Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, #4 is just evil. I made a previous thread on the forum here regarding that matter as I just got out of a such "relationship" myself.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Oh come on. Do women say "What are you thinking about?" that much,really?
    I don't recall ever asking anyone that :S How are you doing, or how was your day, sure.
    Only had one girlfriend before switching teams, but she asked me "What are you thinking about?" all the time. One data point isn't a proof but still, my one data point had to go and fit the stereotype.

Like the rest of the dudes in this thread, I was almost never thinking about anything important at all. Dunno what she thought I must have been thinking of. Must have looked super serious all the time or something.

For completeness: guys have never asked me this question.

Eh - I can't really generalize all women into one category, but a few things that I hate from a fairly large portion...

Loudness. I can't stand girls screaming about stupid stuff. Obviously guys can be loud to, but they don't break your ear drums when they do it.

Humour. This obviously isn't always true, but I have to look a lot harder to find a girl with my kind of humour than I do for a guy - Though this might be because I'm not always in the right state of mind when talking to a girl.

When it's their time of the month, no need to elaborate here.

Snobby girls, the whole 'talk to the hand' thing etc really gets on my nerves; when women act like douches it annoys me a lot more than when guys act like douches.

Women drivers - Eh, it's a stereotype but a lot of the time I can kind of see where it comes from :/

^
    Everything above is really just nit picking at certain areas, there's lots of things I actually like more with women than with guys.

Off topic, but seriously - How can the OP get a GF with that attitude when I can't when being completely friendly? >.< FUUUU
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2013-01-11 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flavie View Post
    "do you think that girl is prettier than me?" When i say no, she doesnt believe me, when i say yes she gets mad... I now told her i don't answer that question anymore...

"do u still like me?" I just bought a fucking house together with you, bought u all kinds of cool stuff, support u through a hard time at work etc etc... WTF DO YOU THINK YOURSELF??!!

I hate when they ask questions that don't leave room for a REAL honest answer. If u don't wanna hear a possible different answer than what u hope for, don't ask the question...
    Well thats depressing, on behalf of my sex I apologise, some of us grew out of asking stupid questions like that at age 18 or less xD

Although we should probably rename this thread a million things MMOC readers hate about women :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Not aimed at a specific member of the opposite sex. Just a general gripe.

1. Being so fucking contrary about how they want women to respond to them
    "Why can't women just straight out say it if they're not interested, hints don't work!"
    "That chick just said 'go away, I'm not interested', what a bitch, i bet she only dates douchebags/rich guys/models"

2. Moaning that they get stick for stumbling home pissed at 3 am, after having informed their SO they'd be home around 9pm.

3. "Omg, she totally friendzoned me! What do you mean I should probably tell her I'm in love her. Surely she'll just magically fall into my bed if i overwhelm her with my niceness."

4. Telling the world that they like natural women, and how we look sooooo much better with little make up, then furiously fapping to an overly made up fake blond with fake tits and fake tan.

5. Believing that in spite of the above mentioned, women are the crazy ones
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Although we should probably rename this thread a million things MMOC readers hate about women :P
    Or maybe "Rationalizing my fear of/rejection by women."

10+ Year Old Account
    Well these are my top 5, oddly enough I've watched them occur in both genders, but I notice them more in females. Obviously not all females either.

1: "What did you say?" Has nothing to do with her hearing me or not, it's more like she didn't like what I said.
    2: Being overly emotional. If something's wrong we can talk, don't freak out and cry or yell at me for the next 2 weeks bc you did poorly on a test.
    3: Covering up. During intimate times everything's exposed. Second we're done, All covers must cover everything up to the head.
    4: Trick Questions. "Would you be in love with someone else if I didn't exist?" You wont like any answer I give you, so don't ask.
    5: Need for attention (mostly societies fault). IE: Post picture on fb captioned "I'm so ugly!". Instant 45 guys telling her how beautiful she is... @.@

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post

Well I can probably guarantee that there are more positive things than negative, but we chose to be mean! lol

@Kerath: Guilty of #1, #3, and maybe to some slight extent #5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Typically, we don't ask "What are you thinking" unless it looks like you have something on your mind. Although, pay special attention to that typically part.

Lol so you don't care how the relationship is going, you will dump her if she gains weight, you don't want to cuddle and consider it a fail?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    3. "Omg, she totally friendzoned me! What do you mean I should probably tell her I'm in love her. Surely she'll just magically fall into my bed if i overwhelm her with my niceness."
    I think the guys that got friend zoned are gamers that believe that if you complete X, Y and Z quests you get an epic cunt as quest rewards.

Unfortunately epic quest rewards are extremely rare and not something any simpleton casual can recieve without true hardcore elite effort.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    "What are you thinking about" is the only one, not because the question is annoying because it doesn't come up much but men can actually think about nothing, or rather sit there completely passively with nothing running through our heads. Women can't seem to grasp this idea. Please understand it I beseech you.

So far my complete lack of understanding or showing much emotion hasn't hurt too much but I don't even get attached to things or feel sad or happy or anything, I just exist. Thank god they understand that I'm emotionally retarded in the sense that they don't exist and I don't get questions about it \o/
    So.. Men can stop thinking and women can't? HUh?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I sometimes feel like women often have conversations per-scripted in their heads and they get dismayed when the man doesn't respond as expected.
    Very much.

When a woman asks you a question, there's a right answer, and other answers are wrong.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    There's actually scientific proof that men can actually think about nothing, and women can't. It has to do with that women connects an emotion to everything, and men don't, so they have like this extra space in their brain that they don't use, that women use for all their crazed emotions.

Or something, it sounds a bit farfetched when I say it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Wait, what, us women think?

IT CAN'T BE!

I almost thought about making my man a sandwich once, but then... it passed me by, and I carried on staring vacantly at daytime tv again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    Very much.

When a woman asks you a question, there's a right answer, and other answers are wrong.
    I'm more inclined to believe there is just a series of wrong answers lol

Quote Originally Posted by Athael View Post
    ^ This.

OP, why do you have a girlfriend if you're not interested in any of the stuff involved in a relationship? If you want to just hook up and sleep with someone, there are easier ways to do it than having a girlfriend. Find a mutually-inclined friend with benefits.
    Wow, that sounds easy. Where can I get one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I'm more inclined to believe there is just a series of wrong answers lol
    Nah, it's that they've already decided what they want to hear. Anything else is the wrong answer.

And there's also the questions that have no right answer. When she asks you "Do you think I'm too fat?" you might aswell jump out the window, because no matter what you answer it will piss her off.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    There's actually scientific proof that men can actually think about nothing, and women can't. It has to do with that women connects an emotion to everything, and men don't, so they have like this extra space in their brain that they don't use, that women use for all their crazed emotions.

Or something, it sounds a bit farfetched when I say it now.
    I know I can't keep my mind blank to save my life, although normally it's just mundane shit like what I need to do at work tomorrow, not usually emotional stuff.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP