Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

"Too geared.." Haha..

Vote kicked out of a H. Gate of the Setting sun because I'm "too geared". Great way to waste an hour queue. -.-

Thoughts?

The Patient AnotherInternetOpinion's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jealousy is for the weak.

Deleted
    downgrade your grear FFS, no troll.

nah i'm trollin

That you're leavin something out.

Deleted
    Pointless thread is pointless. Okay, you got a random group with some morons, it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    I'd agree with this. Either that, or you were in a 4/5 guild group and they were being idiots.

an hours queue for that? I'm so happy for my 10-15 minutes dps-queue now.
    Can't see why people would kick you for being too geared though. Just makes it faster, but of course it might be a bad tank that can't handle having to watch his aggro :P
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really understand why someone would do that, unless you were pulling aggro from the tank or something and they didn't like it?

They've got to understand that now that people are finishing up reputations there will be more people running a daily heroic to get their VP capped instead of doing daily quests, who are probably already geared up from raids by now. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    This!

It would be total nonsense to kick someone because of being overgeared... so what are you not telling us?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I don't really understand why someone would do that, unless you were pulling aggro from the tank or something and they didn't like it?
    I never understood complaining about people pulling threat, eventually those people learn how to fix their threat after a few deaths (JK no one ever learns).

I'd have to say this thread is more of a "Hey look I want attention" thread.

Usually when I que in with my ilvl 500 tank All I get is a thank god at the start. and a Thank you after I chain pull the heroic in 8 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes because that is the full story... let me guess you either were talking people down because you thought you were amazing and/or you were bragging about your dps. It was one of those 2 even if you deny it.

no one kicks people because they are "too geared". it means less gear competition and a faster run.

maybe you were rolling need on itens you were too geared to need. or maybe you were being one of those "I'm better than you because my gear is better" kinds of player. or maybe you just had that one annoying macro on your most used skill.

anyway, you were bothering the group for some reason, so you got kicked.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    This!

It would be total nonsense to kick someone because of being overgeared... so what are you not telling us?
    Why do people write "this"? Looks really unintelligent. Work on that.
    On topic, bad tank cant hold agro? Friends in group, they kick.
    Think harder. Dont just write "this". GL.

10+ Year Old Account
    In WotLK when I wanted a more casual raiding guild after ICC burnout I got denied from a guild because I would make the other dps feel bad for doing almost twice the dps they did since I was full heroic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Yes because that is the full story... let me guess you either were talking people down because you thought you were amazing and/or you were bragging about your dps. It was one of those 2 even if you deny it.
    Pretty much this. Nothing worse than an overgeared person saying:
    "HAHAHAH 40k DPS NOOB I PULLED 45K DPS IN THAT GEAR L2P"

Quote Originally Posted by Snore View Post
    Pointless thread is pointless. Okay, you got a random group with some morons, it happens.
    Not pointless. This one is a rare or even new kind of morons and it is rather funny .

10+ Year Old Account
    I love all the ASS​umption in this thread....smh

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfingaz View Post
    I never understood complaining about people pulling threat, eventually those people learn how to fix their threat after a few deaths (JK no one ever learns).

I'd have to say this thread is more of a "Hey look I want attention" thread.
    The problem is that you don't die :P. Some people learned during TBC where you got two or even one shotted when you pulled agro and bosses were untauntable. Why did they actually change that? It was much more interesting to dump your threat instead of having the tank taunt it off you. Now I use fade for the sole purpose of overagroing at the start, probably very annoying for tanks but whatever ;p.

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherInternetOpinion View Post
    I love all the ASS​umption in this thread....smh
    people don't kick good players with good gear and bearable social skills. only bads and annoying people get kicked.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.