Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    I hate kids. Everyone always says "that'll change when you have your own" but I don't want any I don't have the patience for them.

Screaming babies make me want to kill someone, screaming kids makes me want to kill the child, little kids running uncontrolled around a supermarket/restuarant making a hell of a noise/mess makes me want to hurt the children AND their parents. Uncontrolled kids at my place (has happened a couple of times) makes me want to kick the parents asses and scream at them to stop being so lazy and letting their brats run riot in MY HOUSE making a mess. Mess up your own place. I don't care. DO NOT let your brats run riot in mine. Rude arrogant teenagers makes me want to punch some manners into them...

So yes. I hate children. They make me so crazy angry. I'd be an awful mother I swear.

DISCLAIMER: While tempting I'd never actually harm a kid
    Last edited by Nasriel; 2013-01-14 at 02:10 PM.

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

I like kids for the most part but there are certainly some bad ones. I have one nephew when he doesn't get his way screams at the top of his lungs at you. The parents do very little to curb that either. As we said in camp there are no bad kids just bad parents.

Deleted
    "I hate all kids except my own". Says every parent, ever.

Loud, unruly, obnoxious.....and if you beat them you get sent to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    "I hate all kids except my own". Says every parent, ever.
    What's bizarre is how many parents are unable to recognize that everyone else feels that way about said parent's kids.

I have no problem with kids in general. My boss has a few kids all under age 10, and I occasionally see them around at work. They're all good/very well behaved kids from what I've seen of them.

The spoiled little shits who throw fits when they don't get their way, have no manners, don't care, etc, because their "parents" won't discipline or raise them properly are the ones I can't stand. Those are the ones who usually grow up to be assholes and continue the cycle. Which really means I have a problem with the parents more than with the kids themselves.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-01-15 at 05:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people like them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    It's their voices. I'm not entirely sure if it's frequency or amplitude (probably both), but it just hurts my ears.
    Supposedly this is a genetic trait to gain the attention of adults. You can hear a baby searching for that resonant frequency that commands you attention. This in a nutshell is why I can't stand them. Maybe I will like my own, but in public, on planes etc a loud kid or baby is the most obnoxious thing ever.

[QUOTE=Ciddy;19833223The spoiled little shits who throw fits when they don't get their way, have no manners, don't care, etc, because their "parents" won't discipline or raise them properly are the ones I can't stand. Those are the ones who usually grow up to be assholes and continue the cycle. Which really means I have a problem with the parents more than with the kids themselves.[/QUOTE]

This mainly for me. Its really about kids with crappy parents. That and kids don't scare me, its that I dread that level of responsibility for myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find the parents to be worse sometimes, then I immediately think about how those kids are going to probably turn out when they get older, especially the parents that go on and on and on and on and on about how damn borderline genius their little cherubs are. I can understand the pride people have in their children, I just wish some of them would extend that pride into shaping well rounded, respectful well mannered individuals.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD