage stacks.

Deleted
    feng > gara > elegon > bladelord > windlord (with priest) > spirit kings > wil of emp (with right setup) > garalon > imperial / lie shi / amber shaper etc

Gara'jal, Elegon, Feng, Spirit Kings, Blade Lord, Wind Lord and Lei Shi are all remarkably easy.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

If you can't down Sha of Fear normal, don't even think about downing Lei Shi, Spirit Kings or Wind Lord. Blade Lord may also be too soon since you will need good dps to beat the enrage (and wiping to Sha of Fear is mostly a matter of having too low dps). Best choices would be Feng, Gara'jal or Elegon.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    H: elegon is laughable with good dps, all you nee d to do it kill 7 waves each phase and you're golden.
    What the hell? Don't spread misinformation. You can easily do it by doing 4/4 each p2 for a total of 8 stacks of draw power. Any more than that just makes the fight easier. I recommend 9-10 personally, but 8 suffices.

As for the original question, you had no trouble with stone guards because you overgear the encounter. Most people downed that encounter around 460 ilvl~. As a matter of fact you have the gear level that is needed to do Heroic HoF and I'd even say some Terrace heroics such as Lei Shi.

I was like 495 ilvl when I downed Heroic Sha so I don't understand how your guild has trouble with normal sha at your gear level. What is giving you trouble? Normal Sha is a really simple fight. Don't make it more complicated then it really is. I'd be surprised if you can't simply zerg the boss after like 60-70% health on normal for a first kill.

As for easy Heroics IMO:

All of MSV should be fairly trivial since DPS/overall health trivialize most fights in there. The only 2 fights that might take a little effort would be Kings and Will. Even then, if you can teach your raiders to hit ESC for shields and get a good soaking rotation for Heroic Will you could breeze through those two as well.

HoF: Blade Lord, Garalon and Wind Lord are all absolute jokes on heroic.

Deleted
    As said above, u dont need to kill as many of 7 waves.. 4/4 is plenty.. 1 thing u defo need to do, is pick a number that u are comfortable with, then do that. the dps you get on the boss as the last wave goes is quite important

if you fail to kill a wave, you get no time to dps the boss... meaning ull go into the next phase with a high HP boss

Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    If you have good DPS, you don't need to kill near that many waves.

We three heal it, kill 4 sparks and let the 5th hit while tunneling the boss. We end with 1 minute left on enrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Femto1 View Post
    If you have good DPS, you don't need to kill near that many waves.

We three heal it, kill 4 sparks and let the 5th hit while tunneling the boss. We end with 1 minute left on enrage.
    And if you have bad DPS, you won't be able to kill that many waves anyway, so killing 7 waves is more or less never advisable unless you are aiming for rankings. We went for 5 waves of sparks in each P2 and killed him with no issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadoz View Post

I was like 495 ilvl when I downed Heroic Sha so I don't understand how your guild has trouble with normal sha at your gear level. What is giving you trouble? Normal Sha is a really simple fight. Don't make it more complicated then it really is. I'd be surprised if you can't simply zerg the boss after like 60-70% health on normal for a first kill.
    Well the issue is the lack of attempts. We've had 0. Largely due to us wanting to finish HoF and just getting empress down this past monday.

Wind-Lord is the easiest hard mode this tier so far, we 4 shot that guy. (Disc Priest + Boomkin mass dispells)

However reading this thread, I wonder if Lei Shi is said to be so easy why there are so few kills. We're 4/6H in MSV and 2/6 in HoF, working on SK then going either Garalon or WotE, but you bit my curiosity.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

let me rephrase this so people can get their heads out of their bums.

If you kill 7+ waves each time you can push him past the second phase 1 with no adds, or may be 1, and can kill him during the next 7/8 waves of adds. making the easy fight even easier, which is what the op wanted.