Cool Garry's mod projects.

Hello!

So i recently bought the game Garry's mod and all i can say is that i'm in love! I'm studying robotics so i guess it is my style of game anyway, i can create whatever i want without minding too much about physics(since i've just started learning).

So far i've done one tri-copter with a bit wierd controls but it can fly and do loops etc, a race car that was built from scratch and can do burnouts, handles fairly well and looks nice, it does however fail a bit with it's axis which is displaced by some reason i can't imagine. (i have videos of them which i can post links if anyone is interested)

My question now is what project i should start next. I want to try to build something like a robot that walks but first i have to learn how to use the axises etc so i need something small to start with. Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

Of course you can post your older builds here aswell

Deleted
    i really sucked on it, but me and my brother (whoare both terrible engineers it turns out) tried to build a sort of plane or helicopter, not really sure what you would call it. he made a car that could fly, it worked pretty well but the turning sucked on it, and i used a big shipping crate, with different thrusters on it to change go up and down and change direction, added a gun to the back and had loads of fun. i might have to reinstall this game!

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i really sucked on it, but me and my brother (whoare both terrible engineers it turns out) tried to build a sort of plane or helicopter, not really sure what you would call it. he made a car that could fly, it worked pretty well but the turning sucked on it, and i used a big shipping crate, with different thrusters on it to change go up and down and change direction, added a gun to the back and had loads of fun. i might have to reinstall this game!
    hehe Was the plane/heli something like my tri-copter? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=GAbWQeyunxU

The problem with mine is that it's side-thrusters aren't powerful enough and that's why it can't turn for long before it stalls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    hehe Was the plane/heli something like my tri-copter? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=GAbWQeyunxU
    haha! yes. but no way near as sleek looking, my brothers was like an iron shee with wheels on it (so it could also drive) and some thrusters, but it flew about the same. yours looks really awesome! mine just looked terrible, but flew amazingly well considering it was a shipping container with a seat on the top.

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 06:59 PM ----------

hopefully some other people on this forum have made some master peices to share.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    haha! yes. but no way near as sleek looking, my brothers was like an iron shee with wheels on it (so it could also drive) and some thrusters, but it flew about the same. yours looks really awesome! mine just looked terrible, but flew amazingly well considering it was a shipping container with a seat on the top.

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 06:59 PM ----------

hopefully some other people on this forum have made some master peices to share.
    Yeah, i hope so too!

My car is still being uploaded to youtube :s

Deleted
    i am actually reinstalling now, hoping my things are still saved, been over a year since last played so i doubt they will be

My got a video on my car now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q424A...ature=youtu.be

tell me what you think

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 03:09 AM ----------

Have you made an awesome creation yet, peggleftw?