Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think the free gold bots get is far more irritating then their ability to see stealth/jukes. Ive never played an intermediate bot game where the entire bot team didnt have max items by level ~15. I understand its to help them compete, and I agree with the ide- but I feel like it could be tuned a bit better.

To be honest, my friends enjoy playing against the computer more than other players and we tend to run a ton more bot games than pvp ones. They used to have a larger amount of free gold and many of them would rather that their were "hard" bots with that extra money still.

While bots are more predictable than players, I really respect their timing and cc chains. They do great at that.

have played +200 bot games and ive never seen this happen... strange! i always just go to brush and lose all agro

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SunbakedDuck View Post
    have played +200 bot games and ive never seen this happen... strange! i always just go to brush and lose all agro
    Beginner or Intermediate?

The difference is crazy huge. Intermediate bots are actually scary.

The most annoying thing about bots is Graves bot. He can be 0/20 and still have crazy items, insane farm and incredible damage.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    The most annoying thing about bots is Graves bot. He can be 0/20 and still have crazy items, insane farm and incredible damage.
    All bots get tons of free gold. That applies not only to Graves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    All bots get tons of free gold. That applies not only to Graves.
    None do quite as much damage as Graves though! Manamune? No problem, I'll just 100-20 you in 1 hit!

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    None do quite as much damage as Graves though! Manamune? No problem, I'll just 100-20 you in 1 hit!
    Only? Id be more scared of him doing 600 dmg in 1 crit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SunbakedDuck View Post
    If the bots are locked on you, theyll follow you through bushes, 4v1 gank you, use ulties to just catch you for couple hits... you name it... theyll do it...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the REALLY interesting bot behaviour is how allied minions will ignore bots if there are enemy minions alive, but enemy minions will zerg you if you hit an enemy champ while they're around .

Can't tell you how many trades I've lost because the enemy minions have attacked me while the allied minions have totally ignored the bots.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    That has nothing to do with bot games. It's simply minion behaviour: hit an champion and all allied minions rush to defend that champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    That has nothing to do with bot games. It's simply minion behaviour: hit an champion and all allied minions rush to defend that champion.
    I know that, but what I'm saying is that Allied minions don't return the favour against bots, I've been surrounded by my minions had an enemy champ hit me and if there are enemy minions in the area the allied minions will continue to hit them and ignore the enemy champ, while the enemy minions and champ pound on me.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30