Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i vote ethereal as the next race jaina trys to fall in love with O-O id like to see how that one plays out
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

to end the immortality argument:

Quote Originally Posted by Dictionary
    Race:
    1.a group of persons related by common descent or heredity.
    2.a population so related.
    3.Anthropology .
    a.any of the traditional divisions of humankind, the commonest being the caucasian, Mongoloid, and Negro, characterized by supposedly distinctive and universal physical characteristics: no longer in technical use.
    b.an arbitrary classification of modern humans, sometimes, especially formerly, based on any or a combination of various physical characteristics, as skin color, facial form, or eye shape, and now frequently based on such genetic markers as blood groups.
    c.a human population partially isolated reproductively from other populations, whose members share a greater degree of physical and genetic similarity with one another than with other humans.
    4.a group of tribes or peoples forming an ethnic stock: the Slavic race.
    5.any people united by common history, language, cultural traits, etc.: the Dutch race.
    as you see, to be of the same race you should be of the same species, yet we say orcs and humans are separate races. we don't say they are from different species. that's because the RPG definition of race is "a sentient and sapient species".

so there you have it, RPGs often have their own definitions for words that differ from the original meaning. RPG immortal = "will not die unless someone go and kill it".
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Immortal by the English language definition does make you unable to be killed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immortality http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/immortal). Just because an author creates their own meaning for what Immortality means doesn't change the actual definition of the world. I could call all cars roses in a story but that doesn't mean the definition of rose changes.

Besides even people using stops aging as the definition for immortality are using it improperly. As Draenei still age since Velen appears older then most Draenei. http://www.wowpedia.org/Immortal is the only definition of what it means in WoW and none of its sources exist anymore so they might not be valid. Most of it still refers to an entity being unable to die just not immune from having their physical form destroyed.

Using immortality in place of does not age is an improper use of Immortality.
    The specific term is biological immortality, or the inability to 'age' past a certain point. One could still be visibly aged while being immune from ever dying of old age. Using the term Immortality is not necessarily wrong, but it's not completely right. I surmise that it just sounds better, and it's more known, so folks just go with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is not the case of Kalecgos. He is around 200 years old, coming from one of the eggs that Rhonin saved in the past. He never experienced the world until the Sunwell/Anveena deal.

If anything, Jaina is more experienced than Kalec.
    That's interesting. And explains a few things.

The specific term is biological immortality
    Fine Bio-Immortality™ it is then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Fine Bio-Immortality™ it is then.
    There is also "clinical immortality".

Deleted
    It's kinky thats for sure, but stranger things have happened in fantasy stories which is more than likely why I'm like not that surprised.

Deleted
    Don't let Malygos find out.

10+ Year Old Account
    PLOT TWIST!

Jaina is a dragon as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    Well I guess she had to let Arthas go eventually. How long can she keep his corpse propped up in a chair with her staff while they have tea and reminisce about the old days?
    idk a guy did this on D3, and with all the demons around him he is still alive, must me something to it. she should keep the arthas
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i vote ethereal as the next race jaina trys to fall in love with O-O id like to see how that one plays out
    i just had a...phasing picture of them in bed together, ohh jaina gets all the love (ehh...)

kalec and jaina mmm...would their children be wyrmkin?
    Last edited by Christan; 2013-01-13 at 02:00 AM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Don't let Malygos find out.
    Why? Worried that he's going to rotate in his grave so fast that Azeroth overheats?

10+ Year Old Account
    We're not going to end up killing Jaina after all. Jaina and Kalec will be getting busy and then Kalec has a malfunction and turns into a dragon during the session. The alliance will spend many hours tracking down the bits and pieces of her that were scattered everywhere. It'll be the new legendary quest chain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackarthas View Post
    PLOT TWIST!

Jaina is a dragon as well.
    Directed by M Night Shyamalan. Just like that Avatar movie that is never to be spoken of.

OT: I hope that if they ever get it on, he goes human form. If not, it could explain why Jaina is so butthurt over the Theramore thing "Ba-dum tish"

Well, their kids will look a lot better than her and Thrall's kids would have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    One Name:

Garona

On topic: Kalecgos has a habit for dating Human Girls, altough Aveena wasn't an actual Human he still loved her.

The real irony about this is, that Kalecgos has actually a dragon mate, Tyrigosa.
    True...... Jerry, Jerry, Jerry....!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    34, where are thou!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Why? Worried that he's going to rotate in his grave so fast that Azeroth overheats?
    Haha! He's not dead, you just believe he is. You don't know where he landed, you only saw him fall. There's no proof of any demise.
    He'll be back, that's for certain. And since he wasn't present during the Deathwing encounter, he has not lost his powers either.

Deleted
    Dragons usually mate in humanoid form in the warcraft universe as the sex feels better. I read that somewhere, whether it's canon or not I don't know and I've been looking for a link but oh well. It's still pretty stupid that they "dated."

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    Dragons usually mate in humanoid form in the warcraft universe as the sex feels better. I read that somewhere, whether it's canon or not I don't know and I've been looking for a link but oh well. It's still pretty stupid that they "dated."
    I think that was said in the thrall twilight of the aspects book.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's still kinda weird, and I guess she doesn't give a damn that she ages. as for kids, Oh I really hope not. I never really liked her character, and wanted her to die in theramore... but nah take rohnin...
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Arthus dead.

Thrall now has Aggra.

What other choice does she have? Tirion? :P

He told me he would never even think it

we play poker on fridays