Poll: Do you spend that much on clothes?

Page 1 of 18
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Post Do you spend over $100, £100, €100 on a single piece of clothes?

Just wondering if anyone here spends that much on a single pair of clothes. Not counting shoes or jewelry things like shirts or jeans or the equivalent.

um.. i think i spent about 108$ on a jacket once.

I don't remember spending under $100 on a piece of clothing. My missus is always spending $400+ on dresses as well. One vest she got was $890. She is a retard though.
    Last edited by nerdling; 2013-01-12 at 04:18 AM.

Most I spent on a single piece of clothing was a jacket for I think $165, but one of those real classy looking ones. Other than that I dont really buy clothes that often and since I'm on a student budget I try not to spend that much on clothing even when I decide to buy some.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

15+ Year Old Account
    Not spent that much on indoor clothes, but did buy a winter jacket for 120 euro this year
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    never spent that much on clothes ever. not even on a pair of shoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it was a gift not something that I bought... but GoreTex boots, something around 180 US equivalent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course. Suits, even separating them into jackets and slacks, the individual components are much more than $100 a piece. Coats? Quality shoes? Well made sneakers? All are around or over $100.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Many pairs of jeans can be $30-$40 but I've never dropped $100 on any one outfit. In my opinion the price tag doesn't mean an outfit looks good or not. I've bought some really good looking and soft shirts that look like they'd be expensive but were only 5 bucks.

Most of my shopping I do in thrift stores and church sales and stuff where I can find really fun things for next to nothing. But, the stuff that I do buy new, I usually am willing to pay more for, so it isnt uncommon for me to pay well over $100 on jeans, slacks, shirts, sweaters, etc.

Deleted
    Never. I can't imagine any piece of clothing ever being worth over 100 euros for me. That said, I buy quality clothes.

Never lol, I come from a family that's known for being mad cheap that abuses every good coupon we get.

I don't really care about my clothes much anyway, to be honest with you. For school I usually just wear a sweatsuit or hoodie since I'm there for a long time, and at home I dress like a bum.

My grandma buys me clothes when she sees something on sale in Florida lol I think she buys most of my clothes, and I'm talking like $4 thin sweater sales.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes easy, last jacket I bought was over $100.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

The only item I ever had that got that close was a proper motorbike jacket, it cost £230.

$300 on a pair of jeans...

I don't have the luxury to spend that much on clothes, not enough income. i just get 10$ clothes for the most part that look decent enough to make me not look like a hobo. i don't get fashion anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    $300 on a pair of jeans...
    Those jeans better have an attachment to "pleasure" you while you walk around for that kind of money...

My jacket cost about 200 bucks and my boots cost about 175 bucks. Excluding those, the most I have ever spent on a piece of clothing was around 50 bucks.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Deleted
    I buy new cloths quite rarely in general, as I wear most of them for years.
    But when I do, I usually buy what appeals to me...I already did spent for example 400€ on a jacket or 170€ on a pair of jeans.

Only thing I've ever bought that expensive was a wool winter coat which ran about $275 but it's lasted 8 years now so its a good one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rarely buy anything cheaper than 100$, lol.
    T-shirts being the exception but since I usually go for shirts, jackets and other things that appeal to me the pricetag usually goes up.
    Trying to keep it beneath 300$ though. Exception being my jacket for 900$...(which was on sale, hah)