Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    super senses. Super hearing sounds like a lot of fun until you find yourself vulnerable to dog whistles or try to go to the 4th of July fireworks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I can bend space through sheer force of will.

I think I'm very directionally aware. All I need to get somewhere is a vague idea of where I have to go, and I can find my way back home or wherever very easily even if I've never been to whatever location before. This is all despite not being able to remember any street nor highway names, numbers, etc. It used to help a lot in WoW. Not so much anymore. Still helps in sandbox rpgs and minecraft.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    I think I'm very directionally aware. All I need to get somewhere is a vague idea of where I have to go, and I can find my way back home or wherever very easily even if I've never been to whatever location before. This is all despite not being able to remember any street nor highway names, numbers, etc. It used to help a lot in WoW. Not so much anymore. Still helps in sandbox rpgs and minecraft.
    I'm the same way. I always know where I've come from and how to get back. I can be spun around blindfolded and know which direction I'm going.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    No special ability at all but I am kinda not social. While talking to others I stare their eyes without any gesture and mimics at all. I don't know how to mimic and gesture right. Finally I cannot read others mimics and gestures and they can't read mine as I don't use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can sit like this for an extended period of time.

Seriously, try it with your feet completely flat on the floor. Not everyone can do it!

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 03:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I can touch my nose with my tongue.
    I can too! We're gifted people, you and I. We'll rule this joint eventually.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-01-13 at 11:38 AM.

My special ability is being completely dependent on others for my own survival and well-being.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

I always remember the names of everyone i meet while i am drunk.

Deleted
    Every pet loves me. If I get to a friend with a pet the pet comes to me, and I pet them the right way.
    Every friend says "why does my cat like you? She isn't like that to other people"

I have the ability to make excuses without even thinking. Where I work when I do something wrong I instantly have an excuse of why it isn't my fault. ( even though it is )

Also I seem to be a really friendly person. Im a shy guy but If I'm alone with someone everyone tells me that I am a really nice person and that they like me even if they met me just some hours ago.

oh and getting hobbys - learn them super fast, but then get bored of them.
    Guitar, Keyboard, skateboard, longboard, dancing etc.

Only hobbys I still do are photography and shuffling.