Thread: PC Case

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

One of the ones Rafax posted is currently out of stock in that color. That Corsair Vengeance series comes in 2 other colors. Green and white.
    http://www.scan.co.uk/products/corsa...-usb-30-2x120m

I personally like the white better and recently ordered it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for all the suggestions, still no idea what to go for.

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    But the 500R he is asking about offers this and won't cost him 75-100% etxra. Asking for good airflow isn't = asking for water cooling. Especially considering he is looking to them build it for him. I'm sure if OP watches this thread he can answer that question. There are plenty of decent ~$100 cases with good airflow.
    Money isn't really an issue, it depends if the case is really worth the extra cash. I am also looking to have water cooling for the CPU, not the GPU though.

I am liking the look of this one http://www.scan.co.uk/products/coole...usb-30-w-o-psu I also like Storm Troopers
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2013-01-20 at 08:33 PM.

Deleted
    A custom loop or some prefilled stuff like H100 etc.?

No idea what to go for? Can you be more specific as to why? Or what you're uncertain of so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    A custom loop or some prefilled stuff like H100 etc.?

No idea what to go for? Can you be more specific as to why? Or what you're uncertain of so far.
    H100.

I'm still not sure because there is too many options!

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    H100.

Get a Silverstone Fortress FT02 and use a H80i instead.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

I'd really like to have FT02 but cant justify the cost... it's 270€ here... Compared to 110€ of Define R4 for example
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

I'd quite like the RV02, the window is on the correct side of the case for me. Maybe I'll find the 160 euros behind the fridge some day :/

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    I'd really like to have FT02 but cant justify the cost... it's 270€ here... Compared to 110€ of Define R4 for example
    I got mine for €110, it is used but not a single scratch.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    H100.

Then why not the one you picked out to begin with? I'm thinking there was a reason you were looking at the 500R, like I said I have nothing but good things to say about it and you'll egt all the performance you need for a decent price. Also look at H80i (H100i) instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you do go with liquid cooling stick with the h100 or h100i they are much better then the h80 and h80i and if money isnt a problem the performance difference makes it totaly worth it.