Do you have a good alt...

... that you care about a lot, put a lot of effort into yet get frustrated because your guildies never quite gear their alts properly in order to raid, or don't take Alt runs as seriously as you like? Then read on! (thinking about re rolling too? also read on!)

Drama has been formed on the Draenor realm (Horde) with the intention of gathering a group of people that have alt characters that they want to play with on a weekly basis and clear content with like minded people. Right now it is just a very small group of friends but the groundwork is there which is the most important thing. The guild will be run properly and raids will be taken seriously, the aim is to gather a strong team with people that know what they are doing and can play their alt character to a high level, we will not tolerate people that do not have a clue.. and that's the whole point behind this guild. We are tired of having to PUG with different people each week, it is not efficient and very rarely any fun.

Raid days will be as follows (game time):

Friday: 20:00 - 24:00
    Saturday: 20:00 - 24:00

There will be a 10minute break at some point during the evening. You will be required to do the usual, bring full raid consumables including food buffs though eventually we hope to have the guild bank funding most consumables for our raiders.

Right now we are searching for Tanks and DPS. I am setting a minimum item level of 470 for now, this includes being properly enchanted and gemmed. You are expected to know what stats you should be going for etc. I will take offers from most classes and specs right now, as nothing is set in concrete apart from the healing team. We are not currently looking for a Priest of any spec. (This applies to raid ready alts only and not re rollers, we expect some basic standard from anyone who thinks they are already raid ready).

We are not going to rush this as we believe it is something that can last for a long time, not only through this tier but beyond that. This is why we have decided that re-rollers are also welcome to join as it is the long term picture we are looking at, so both raid ready characters and re rollers are welcome in Drama if I feel you have what it takes to be a part of what we hope will be a successful guild.

If you are interested in hearing more about this project, or have any questions, please add battletag: Reyuna#2645 and I will talk through anything with you that you want or need to know!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Reyuna.
    Last edited by Reyuna; 2013-01-12 at 04:19 PM.

Already got some good responses, looking for tanks now and a few more DPS.

Socials also welcome

Still looking for a few more players

Up.

Looking for a tank and a couple more damage dealers to fill out the group.