The Throne of Thunder DK Mega Thread

Hi everyone,

I'll be doing extensive beta testing on almost all 10, 25, 10H and 25H bosses that are released on beta, and updating this thread with anything useful I find.

Feel free to contribute with your thoughts and findings on each raid encounter.

Horridon
    - Testing Cancelled

Council of Elders: I tanked this but DW is definitely optimal since there's a minimum of three targets to cleave. AMS absorbs and prevents the stack of the tank debuff. Only the Frost guy melees. Lots of inturrupts. AMS absorbs the reflected damage. Death's Advance is nice for getting out of sand. Overall a pretty easy fight (we could have killed it but stopped at around 5% to swap some people out) I didn't check if either of the casting bosses abilities are Dark Simable.
    Last edited by Dossou; 2013-01-12 at 02:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you mighty dossou for your dedication to informing us meer underlings of your most mighty of findings. You sir are a gracious and humble host. It would be my pleasure to follow you on this journey through the depths of the throne of thunder! May the wind be at your back!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pixul View Post
    Thank you mighty dossou for your dedication to informing us meer underlings of your most mighty of findings. You sir are a gracious and humble host. It would be my pleasure to follow you on this journey through the depths of the throne of thunder! May the wind be at your back!
    The sarccasm is stronk in this one

Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    The sarccasm is stronk in this one
    Pixul has a diaper fetish, but he loves me all the same

I'll try to contribute to the best of my ability as well assuming I can get some raiding done on the PTR.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    Make a list of all the bosses! will make things easier

Quote Originally Posted by Ganaza View Post
    Make a list of all the bosses! will make things easier
    Just going to make a list as the bosses are tested
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2013-01-12 at 07:35 AM. Reason: fixed :P

Deleted
    Did anyone try and IBF out of the 15 sec stun from the frost dude?

Quote Originally Posted by schleimhaut View Post
    Did anyone try and IBF out of the 15 sec stun from the frost dude?
    I always used IBF before the stun went out to mitigate the damage from it so I couldn't test it.

Deleted
    You can't IBF the stun

Both the Frost guy and the sand guy had melee attacks for me, though the sand guy only did it when he was interrupted. probably semi-obvious and has no real affect on anything but i thought i'd throw that out there.
    Last edited by Reniat; 2013-01-13 at 04:18 AM.