Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

EPIC Dark Simulacrum!

Hey guys, not sure if this is really an epic clip or not to some of you veteran DK's (only been playing the class for about a week.) Anyway I managed to steal a Frost Mage's Slow Fall mid air as he was trying to float down from the Lumber Mill. I managed to float right alongside him and kill him midair!

Let me know what you think, looking forward to playing around with Dark Simulacrum a lot more!
    Arms Warrior PvP + TONS of Wildstar videos when the NDA gets dropped.

http://www.youtube.com/ZybakTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahahahaha, that was kind of cool, i image how that mage was XD

Those are the moments you play PvP for! Nice job.

Deleted
    that was pretty good.

I've gotten some clutch wins through Simulacrum and they've been hilarious. This skill is honestly really underrated sometimes.

In one arena my moonkin partner and I were doing arenas for the lolz back in the last season of Cataclysm. We went against something ridiculously OP like rogue/mage and we knew we were fucked. I managed to get the rogue right before the mage nuked my partner and it was a 1v1 with me being at like maybe 50% and the mage at 75%. I had absolutely no cooldowns so I knew I was going to lose. I hit DS just for the fuck of it and I managed to steal the mage's Ice Block that he used to get out of my pillar of frost. Right before he Deeped me and began to blow my balls off, I Ice Blocked and completely countered his burst. Jumped out of the block with my Strangulate or something and he was out. My partner and I screamed and laughed our asses off in vent for a good 10 minutes from how epic it was.

Pretty funny! I gotta try that.

My best Dark Simulacrum so far was an endless battle with a shadow priest..... until he for some reason decided to cast fear ward. Needless to say fear ward was much more useful to me than it was to him :O

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    My best Dark Simulacrum so far was an endless battle with a shadow priest..... until he for some reason decided to cast fear ward. Needless to say fear ward was much more useful to me than it was to him :O
    Non PVP wise, my best Dark Simulacrum was against Hagara Heroic.

I burst like a freaking truck and I threw Dark Simul on..while everything was popped..as the beginning of the fight.

Long story short Ice Shatter or Lance or whatever the copiable ability I took from her was, it crit for nearly 1 million, and she turned around and face raped me.

It was hilarious.

I think my commentary was "LOOK AT THOSE NUMBERS. HA. I'M SO- dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ace1231337 View Post
    I've gotten some clutch wins through Simulacrum and they've been hilarious. This skill is honestly really underrated sometimes.

In one arena my moonkin partner and I were doing arenas for the lolz back in the last season of Cataclysm. We went against something ridiculously OP like rogue/mage and we knew we were fucked. I managed to get the rogue right before the mage nuked my partner and it was a 1v1 with me being at like maybe 50% and the mage at 75%. I had absolutely no cooldowns so I knew I was going to lose. I hit DS just for the fuck of it and I managed to steal the mage's Ice Block that he used to get out of my pillar of frost. Right before he Deeped me and began to blow my balls off, I Ice Blocked and completely countered his burst. Jumped out of the block with my Strangulate or something and he was out. My partner and I screamed and laughed our asses off in vent for a good 10 minutes from how epic it was.
    Had a similar one while capping 2s in Cata, Simmed an Iceblock then blocked a deep/dance/bomb combo while my healer was CC'd without trinket.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Hahaha, that was awesome!!!

Took me a few watches to figure out what the hell was going on. I don't PVP so I was like "Whaaaat am I watching right now?" But once I realized I busted out laughing. That mage must've been flipping SO many tables. Well done. lol

Deleted
    That's epic

I expected something shit, but i was suprised. That would have pissed me off :P

That was nice. I have copied Blink before which was fun, I was in the mages face, he blinked away, and I just blinked right after him.

I've also copied Mirror Image. Okay so the images do crap for damage, but it is kinda cool to have 2 more of me following along snaring people without me having to spend a rune on CoI...

lol that is pretty cool. and it only makes it better that it was a mage. and a mages spell used against him. makes it even better for me.

Nice man. Its moments like those that make memories. I am saving this vid to show my DK friend who is also inlove with dark sim.

At first i was expecting him to copy a high damage burst spell or something
    but that was just...

Wow. somebody give that man a beer.

Deleted
    THAT is one of the best things in WoW, i've ever seen! If a achievement gets labled after Jenkins (for his legendary pull^^) I'm sure there will be an achievement called "Zybaaaaaaak!!!" one day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZybakTV View Post

Hey guys, not sure if this is really an epic clip or not to some of you veteran DK's (only been playing the class for about a week.)
    The video was epic, the Mage himself might have even applauded it irl, but to say you've been playing for a week? Come on man, be more honest

Deleted
    Now go and copy a Demo Lock's [Dark Soul]!