Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Soul Reaper - Tell me when Help.

Hey all i wanted to know if anyone has the string for the soul reaper macro or such? i have been looking but can't seem to find out how to do it, i would really appreicate it kinda tired of concentrating to get the perfect soul reaper off at first, would like the icon to appear and stay there when the enemy is at ~37% life, till dead / new target.

Cheers.

Making it show for the below 35% (or 37 as you wanted) is pretty easy, though I couldn't get it to show for cooldown, even with "Ignore Runes" ticked, it still messed about.

Will post in a sec.

^1^T^SPoint^T ^Sy^F5644616642663302 ^f-44^SrelativePoint ^SBOTTOMLEFT^Sx ^F8017977560301391^f-44 ^t^SEnabled^B ^SColumns^N1 ^SIcons^T ^N1^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SIgnoreRunes^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SSoul~`Reaper ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SShowWhen^N3 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SEXISTS ^SUnit^Starget ^t^N2^T ^SType^SHEALTH ^SOperator^S<= ^SUnit^Starget ^SLevel^N35 ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SEnabled^B ^SShowTimerText^B ^t^t^t^N61103^S~`~| ^Sgroup^N9 ^^

Huh, that actually seems to work - it didn't before...
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2013-01-12 at 01:53 PM.

Cheers pal, gonna test it now ^^

Edit: Sick it works perfectly Tyvm
    Last edited by TwentyTwelve; 2013-01-12 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Making it show for the below 35% (or 37 as you wanted) is pretty easy, though I couldn't get it to show for cooldown, even with "Ignore Runes" ticked, it still messed about.

Will post in a sec.

^1^T^SPoint^T ^Sy^F5644616642663302 ^f-44^SrelativePoint ^SBOTTOMLEFT^Sx ^F8017977560301391^f-44 ^t^SEnabled^B ^SColumns^N1 ^SIcons^T ^N1^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SIgnoreRunes^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SSoul~`Reaper ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SShowWhen^N3 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SEXISTS ^SUnit^Starget ^t^N2^T ^SType^SHEALTH ^SOperator^S<= ^SUnit^Starget ^SLevel^N35 ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SEnabled^B ^SShowTimerText^B ^t^t^t^N61103^S~`~| ^Sgroup^N9 ^^

Huh, that actually seems to work - it didn't before...
    lol wut?

Can't you just use DBM and the % health bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    lol wut?

Can't you just use DBM and the % health bar?
    S - exists. If you noticed S is in front of most of the words.

And yes you can, but you might as well be able to track the CD of Soul Reaper and only make it show up when you will be using it, i.e. below 35%.

While we're on the topic of Soul Reaper:

When comes down to a frost rune - do I use it for Obliterate + KM proc or use it on SR?

For DW? No. Haven't played 2h in awhile, but really just look at logs and see what the damage is for both those abilities :P

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    While we're on the topic of Soul Reaper:

When comes down to a frost rune - do I use it for Obliterate + KM proc or use it on SR?
    If KM is procced and you also have an Unholy rune available, KM OB takes priority over SR for 2H Frost.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

I suggest using weakauras. When my target hits 36%, I have a little icon pop up and make the SR button glow, just like the built-in button glows.

KM FS also takes priority for DW... the dps difference is fairly negligible iirc but its still worth it to KM FS over SR if the boss has over 6 seconds to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    I suggest using weakauras. When my target hits 36%, I have a little icon pop up and make the SR button glow, just like the built-in button glows.
    I'd be interested in getting your Weakauras code for this, I'm currently just using a MSBT trigger and it's easy to miss in the crush of combat text.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Can do the same with TMW if you have that. Just go to Events and click "+ Add Event Handler...", scroll down to "On show > Animation" and then choose what you want and tick "Play Indefinitely". Activation Border is the sparkly outline.

Deleted
    Got a weak aura that shows around my blood tap aura once the boss is below 36% but would also like something that makes the SR button glow :-D ideally using weak auras

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    I'd be interested in getting your Weakauras code for this, I'm currently just using a MSBT trigger and it's easy to miss in the crush of combat text.
    It's very easy to do, you just select button show and hide glow under the action.

I didn't know TMW can do button glows too! Very cool.

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 03:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    KM FS also takes priority for DW... the dps difference is fairly negligible iirc but its still worth it to KM FS over SR if the boss has over 6 seconds to live.
    While it's true that simcraft has the priority setup that way, I just ran 10k iterations with SR on top of KM/FS and got a slight performance improvement. It was just barely over the error margin, so it's not significant, but the truism still applies-- you should always ignore KM.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2013-01-13 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Can do the same with TMW if you have that. Just go to Events and click "+ Add Event Handler...", scroll down to "On show > Animation" and then choose what you want and tick "Play Indefinitely". Activation Border is the sparkly outline.
    I don't see these options in TWM. :/
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    I don't see these options in TWM. :/
    Make sure you're in the Conditions tab not the Main tab.

I ended up programming a weak aura from scratch. Works pretty well actually.

Just had to sit down for two hours and figure the addon out. XD
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Time well spent. I use weakauras on all my characters. It's a great addon.

Deleted

what do i do with this put it in a macro?

you go to Tell me when option thing, where you would normally choose if the icon was for a buff/proc or whatnot, and somewhere near the bottom it has a empty box, to the right it has "import/export" well in the empty box you paste the code/string you just asked about, then click "import String -> Soul reaper".