Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

can you solo ulduar 25 man yogg saron +0

Can you solo ulduar 25 man yogg saron alone in the darkness as any class atm?, like monk or something, anyone know if someone have?

Probably a DK.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

It is currently impossible to solo 25 Yogg Alone in the Darkness as Psychosis continues to be cast below 30 Sanity. Whether this is an intentional change or a bug is currently unknown.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it is possible due to Insanity loss destroying you. 12% every couple seconds or something like that?
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Its impossible. At the start of Phase 2 Sara spams you with -12 sanity with 1 sec cast time and you just go insane within seconds. In 10 man she has ~30(?)sec CD on her cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Teippi View Post
    Its impossible. At the start of Phase 2 Sara spams you with -12 sanity with 1 sec cast time and you just go insane within seconds. In 10 man she has ~30(?)sec CD on her cast.
    On 10 man Sara stops casting Psychosis when you hit 30 Sanity I believe. 25 man currently has no cap on Psychosis casts.

With the couple of bugs we managed to kill him with 2 man, but i don't think he is soloable now.

You can find proof on youtube by searching "yogg saron 25 +0 2 man"

The fight is pretty easy with this method, but there still are several fine points
    1. Portals didn't work, so you need to do damage to yourself to get out of brain room
    2. P2->P3 transition should be very fast or your partner will go insane very quickly, but you shouldn't kill brain before P2, or P3 will never happened
    3. You should have all your bursts for P3
    4. You have to be accurate while flying to the brain room or you'll get into Vezax room

With the gear right now. It is possible. I just did on a 525 dps geared blood dk. Just got lucky on getting the brain down with 1 portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponkie View Post
    With the gear right now. It is possible. I just did on a 525 dps geared blood dk. Just got lucky on getting the brain down with 1 portal.
    Have a video of that? It might literally be a world first, for 25 man anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    I visualized playing it in my head and it was bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathane View Post
    I mean you have all the trademarks of one childish, ignorant, irresponsible, retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatboll View Post
    Have a video of that? It might literally be a world first, for 25 man anyway.
    No, its been done multiple times by multiple classes. Soloing Yogg 25 no lights is up to RNG a ton- good placement of tentacles, stopping spammage of insanity before you become insane, getting the best possible room for your class, ect.

Unlike LK 25 heroic. LK 25 heroic is a gear/skill sorta solo thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    No, its been done multiple times by multiple classes. Soloing Yogg 25 no lights is up to RNG a ton- good placement of tentacles, stopping spammage of insanity before you become insane, getting the best possible room for your class, ect.

Unlike LK 25 heroic. LK 25 heroic is a gear/skill sorta solo thing.
    Are there any videos? I've never seen it done.
    I mean you have all the trademarks of one childish, ignorant, irresponsible, retarded.

Deleted
    are you unable to use youtube or google ?

Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    are you unable to use youtube or google ?
    Yes I did I only found videos with keepers up. Also, the burden of proof lies on you as you claimed it could be done.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT4w612JJHc

Mionelol has solod everything up to Stone Guard on 10 man. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 10 man heroic Stone guard/Feng kill before too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT4w612JJHc

Mionelol has solod everything up to Stone Guard on 10 man. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 10 man heroic Stone guard/Feng kill before too long.
    Well, there you have it. It can be soloed. And of course it was Mionelol to do it. GG.

I know it's already been posted but I just feel like I have to post it aswell as I'm sure some people will miss it like always.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, there you have it. It can be soloed. And of course it was Mionelol to do it. GG.
    Actually, it wasn't Mione that did it first. A hunter and a druid both solod Yogg no lights 25 before Mione did it. Mione MIGHT have been first DK to do it though.

Whoa wait, when did someone solo LK 25 H? Thought that was kinda impossible with the enrage timer?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Whoa wait, when did someone solo LK 25 H? Thought that was kinda impossible with the enrage timer?
    Pretty sure people soloed it a loooong time ago; if I recall correctly, a hunter did some fancy work to be able to "kite" LK around when he was enraged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bIeCC1ZToQ

Yup, LK berserks at about 18 minutes in, and he doesn't go down until 32 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only constant is change.