Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I hate both gay and anti-gay activists, both are fucking idiots. I get along just fine with "normal" gay people. (not sure how I could have phrased it different)

10+ Year Old Account
    What a scum. Hope she rots but what are we supposed to discuss

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 12:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I hate both gay and anti-gay activists, both are fucking idiots. I get along just fine with "normal" gay people. (not sure how I could have phrased it different)
    I'm the same way. More lenient to gay activists considering their position but sometimes they just get annoying.
    Last edited by Giants41; 2013-01-12 at 06:08 PM.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Perhaps because it's a ridiculously hypocritical thing for her to do given that shes openly and unabashedly anti-gay?
    And saying she's a hypocrite is completely fine. All these comments about ALL anti-gay people being hypocritical monsters aren't.

Yeah because people fighting for equal rights are just as idiotic as people who champion discrimination and bigotry. Totally rational to bash both groups and pretend they are equal to feign all holier-than-thou and above the fray and stuff.

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 05:45 PM ----------

Also I like how the usual anti-equality posters here are complaining about being generalised in a thread where the only real conversation ought to be universal condemnation of an inexcusable child abusers. When there's like maybe one or two posts that makes it about "ALL" anti-equality people. "All these comments" indeed.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is half the reason people don't/won't support anything Christian. It's not JUST because they don't share their beliefs... it's because they can't be trusted. I can name, maybe, about a dozen or so Christians that I trust explicitly.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Deleted
    Okay, someone call Japan and make them reproduce this as a hentai.
    I need new material.

Wow, I was not expecting this as something I'd wake up to. Glad to see that she got a pretty quick conviction, and I hope her daughter's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    An infraction for saying a group of bigots, which have turned many to suicide, are morally corrupt and the world would be better off without them is infraction worthy?

The world would be better off without bigots, the world would indeed be better off without people that hate other people and cause hell for other people simply because they are different. That shouldn't be infraction worthy...
    Because advocating for the intentional mass murder of ANYONE is wrong. That's why it was infracted.

I'm not a mod of the OT forums, but I do feel that the discussion would be better used on the actual topic and not the more volatile posters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Yeah because people fighting for equal rights are just as idiotic as people who champion discrimination and bigotry. Totally rational to bash both groups and pretend they are equal to feign all holier-than-thou and above the fray and stuff.

Also I like how the usual anti-equality posters here are complaining about being generalised in a thread where the only real conversation ought to be universal condemnation of an inexcusable child abusers. When there's like maybe one or two posts that makes it about "ALL" anti-equality people. "All these comments" indeed.
    Thing is both sides almost always come up with the biggest bullshit, it's rare to engage into a decent discussion with either party...so far the only people I could talk about it have been either neutral or very rarely a gay person who you wouldn't even notice he was gay since he acts like any normal person would.

Deleted
    Execute the woman and move on.

While I relish the opportunity to bicker with you yet again, there's really no point on this. You said yourself a page or so back, there's really no discussion to be had if we just limit it to condemning child abusers. Who's going to say they shouldn't be?

Thing is both sides almost always come up with the biggest bullshit, it's rare to engage into a decent discussion with either party...
    And what is this "biggest bullshit" that the pro-equality side "almost always come up with"? Equality?

You're still acting holier-than-thou with your bashing of a minority fighting for equality, by equating them to the side of discrimination and bigotry.

a gay person who you wouldn't even notice he was gay since he acts like any normal person would.
    This doesn't even make sense. A gay person IS still a normal person.

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 06:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    While I relish the opportunity to bicker with you yet again, there's really no point on this. You said yourself a page or so back, there's really no discussion to be had if we just limit it to condemning child abusers. Who's going to say they shouldn't be?
    The point is that you're complaining about something that virtually no one else said ("ALL anti-gay people being hypocritical monsters").

And what is this "biggest bullshit" that the pro-equality side "almost always come up with"? Equality?

You're still acting holier-than-thou with your bashing of a minority fighting for equality, by equating them to the side of discrimination and bigotry.

This doesn't even make sense. A gay person IS still a normal person.

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 06:13 PM ----------

The point is that you're complaining about something that virtually no one else said ("ALL anti-gay people being hypocritical monsters").
    And here you are arguing about what the definition of normal is. Perhaps you should follow your own advice and stay on topic, child abusers.

And here you are arguing about what the definition of normal is. Perhaps you should follow your own advice and stay on topic, child abusers.
    You're the one who first wanted to argue about how you're so being generalised. So I pointed out that you're complaining about a non-existent problem in your imagination, and suddenly you want to stay on topic?

Colour me surprised.

Normal, adj. Biology "of natural occurrence."
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

This doesn't even make sense. A gay person IS still a normal person.[COLOR="red"]
    He means he's creeped out by non-stereotypically masculine gays, but it looks better to say they're full of shit instead of saying "their limp wrists and sibilant s's make me want to hit them."

http://m.guardian.co.uk/society/2013...-desires-light

Pedophilia is just another sexual orientation. The only difference is that it still suffers the same stigma's homosexuality did 40 years ago. Mental disorder, shock them and lock them up. Now we accept them, time to join the 21st century people, not all sexual relationships are between a man and a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Pedophilia is just another sexual orientation. The only difference is that it still suffers the same stigma's homosexuality did 40 years ago.
    No, that's insane. You are being wilfully blind to the massive difference between pedophilia and homosexuality, because you want to lend credence your well-known (but bigoted) opinions on LGBT rights.

Homosexuality is between consenting adults. Safe, sane and consensual activity between adults is no business of you or anyone else. Pedophilia involves someone who cannot consent. The difference between convicted pedophiles and homosexuals is that these pedophiles are rapists.

If they don't act on their desires then it's a different issue.

Pedophilia is just another sexual orientation. The only difference is that it still suffers the same stigma's homosexuality did 40 years ago. Mental disorder, shock them and lock them up. Now we accept them, time to join the 21st century people, not all sexual relationships are between a man and a woman.
    You seem to have difficulty differentiating between raping a child and having consensual sex with an adult. I hope responsible adults don't leave you alone around children too much.

I didn't know young children was a gender. Homosexuality is when people like the same gender. Pedophilia is when people like small children. That you tried to equate the two shows to me that you didn't really sit down and think it through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    It goes to show that the worries anti-gay people have of homosexual relationships 'breaking up families' isn't justified. One of their own camp has done probably one of the worst forms of child exploitation possible, and being straight didn't stop her from doing what she did.

What do they have to fear from gay relationships if straight people do this sort of stuff? It's an opportunity for some to realise that the reason people do horrible stuff isn't because they're gay, straight, or bisexual, it's because they're human, and anyone fitting that description is capable of performing morally wrong acts.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!