Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Tits
    Penis
    Vagina
    Man Boobs
    Periods

10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming that all women automatically love sweet, romantic stuff all the time...
    Because girls keep saying that all the time! (ok, maybe the media has some fault here...)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    My other half does that,
    That was unexpectedly adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Asking what are you thinking at a completely random time.
    2. When you ask them out and instead of saying no they say something like "let me think about it," and never give you a straight answer.
    3. When they get too gossipy
    4. When they pretend to be dumb for attention
    5. Being "too" emotional. I can understand something making you sad or angry but it always annoys me when people can't stabilize themselves and break down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    is that so? I didn't know that.
    Oh MMO-C, you so educational.
    This made me laugh way more than it should have lol.

Gay women also have brains similar to straight males. Gay women less similar to straight males than gay men are to straight females though.

Deleted
    1. That women are , like PUAs describe, that i have to see it all the time, expierenced it (and yes i suck at it, still if i would be good, no peace ever.
    2. They are soooo shallow but think they so deep and romantic. Girls don`t know romantic, they know hollywood.
    3. They cry for betas, and run after alphas (hint: not everyone [at once] can be alpha), "share" a guy with seven other girls (lucky him) THEN complain they are not the only one.
    4. Having the same typ of guy, and always wondering why it dosn`t work.
    5. That, because the supply (women) is short, but the demand from men is high, they get away with it.

Some positiv things, so it`s not all negative:
    1. They can be soothing sometimes, on their better days.
    2. A few somehow manage to become good mothers, get their act together when pregnant (thats like a miracle).
    3. They potential look better then men, sound better, smell better.
    4. Their look, when they are interested in you.
    5. Sometime, they can pull a group together.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Guilty of 2 sometimes, because I hate drama in all forms, not because I think she cannot handle it. I will acquiesce before I argue every time.
    Ugh. That infuriates me. It makes me feel like he doesn't have enough respect for me to treat me as an equal. F that. Your reasoning for it isn't quite so bad, but I have a stereotypical Italian temper. I get very angry, blow up, and cool off all in a short time span, and that's perfectly okay with me. I just can't wrap my head around people who avoid confrontation in general.

You forgot one though, "Him asking me repeatedly if something is wrong when I'm just tired." I'm guilty as fucking charged.
    I don't find that to be an issue much. If a guy asks what's wrong, he almost always takes my answer at face value and goes through the usual male, "Can I fix this problem? Yes - goto "how"; No - disregard and move on" logic process. If it did happen with any sort of regularity though, it would probably get annoying.

I tried to edit my post as this thread was getting moved, and got a "This thread has been closed" message. I was all upset, thinking "Come on now, no one went off the deep end here! It's an interesting discussion!" I am now happy to find it alive and well in the Fun Stuff folder.
    Last edited by Liagala; 2013-01-11 at 07:06 PM.

Deleted
    My man you got some problem. Better get that solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    How Sweden should purchase back Saint Barthelemy from the French, considering we only sold it because we needed the money at the time. It's historical importance to Swedish history is not much, but it really is a nice place to remember that Sweden did in fact try to colonize the world as well. It's also a great tourist resort if we have a place that actually speaks Swedish and not half-arse English like in Thailand. I was thinking we could rename it to Hammarskjöld ö once we buy it back, seems like a modern and catchy name for an island like that. Just imagine this Carribean island where everyone speaks Stockholm Swedish, with Swedish architecture everywhere in a tropical setting. Wouldn't that be awesome?

What do you mean you're breaking up with me?
    I thought my family was the only ones who thought this!
    Are you my long lost brother? O__o

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    That was unexpectedly adorable.
    The other half thing? It's quite a common term to refer to a significant other, where I come from
    'Boyfriend' isn't really adequate when you'vebeen together five years and have a house together
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Wait...what? Why am I doing this? Five things I hate about the other sex? Is this my cue to talk about cliché things that people think women do but are actually things everyone does so that I can /brofist the people that agree with me?
    2. Or is it my frustration with my own lack of success with the opposite sex that causes me to make these ridiculous lists?
    3. But surely there are some sociological differences between the average man and woman right? Differences that can be pinpointed and hated on?
    4. Hmm, not any significant ones that would justify a sweeping gender judgement, because individuals are a bit more complicated than that.
    5. I see, gender is no greater a factor than race or location of upbringing, etc in determining how a person chooses to be. That is based on their individual experiences, what they have learned from their peers, teachers, parents etc. As a singular factor, gender is really quite insignificant when it comes to determining the measure of a person in terms of morality or social status or habits. It is difficult to accept that I cannot determine behaviour via gender alone, but I must face reality. I understand now. Five things I hate about women? Upon thinking about it they are coincidentally the exact same things I hate about men:

The real 5:

1. Short-sightedness
    2. Selfishness
    3. Irrationality
    4. Inability to accept reality
    5. Inflated sense of their own importance
    "The truth, my goal."

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly my wife stopped asking me silly questions like that. Because I am a terrible smart ass and I usually reply to obvious argument fuel questions or snide remarks wit something like "How about a nice cup of STFU" or "You want some cheese with that whine" Because after all most arguments we have are stupid and about literally nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    I thought my family was the only ones who thought this!
    Are you my long lost brother? O__o
    Ouch, family zoned bro.
    "The truth, my goal."

I feel out of place in this topic. Why couldn't this have been a top 5 things you hate that your significant other says? That would make more sense, and it seems to be the way the topic is heading anyway.

"Women don't talk to hear what you think, women talk to hear what they think... in a deeper voice." - Bill Cosby

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I feel out of place in this topic. Why couldn't this have been a top 5 things you hate that your significant other says? That would make more sense, and it seems to be the way the topic is heading anyway.
    Chalk the poorly-fitting title up to someone not thinking about all the options, assume it says exactly what the bolded part is, and start listing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    And what about those without significant others? DID YOU EVER THINK OF M- *AHEM* THEM?

How about a change in topic that centres around 5 things we hate about Themius? Let me be the one to start.

1. Rubs their false disillusion in other people's faces
    2. Has an upside down pinkie pie avatar when I want to see her upright
    3. Has a name that sounds like a latin word
    4. Makes remarks about the future of the thread as if he is some kind of clairvoyant
    5. Really hurt my feelings
    "The truth, my goal."

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Naging
    2. That time of the month (see #1)
    3. Me coming home from work tired as fuck and her giving me a list of shit to do.....FUCK THAT!
    4. Tons of makeup.
    5. Hot chicks with stank ass breath.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never had a girlfriend so I don't know a whole lot but from what I've seen and experienced, I just have a couple to list.

1. How emotional some women can be
    2. How confusing they can be with their "oh I love you so much but I don't really mean it!!"
    3. How most girls date the most douchebag guy in the world and then say how men are just perverts and assholes.
    4. Constant worrying about their make up. Seriously there's no need for gallons of make up and hairspray, you look better natural.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    5 things? I can only think of one thing... One word... And I don't hate it, it just sometimes drives me nuts, even if I laugh when it happens...
    Any random question, for which either a yes, or a no would suffice...... There it comes....

MAYBE....

Females seem to be obsessed with that word.
    Since 90% of the time it means nothing else than, No...