Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Galleon didn't drop anything, even though I was eligible

I put in a ticket, it's BS, not everyday you get to do him. Went on my alt, died, was about to rez and he died.. got nothing.

Seriously? What crap is this.... are they going to do anything about it?? I was eligible, was in the raid and got the kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just killed Wind Lord for the first time this week on LFR about an hour ago, not even a bag of gold dropped. The thing is, the GM will not help you out whatsoever, even though it's their fault. Shit luck, I guess.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was the group on another realm? You can't do them cross realm unless you have a coin if that's the case.

this just happend to me on BDF US around 2:45 am server time, anyway i made a ticket aswell. just wanted to let u kno your not alone

Happened to me a month or so back too. >_< And yeah, GM said they couldn't do anything. As far as I can tell, it's because your ghost isn't close enough to the boss when it dies so if he's nearly dead, don't release.

Quote Originally Posted by Flawlesser View Post
    Was the group on another realm? You can't do them cross realm unless you have a coin if that's the case.
    LFR is always cross realm? o.0

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    This thread is about Galleon, the world boss. LFR has nothing to do with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    He's talking about Galleon the world boss, not LFR.

Edit: Damn Delaios you beat me to it.
    Last edited by mmoceb2038953a; 2013-01-12 at 10:17 AM.

Happened to me once with Sha, NEVER release when the world boss is about to die.

Lets be real. You only missed out on 28g 50s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    I put in a ticket, it's BS, not everyday you get to do him. Went on my alt, died, was about to rez and he died.. got nothing.

Seriously? What crap is this.... are they going to do anything about it?? I was eligible, was in the raid and got the kill.
    If you died on Galleon chances are it was your own fault anyway standing infront of the boss.

Don't ever release on Galleon EVER because the graveyard is quite the distance from him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't cross realm not enabled in Pandaria..?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Isn't cross realm not enabled in Pandaria..?
    You can invite friends from other realms Via Realid and they get transported to your realm afaik

Deleted
    same thing happened to me, i was also a tank and there was no battle ress the whole fight and it was at about 30% when i released and the DPS seemed to suddenly get better XD worst thing is, might not get it again till 5.2 as my realm has a high horde population and i'm on alliance

Happened to me some months back on the Sha of Anger. Wasn't even able to spend a coin for bonus loot.

I did not die. I was in range. The boss was not tagged by another group.

Was unable to get any loot from the Sha of Anger for that full reset. (Killed it twice more that week trying to get my loot).

GMs wouldn't do a thing.

Source? And I'm saying you're completely off base here, I've done cross realm Sha and Galleon numerous times, never once not receiving loot of some kind, and I don't have any coins, I hate dailies....

Now OP, if you released, it's your own fault. The game has always been this way, whether its a world boss, or regular instance. If you are corpse running when the boss dies, regardless of you being eligible, you get no loot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinettik View Post
    Source? And I'm saying you're completely off base here, I've done cross realm Sha and Galleon numerous times, never once not receiving loot of some kind, and I don't have any coins, I hate dailies....

Now OP, if you released, it's your own fault. The game has always been this way, whether its a world boss, or regular instance. If you are corpse running when the boss dies, regardless of you being eligible, you get no loot.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-505-hotfixes/

•Creatures
    •Players visiting other realms via RealID or Battletag parties will no longer receive loot from Galleon/Salyis's Warband.

Hotfix from oct 1

10+ Year Old Account
    Incorrect. My friend comes to our realm's weekly Sha kills and gets the normal drop each week.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    Incorrect. My friend comes to our realm's weekly Sha kills and gets the normal drop each week.
    You can do Sha cross realm, but not Galleon.