Gemming and reforge (Need some more eyes!)

Hey guys,
    So last night I regemmed and reforged. So I'd like some opinion on how it looks?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...llaster/simple
    If you think I made any mistakes let me know! I did a lot of research last night and thats what I came up with. I know that I'm missing a bracers and gloves enchant. (STR) Otherwise how does it look? Please keep in mind its to max my DPS. I think my rotation is good. I cam keep at about 50K DPS currently just self buffed!
    Thanks in advance!
    Rallaster
    PS. I have only been back for a short while. I was not here for cata and only been 90 for about 3-4 weeks now. I'm focused on PVE only currently.

In your gear 1 Str>2 Haste so you're going to want to change those gems.
    Obviously enchant your gloves and wrists.
    Use ReforgeLite or Wowreforge.com to do your reforging

I will look into the sites. Any advice from anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Rallaster View Post
    I will look into the sites. Any advice from anyone else?
    More advice isn't always better unless the initial advice was wrong. Dossou is correct (and a reputable source of info on these forums).

You're over hit cap, your under expertise cap.
    You should be gemming hybrid str gems. (so orange str/haste, or purple str/hit/expertise)

If you really wanted to min/max, you could drop mining for blacksmithing (after stockpiling the required mats, and make a mining alt to supply you)

Quote Originally Posted by Donken View Post
    More advice isn't always better unless the initial advice was wrong. Dossou is correct (and a reputable source of info on these forums).
    I'm sure he is. But the STR gem changes are easy to do. I had full STR gems for a bit. I was playing around with them last night. Also the reforge site's all give you different opinions. However I will look at the sites. Thanks.

run your toon through simcraft, and see what the stat values are, and input them into reforgelite, wowreforge, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    In your gear 1 Str>2 Haste so you're going to want to change those gems.
    Obviously enchant your gloves and wrists.
    Use ReforgeLite or Wowreforge.com to do your reforging
    Ok so breaking it down My +320 haste gems need to be replaced with 320 STR gems? Or hybrid of STR + Haste?

same with my belt.

Thanks!