Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by igame View Post
    How sad and pathetic does one's life have to be for them to care what a game does when they die. Guess some people are miserable enough that they do not have real friends or family to grieve after them and want people to give two fucks about them dying in some online game which is not real to make up for their sorry lives.
    Because saying that you want Blizzard to honor your death means you don't want/have anybody else to do it, right?

Anyway, let's ignore the troll. I'd like a shadow priest trainer in Darnassus based on my character. I wouldn't really mind the name.

Deleted
    I don't care about an in game event. I would like them to admit that transmogrification happens because of my post in the suggestion forum back in the days. they made it just exactly like I suggest it back then... limitations, interface and all...
    forums have changed and old threads dissapear but I would like them to find it and let people know that I'm the one who gave them the idea

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    interesting concept. i would have to go with a statue of my warlock in my season 2 arena gear with my trusty fel guard named Flaatom placed in the middle of the rebel camp in stv.

this would be my staging area on a weekly basis on my trip to IF and SW. not to sound arrogant but id like to think i was one of the more well known warlocks on my server and overall our community was pretty good and i was fairly well liked. generally after our guilds activites on friday and saturday nights if the queues for pvp were slow you would almost always find me working my way up from the rebel camp towards IF and SW.

lot of fun me and Flaatom had back during that expansion.

Deleted
    I would want my Blood Elf characters - a Farstrider, Priest, and Arcanist - to be negotiating with High Elves near the gates of Quel'thalas. I've always believed in peace, and because of this I like the idea of my memorial characters helping the elves re-unite.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd want them to name something after me. Something that will be remembered for the name, like "Ring of the Eponiphoroboribusque Knight of the Favalabagweryundar Vanguard of the Northern Ephimnognignacchero".
    From wherever i'll be, i'll laugh at the people trying to pronounce that.

Also, i want a raid boss to be called after my name. Like Beltord Nelbop. Beltord's Awesomeness is so devastating that, upon reaching 99% remaining health, every player is forced to kneel before him while he finishes everyone off.

In addition, i'd be a dwarf NPC, Torplen Belbod, Lord of Hunters. I'd be wearing a good looking hunter armor tier. So that probably isn't in-game as of now.
    Last edited by Lord Pebbleton; 2013-01-12 at 01:17 PM.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Raid boss. A hard raid boss.

Deleted
    I am immortal so blizzard will never have the honor to deal with my corpse.

That would be cool. I'm not sure where, but I would love to be remembered with a grave marked by a totem of my race(so this would be made after either my Orc, Dwarf, Draenei, Tauren, Goblin, Pandaren or Troll Hunter) that will be a spawn point of a rare tamable armored beast with a unique model, which was actually my loyal companion. (all of my toons are hunters), guarding my grave, waiting for my 'return'.

The tamable beast would have a unique bonus skill called 'Memory of a Friend', that would transform the tamer into my toon, complete with my xmog.
    Last edited by Hyde; 2013-01-12 at 01:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would want some random Horde Tauren Druid Flying form looking bird just flying upside down above Stormwind.
    There's where I spend alot of my time when I'm bored.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by igame View Post
    How sad and pathetic does one's life have to be for them to care what a game does when they die. Guess some people are miserable enough that they do not have real friends or family to grieve after them and want people to give two fucks about them dying in some online game which is not real to make up for their sorry lives.
    I don't know.... perhaps as sad and pathetic as people that feel the urge to come to strangers and distill a long sentence on how inferior they are?

BACKFIRE!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    They crashed an in-game funeral of a REAL person just to laugh about it?
    "They posted all the info on the realm forums and naturally it got crashed."???

This is terrible. I'm speechless, really.

I'd like to insult the crashers until the Heavens fall, i'd like to crash their funeral in real life if i could, i'd like to contact them and tell them what i think of their "Yes, we are assholes ".

But i won't.
    They don't deserve it.
    They don't deserve being taken into account.

15+ Year Old Account
    Giant world boss named "Frolkinator the Battle Mage"
    Id only use fire spells, since frost and arcane is for pussies
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I want a rare spawn named dinosaur named Tzivasaurus.
    What is with you and DINOSAURS?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love my mage to be made a boss in some new raid. A heroic only boss, who uses Greater Invisibility at 1% and just vanishes. Leaving loot behind, of course. And what loot? 28g 50s.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

A big statue of my gnome main outside Ironforge. In true gnome fashion, touching it would either give you a 10% exp buff or something, or electrocute you.

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    I am immortal so blizzard will never have the honor to deal with my corpse.
    There can be,... only one.

*!!!snikt!!!*
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

All of the following would be in a statue in

I'd like my Human Death Knight in front, with my Human Warlock to his right, and my Blood Elf Priest to his left,

(Ill edit it later on what they would all be wearing)

The DK would be holding in his right hand the Frostmourne hilt, and his left hand would have stabbed in the ground either Shadowmourne, or Slayer of the lifeless or that appearance anyways, probably that as I never had frostmourne,

The warlock right hand would be holding a burning ember with her head staring at it, her left hand would be raised, open hand sort of pointing to the ember,

(The burning ember wouldn't be stone, it would be as it appears in the locks cast bar, sort of a prism)

The priest left hand, would be outstretched with a mana wyrm wrapped around it, a very long one, its tail from her should and its head resting in her hand, her right hand would be on the DK shoulder and shed be glancing subtlety to him

(The Wyrm would also not be stone, but its normal blue and glowing colour)

The imp of the warlock on his shoulder, and the shadow fiend between the dk and priest,

In front of the DKs feet, there would be some sort of item to show he used to be a paladin, amour or a sword,

In front of them there would be a crowd of mixed undead , not towards them by away from them, to show its the DKs army, but not 8 or 12 a fair amount,

I would have a titled guild banner showing between the warlock and dk, and in the background a sandstone drake doing the /mountspecial emote and frozen when its wings are fully expanded,

(The guild banner itself would be cloth material, also it would be my cousin guild symbol from years ago)

Infact Im going to try and photoshop this, DAM THIS THREAD

Maybe make me a questgiver at the Forsaken / Horde starting camp in Howling Fjord (Vengeance Landing ?). I realize it's old content, but the Fjord is my favorite zone in the game, and I'm a Forsaken enthusiast. Maybe even make me part of a longer Warlock-only quest chain, to give players a reason to go back to the Fjord if they're already past Wrath content ... I dunno.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I would want my character scripted as an NPC to run into random raid portals at random times of the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    A gnome that only appears in the middle of duskwood at night, it just stands still no interaction until a player approaches then it suddenly dies. ';..;'