10+ Year Old Account

Blade Lord Tayak 10H issues

Hey,

So, finally we've made it to reconcile our roster.
    Question:
    How many unseen strikes is possible to survive? 6 or 7?

All of them? Do you mean how many is a resonable number before berserk? If not, you can take every Unseen Strike that the boss will do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    All of them? Do you mean how many is a resonable number before berserk? If not, you can take every Unseen Strike that the boss will do.
    Yes, right before berserk.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think its a question of how many unseen strikes you can survive, but more can you kill the boss before he beserk's? The number of unseen strikes will depend entirely on your raid's damage, the maximum number of strikes would be 16. But you will more than likely be dead before you get anywhere near that, ideally 6/7/8 would be the more realistic number.

Depends on whether you have a Disc Priest or not, and what raid size you're doing. For example, with a Disc, you probably will be able to take all 16 US in 10s, and about 10-12 in 25.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You'll never get 16 in 10 man, I just said that was the maximum possible due to the strikes being every 30 seconds and his beserk being 8 minutes. You will more than likely all get 1 shotted around the 10 strike mark depending on cd's.

The strikes come exactly 1 every 1 minute. But you have to take phase 2 in account also which does benefit of enrage (I think, I've never reached it.) Our first kill (which lasted 6:55) had 5 strikes so I'd say 6 is the maximum.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    The strikes come exactly 1 every 1 minute. But you have to take phase 2 in account also which does benefit of enrage (I think, I've never reached it.) Our first kill (which lasted 6:55) had 5 strikes so I'd say 6 is the maximum.
    This is correct. It's not a 30 second timer. If you're 2 healing (which you honestly should) and pop a raid CD for the 5th one at least, you should absolutely beat the 6th without a problem. Then p2, (spirit shell at 22% is a good idea, you can also chain devo auras WHILE in tornadoes) healing/hybrid cds, don't hit tornadoes and win.

Don't forget slip stream @ 11%