Has anyone else's "Getting Around With the Shado-Pan" achievement...

...partially reset/bugged?

Last year I completed all requirements and obtained this achieve, but a couple of weeks ago I noticed 3 of the guys (Fei Li, Lao-Chin, Chao) had reset, and I no longer had the achieve.

So I redid 15 quests with Fei Li, and on handing in my 15th daily, it still didnt register credit. I wrote a bug ticket in game, but it will be hard to see if anything comes of that.

I'm just here to see if anyone else has had this problem, or something I should just keep trying to complete?
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post

Last year I completed all requirements and obtained this achieve, but a couple of weeks ago I noticed 3 of the guys (Fei Li, Lao-Chin, Chao) had reset, and I no longer had the achieve.

So I redid 15 quests with Fei Li, and on handing in my 15th daily, it still didnt register credit. I wrote a bug ticket in game, but it will be hard to see if anything comes of that.

I'm just here to see if anyone else has had this problem, or something I should just keep trying to complete?
    If you turn in quests while mounted they don't count for the achievement.

Yep, read about it a while ago and always made sure to dismount before turn ins.
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

10+ Year Old Account
    I have it..

Never experienced any problems with it, including hand-in while mounted..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Dunno what to say. I wasn't aware of the mounting issue until I was only 2 days away from exalted so decided to not bother with the achievement for some time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post

I have the achievement on at least 2 of my toons.

made a macro...

/run local a=7298 print(format("\124cffFFFF00TODO for %s\124r",GetAchievementLink(a)))for i=1,GetAchievementNumCriteria(a)do local d,_,c,x,y=GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(a,i)if not c then print(format("%s %d/%d",d,x,y))end end

lists the parts you are still missing.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Make sure you dont still have the "you have not chosen a companion" debuff, even if you have one with you.
    Make sure you are dismounted when turning in the quests.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

I completed it last year and still have it in full, I did have the mounting up/not counting issue happen once or twice.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa