Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raferis View Post
    I've seen worse on Rule 34 paheal.
    STOOOOP!

OT: It could definitely be worse -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I'm more concerned about how spiky dragon eggs are.

So much pain for Jaina's cooter.
    Ooouch... I didn't even think about that :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    Tyri has been dead for years. Since sunwell.

Felmyst = Tyri just to be clear.
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Madrigosa is the dragon that was corrupted, killed, and turned undead.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    While I get your point and there would be a lot of shared life experiences - which are why you can date a 22 year old that's lived on their own for 4-years as a 30+ year old but dating a 19 year old just reminds you how stupid they are.
    My personal life tells that you are so wrong. 19 years old can be more mature than people 10 years old.

Anyway, Kalec is considered a young dragon, if his age was translated to human age, he would be younger than Jaina. But not that it matters, like I already said.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Krasus was alive for over ten thousand years. o.O

Actually, from the sound of it Tyranastrasz was several tens of thousands of years old. Immortal or not, a thousand years would be very young to a dragon.
    Well we know they aren't immortal because they can be killed. As Krasus is now dead in the lore.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Physical age doesn't define a person's maturity, and maturity is really what counts when you're trying to define how old someone feels.
    Yes. Correct. But you are comparing human values. 30 vs 40. 20 vs 80. Try to see 10k+ vs 30... whole different matter.

And keep in mind that counting physical age by years works both ways. An immortal dragon might still be a child after thousands of years.
    Well Dragons can be nuts... just think about the one that hid the scepter in a Fish... Azuregeus? Dude in pre-cata Aszhara. Looked pretty childish to me. But meybe he just sniffed too much arcane energy.

I just try to imagine being thousands of years old, and here comes a little 30yr old humanoid, who can barely control her own emotions.... she might be intelligent yes, but I couldn't really perceive her as an equal in terms of experience. Seriously I have seen Kingdoms being born and razed long before she was even dreamed into existence.

Eh maybe it's just me, but I would just want to protect such a fragile little thing...

Well we know they aren't immortal because they can be killed.
    Immortal = does not die of old age. Draenei are immortal too, yet they can be killed.
    Unkillable would be god status.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Well we know they aren't immortal because they can be killed. As Krasus is now dead in the lore.
    Immortality in Warcraft Universe isn't referring to not be able to die, but to not dying of aging.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    I was kinda awed by this randomly visiting on the official forums and well this came up

How does that even work? Like okay half dragon half human.. um kids if they do actually be together yada yada. This lore's killing me
    She bangs him in his ½ Elf ½ Human form.

Eh maybe it's just me, but I would just want to protect such a fragile little thing...
    Clearly he does as well, they have a daddy-daughter-esque romance.
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2013-01-12 at 11:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Immortal isn't the same as unkillable (although an immortal can be unkillable in some stories). Generally, both in fantasy/sci-fi and in WoW specifically, immortality only prevents death from old age. Some settings include being immune to diseases and poisons as well, although I don't know if WoW does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I just try to imagine being thousands of years old, and here comes a little 30yr old humanoid, who can barely control her own emotions.... she might be intelligent yes, but I couldn't really perceive her as an equal in terms of experience. Seriously I have seen Kingdoms being born and razed long before she was even dreamed into existence.
    Which is not the case of Kalecgos. He is around 200 years old, coming from one of the eggs that Rhonin saved in the past. He never experienced the world until the Sunwell/Anveena deal.

If anything, Jaina is more experienced than Kalec.

Quote Originally Posted by The unknown secret View Post
    omg blizz please stop whoring jaina around. enough is enough.
    Jaina has been a Cloistered nun ever since Arthas went Lich King.

She was only ever friends with Thrall, and The Kael'thas thing was more or less a one-way deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Yes. Correct. But you are comparing human values. 30 vs 40. 20 vs 80. Try to see 10k+ vs 30... whole different matter.
    Actually that's totally relevant to what I said. Maturity and age aren't connected. A ten thousand year old dragon might still be a baby by dragon standards. :P A ten thousand year old dragon and a thirty year old human might have the same level of maturity and thus be able to connect on the same personal level that a pair of similar-age humans could.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Immortal isn't the same as unkillable (although an immortal can be unkillable in some stories). Generally, both in fantasy/sci-fi and in WoW specifically, immortality only prevents death from old age. Some settings include being immune to diseases and poisons as well, although I don't know if WoW does.
    Which is kind of dumb.

Being able to die is what makes one mortal. Being immortal means you are not mortal-therefore unable to die.

That's not to say that it makes you invicible or impervious. Daedra in Elder scrolls "die' all the time, but their souls return to the Waters of Oblivion and they come back just as they are eventually.

This whole "Immortal means ageless and disease immune" is something I really wish would die out.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBone View Post
    It isn't' completely unreasonable. Kalecgos obviously has a think for humanoid ladies considering his first love was Anveena.

And it could still work, he just has to be in his human form. It isn't like he is going to transform into a dragon while they are having sex!

They are probably the most attractive couple in Azeroth so far, so their children will be gorgeous.
    idk jainas pretty weird... i dont want to think about what shes into >_<

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 06:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    Which is kind of dumb.

Being able to die is what makes one mortal. Being immortal means you are not mortal-therefore unable to die.

That's not to say that it makes you invicible or impervious. Daedra in Elder scrolls "die' all the time, but their souls return to the Waters of Oblivion and they come back just as they are eventually.

This whole "Immortal means ageless and disease immune" is something I really wish would die out.
    its been this way for a long long long time. immortal has almost always meant two things.

either cant die at all

cant die unless someone murders you so you dont die from old age or sickness
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

So with Jaina and Kalec dating, when this blossoms into something more will this change kalecs views on the alliance and horde considering his dating an alliance member. Having a dragon there to protect you seems kinda op for a side. Maybe Thrall could ditch Aggra for Alexstrasza, shes still weeping over Krasus and needs some love.

Garrosh's new plan for taking Azeroth, mating with a dragon to produce an army of super dragon/orcs. The orcish dragonflight.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotaro View Post
    So with Jaina and Kalec dating, when this blossoms into something more will this change kalecs views on the alliance and horde considering his dating an alliance member. Having a dragon there to protect you seems kinda op for a side. Maybe Thrall could ditch Aggra for Alexstrasza, shes still weeping over Krasus and needs some love.

Garrosh's new plan for taking Azeroth, mating with a dragon to produce an army of super dragon/orcs. The orcish dragonflight.
    kalec has been alliance since the kirin tor rejoined. kalec is a member of the kirin tor thus he is an alliance member. most dragons hate or atleast dislike the majority of the horde anyways if you asked all dragons to pick a side and they were forced im willing to bet 9 out of 10 would side with the alliance
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, Kalecgos isn't that strong since his depowering. He couldn't even take down one zeppelin left to his own devices, and history has proven that Horde zeppelins aren't exactly formidable opponents.

how did the sunwell date the dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by Gin View Post
    what a promiscule waste of flesh, she was supposedly in love with Arthas and now shes dating another person, so much of this "love"

I can't even begin to describe what is wrong with this post.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they had kids i expect they will look like dragons in there human forms. And dam would they be powerful with the arcane.
    Aye mate